Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1617320208387.png

1617320232358.png

1617320139791.png

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
"It's fucked up that it's a realistic statement"

Dude what is wrong with you? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? You get on Nick's case for anything this fucker says yet justify this. Yes a person can get sexually assaulted and raped at any time BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING WISH IT UPON A PERSON. The lengths these people go to defend this shit and we're still are arguing over a stupid coffee line

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even without looking at everything wrong with this (Fitzgerald's avatar, support of BLM, and the Alphabet Rainbow Flag shit), it's ironic that these people are supporting that picture.

Had it been a guy who was forcing Chie down, the outrage would be extremely LARGE and talking about people supporting "rape culture" or some dumb shit.
Gay fetishization is acceptable to these people.