• "Due to the high metabolic nature of autism you will be immune to poison."

Amber and Becky say dumb shit on Snapchat/InstagramAmber @raritycat, Becky @sirgaybeard25, Density @ilikeb00bs

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

?

Will Amber get a new Snapchat handle when Rarity inevitably "runs away"?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    81.3%
  3. Does somebody know how to delete this poll?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. She's so full of shit, she wonders why people don't like her. It's not that you're fat as fuck, we laugh at that, it's that you are ALWAYS a disingenuous raging cunt.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I just don't understand the logic behind going to Steak n Shake if you're getting a salad. "I really wanted a cheeseburger and a milkshake but instead I ate a salad surround by cheeseburgers and milkshakes." Wouldn't that be like trying to detox in a drug den?

They were probably hanging out with Hannah and Rafe, since they all used to eat and Steak n Shake together. Why they can't hangout somewhere healthier is beyond me.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    formerfatcow

formerfatcow Current Skinny Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  3. "I don't need you to be proud of me" ok so then why post it on IG at all if you can pat your own ass?

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Right?! It continues to baffle me that she thinks we hate her because she's fat. :story:

• Agree Agree x 13
    Bitchy McFucknut

Bitchy McFucknut I was a boozer, a user, and a loser.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Cause she can’t reach, you silly-billy!!!

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Our gorl is out to eat y'all

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 9.20.32 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 20
    • Winner Winner x 3
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh lookie lookie at Mexican.

Look at those sad tits.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #608 xenomorph, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  8. That extra grease from hair is tasty.

That's the same bra she bought 6 years ago at Kohls. Atleast it's hanging in there and still trying to hold AL up. Doing a better job than AL has.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

kiwifarms.net
  9. Lmaoooo idk why she even tries to act like shes dieting anymore when she pulls this shit just days after announcing shes back to healthy eating. Like clockwork.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Azshara

Azshara Empress of Nazjatar

kiwifarms.net
  10. Waiting for her to brag about her HEALTHY CHOICES at the Mexican restaurant and how proud of herself she is.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Her allegedly abusive brother:

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 8.11.13 AM.png

I wonder if her brother speaks to her mother, and I wonder if her brother/mother know about her scandalous internet footprint? I waffle between thinking Aunt Tammie wouldn't tell her mother these things to not risk her recovery or she told her some things to keep her from Amber

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
  12. You know she keeps giving people chances though. That's just who she is!

In reality, he's probably just buttering her up for some of those YouTube bucks.

• Agree  x 9
    • Like  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Even more likely, it’s her sending the message to herself.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #615 8008135, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She’s so selfless you guise.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Rebel Scum

Rebel Scum Who am I even?

kiwifarms.net
  15. I guarantee that Becky is going keto with the gays and AL is salty af about it. I will never in my life ever understand how she has deluded herself into thinking that she is an expert on nutrition. It's a level of delusion that makes no logical sense. You're 500 elbees, gorl. You CLEARLY and EVIDENTLY don't know jack shit about nutrition. Even if you ate actual human portions of your slop they still wouldn't be healthy although you'd likely lose some weight. Becky wants to eat healthier and she probably can't stomach one more of your concoctions. How about this. Let's see Becks do her own thing and see how it goes and compare it to how you get along with all of your knowledge and wisdom. Let's see who succeeds.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. You might want to edit that image (look towards the bottom). Also, if I'm not mistaken, the same screen cap was already posted.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I can see Becks dropping 50 elbees by Christmas without much effort on Keto.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't see it. The bottom isn't my handle, I should have cropped it though got ahead of myself.

• Like Like x 3
    Rebel Scum

Rebel Scum Who am I even?

kiwifarms.net
  18. from twitter but... Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 7.04.36 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.