AMBeasts and Kiwi Farmers Trashed By Tommie -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Are you on fucking meth? You seem more manic than usual.
more like the natural precursor of meth. maybe epinephrine? i forget, i just know it builds up and gets me more and more agitated. i avoid all stimulants because of metabolic deficiencies that make me prone to panic attacks, tourette's like outbursts of rage and full blown manic episodes. they tried to diagnose me once as "rapid cycling bpd" and filled me full of lithium for a few years when i was in college, but i've been managing it with weed, kava and valerian for the past forty years and refuse all psyche meds and street drugs, especially meth.

Intersex infant genital modification surgery was performed on me as a toddler. I was almost certainly hermaprhoditic and they should have left everything alone, but they descended the proto gonads into a scrotum, leaving the nerve endings in all the wrong places for my brain .

i cling to my bliss point and don't allow myself to fall into deep depression or go off the deep end. what you see is about 3rd gear of 5. low , medium, high, overamped and zooming.
i got threadbanned from the thread he did on @Mariposa Electrique by a shitty moderator. i fucking hate the staff here!

Well then sneasel, why don't you just take your whiney diaper fag ass back to AMB where you fucking love the staff?
Awww you up & ready for another Tuss & tumble again now Cupcake ^^ ?
Bless your dumb Sadomachocistic little Hippie Fake Woman Heart <3
no. i'm shutting down before midnight. i will give you an opportunity to say something rational , relevant and coherent before i put you on ignore.

Are you going to post timestamps, or are you going to make people sift through the faggot crap?
i think it's a just a short period in that video starting at about 3:20:00 i'm sure y'all are going to love me raging about how i'm not male or female but an intersex amab who was carved on somewhere in the facebook video. i don't know where yet. listening to the playback now.

the intersex rant starts at 7:20 in the facebook vid.

Larkin N Likin

We like that.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not typing out any more long responses to AnObvious asshole or any other asshole
more like the natural precursor of meth. maybe epinephrine? i forget, i just know it builds up and gets me more and more agitated. i avoid all stimulants because of metabolic deficiencies that make me prone to panic attacks, tourette's like outbursts of rage and full blown manic episodes. they tried to diagnose me once as "rapid cycling bpd" and filled me full of lithium for a few years when i was in college, but i've been managing it with weed, kava and valerian for the past forty years and refuse all psyche meds and street drugs, especially meth.

Intersex infant genital modification surgery was performed on me as a toddler. I was almost certainly hermaprhoditic and they should have left everything alone, but they descended the proto gonads into a scrotum, leaving the nerve endings in all the wrong places for my brain .

i cling to my bliss point and don't allow myself to fall into deep depression or go off the deep end. what you see is about 3rd gear of 5. low , medium, high, overamped and zooming.

Well then sneasel, why don't you just take your whiney diaper fag ass back to AMB where you fucking love the staff?

no. i'm shutting down before midnight. i will give you an opportunity to say something rational , relevant and coherent before i put you on ignore.

i think it's a just a short period in that video starting at about 3:20:00 i'm sure y'all are going to love me raging about how i'm not male or female but an intersex amab who was carved on somewhere in the facebook video. i don't know where yet. listening to the playback now.
:thinking:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Remember that this time of year is especially difficult for people with no family, friends, lovers, money or job. Even more so if theyre mentally deranged loons who eat out of the garbage
But I have family, friends, modest amounts of money and i'm self employed. I spoke with my mother and brother at length christmas day and have barely had any time to myself all weekend, so many people were chatting by text with me , with several video chats thrown in.. the only thing true about your statement is that i have no lover.

trust me, nothing you believe to be true about me is. don't believe me and continue to be an asshole , and i'll just hit ignore.
you have a question or are you thinking "total bullshit" ?
Good morning tom what are you posting at this hour
my name isn't tom. you will address me as tommie or fuck off.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I have family, friends, modest amounts of money and i'm self employed. I spoke with my mother and brother at length christmas day and have barely had any time to myself all weekend, so many people were chatting by text with me , with several video chats thrown in.. the only thing true about your statement is that i have no lover.

trust me, nothing you believe to be true about me is. don't believe me and continue to be an asshole , and i'll just hit ignore.

you have a question or are you thinking "total bullshit" ?

my name isn't tom. you will address me as tommie or fuck off.
Hey Tommie, why did you get into bed with the 15-year-old Sabrina?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lol. You're delusional and have admitted to feeding your toothless gunt with food stamps meant for poor women snd children. After you were tossed fron the nut house, you begged for money because you had to break into your own shit hovel. Like true royalty no one would let you back into shittingham palace. You walk around Arizona with holy ass shoes and people pay you a few dollars to shut the fuck up. Your family won't pay you to come home to visit because they know you'll steal everything, including your mother's clothes and probably rape your mother and sister. Remember when a barely verbal autistic man kicked you out of his filthy cat palace because you were barking orders, stealing his mother's clothes, and you got too aggressive about his cock?

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Lol. You're delusional and have admitted to feeding your toothless gunt with food stamps meant for poor women snd children. After you were tossed fron the nut house, you begged for money because you had to break into your own shit hovel. Like true royalty no one would let you back into shittingham palace. You walk around Arizona with holy ass shoes and people pay you a few dollars to shut the fuck up. Your family won't pay you to come home to visit because they know you'll steal everything, including your mother's clothes and probably rape your mother and sister. Remember when a barely verbal autistic man kicked you out of his filthy cat palace because you were barking orders, stealing his mother's clothes, and you got too aggressive about his cock?
the old man Thomas is certainly delusional. Note how he said he is rapid-cycling bipolar, which means running about like a madman in the morning, crying in desperation at lunch and then once again laughing alone in the evening.

He also said he has been refusing meds and smoking pot and drinking tea for the past 40 years, which makes him at least 60+ if not 70.

So you are a crazy old man Thomas. Add to that your diddling of dogs and thinking it's ok to have sex with children, Thomas Wassenberg, that doesn't help. How can you do something about the COPD (smoking 40 years), dementia and Parkinson's if you are crazy? Add to that eating garbage on the floor. And stop scratching your ball-like bump, you'll get it even more infected. I know it barely looks like a ball by now but leave it alone.

Do you tell your mother, brother and these people that chat with you what you think about diddling dogs?

Also more importantly can other people see the brother, mother and the people who chat with you or are you the only one who sees them?

At your age and stage of dementia it's not unlikely that you have hallucinations. In spite of your giant number of friends you're writing here and making videos *and* telling people here you made videos just in case nobody looked at them.