• ”i love how babbies grunt when they poop its super cute idk y”

Amber and Becky say dumb shit on Snapchat/InstagramAmber @raritycat, Becky @sirgaybeard25, Density @ilikeb00bs, Dana @danleaderofthegoblinsquad

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

?

Will Amber get a new Snapchat handle when Rarity inevitably "runs away"?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    81.3%
  3. Does somebody know how to delete this poll?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Good lord, the beanbag is in denial

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. She's back at Torrid trying on dresses as shirts on her Snapchat.

• Informative Informative x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Buying tarps and tents at Torrid doesn't seem like something one would do if they are anticipating losing a lot of weight.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net
  4. Will you post screenshots?

• Agree Agree x 6
    smallmilk

smallmilk good for you

kiwifarms.net
  5. She can wear them as tank tops now and in -200 pounds can wear them as dresses

• Optimistic Optimistic x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

kiwifarms.net
  6. Will she EVER learn the value of saving money? I know, I know, no.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  7. And the times she has told Dusty and Necky in public how they need to lose weight and had the gall to upload those videos.

• Agree Agree x 10
    xenomorph

xenomorph Kat is not equine, that is all.

kiwifarms.net

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She's ruining all this Torrid merchandise with her dandruff and B.O., to say nothing of the stretched fabric and possible roach eggs that are hiding in her folds. I feel sorry for the next fatty who comes along and innocently buys a garment she tried on.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I don't remember that. wow If Amber ever told me to lose weight, I'd laugh so hard. Amber is carrying 400 extra pounds! :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  11. So Amber did a Q&A on Instagram with the new "Ask Me Questions" feature and these are some of my personal favourite answers:

-Amber's dream weight is 199, still obese for a 5'3 woman
    -Listing all the people who make her happy, excluding Rickie
    -Apparently "Enjoys sex" but how does one have sex at 530 elbees?
    -Amber getting defensive over her garbo language skills even though she has no idea where to actually use a comma and abuses a comma splice ( ; ) because she thinks it makes her look well read (hint Beanbag: it doesn't)
    -Didn't vote but will still bitch about Trump
    -:deviant:
    -"I'll just deal with my weight" instead of, you know, losing it
    -
    Supports transgender youth but remember when Kasey tried to tell you that he was trans when you were dating and you flipped out? :thinking:
    36959390_10217334835991716_558676319227871232_n.jpg 36973028_10217334835671708_2858368540136701952_n (1).jpg 36978759_10217334835751710_6393594497007091712_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    #1211 Rusty__Shackleford, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:16 AM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 12:12 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. She's honestly so obnoxious. Bitch you are almost 30. Act like it.

Also it's downright sad that 99% of her pictures when she even bothers to take any are just boring shots of the road taken from the passenger seat. That's her life. And no, she's not on an adventure or having a coming-of-age roadtrip or whatever. She's going to wommart. Always wommart

• Agree Agree x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  13. for her sex is probably her eating naked in bed while Becky is on the phone right next to her

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. In that beanbag comment video they all are standing in front of the Chinese Buffet and AL gets Rickie's license plate. He tells her to not put it in the video and Becky tells her to edit it out... AL said it was no big deal and is leaving it in. I think since then Rickie's been mad and had it with her. So disrespectful someone tells her to leave something out and she left it in anyway. Like how she filmed things of Becky's sister and family.

• Agree Agree x 16

kiwifarms.net
  15. Confirmed, Ricky and AL hate one another.

Save Ricky from this fresh hell.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    xenomorph

xenomorph Kat is not equine, that is all.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Such a cunt. That's not a big request, in fact, if he wanted to press it, he could probably take legal action because he explicitly did not give permission for that to be filmed. Eric needs to wake up and quickly. I mean, or maybe he wants Rickie to leave him high and dry. He is the one with the license and job, afterall. Rickie has fucking had it.

ETA: Remember how excited Rickie was about Pride and how enthusiastic he was in anticipation of it and then we see him in the video yesterday just completely turning his back on all of them to take a nap while they're all being loud and obnoxious. I swear, he's fucking had it.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 3
    #1216 Whatthefuck, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 12:57 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I feel for him, but you don't have to give your permission to be filmed. He could try and strike the video or something, but that's about it.

These fags made a deal with the devil when they agreed to let hamber move in and pay 66% of the expenses. Now Eric won't work because of his ~anxiety and Becky won't work because (??) so they need Amber more than ever.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Smug cunt logic: I deleted all the comments related to it, therefore it didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It would be interesting to see what kind of reason that she gave for hating Trump. If I remember correctly, she didnt even vote...soooo....

Edit: it was already said that she didnt vote.:autism::autism::autism:

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. She really is giving us ALL the reasons to hate on her.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Not me

Not me It's a me, Mario!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.