Amber is engaged???? 1/14/2021 -

A bunch of diamond chips aggregated to look like 1, larger stone - tacky. At least that's what it looks like. Same chips on the band part - yuck.

Now Amber can add a layer to her LARPing as adult; she's engaged!

This should spur a frenzied spate of journal buying. After all she needs journals to menu plan for various parties, plan the parties themselves, wedding gift wish lists, etc.

She, (wait for it), can easily guarantee she never has to be actually like... MARRIED by announcing she won't set a wedding date until she loses X amount of weight. And of course, coof limits what she do for a wedding unless she flat out plans to wait until after the pandemic.
I bet its not even diamonds tbh. Claire's doesn't even sell diamonds. Its big and tacky that's for sure. Come to think of it, it suits her being a Big n tacky lump herself!

Screenshot_20210114-132942_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who will be her bridesmaids? It's going to be a wedding filled with some of the most unattractive people to ever exist. Will Fatty have Dana and Rafe squeeze in a unflattering dress she specifically chose to make them look fat and gross? I hope so.

Maybe we'll get a bonus Dusty in some atrocious girl-boy suit, I imagine the wedding photos will consist of mostly Moon Face McGee with some crazy thick lashes and a side of subtle shots of her staring longingly at her ACTUAL true love.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
Um.... I saw this in one of those dumb FB groups but it looks legit.... holy fuck

EDIT: I’m still trying to find further proof, nobody is saying it’s a fake in the group. I’m not a friend with either Becks or Amber so if any Kiwi’s are they could probably confirm will further update if I see anything else

EDIT 2: apparently the original post Becky took down because of an influx of laugh reactions lmao, apparently she proposed at 2am plus it’s the 2 year anniversary of Dustin breaking up with Amber so big yikes

View attachment 1846696
Aw a fake as fuck ring for a fake as fuck relationship

Also, why does it look like Hamber is the one who proposed?

ETA: Oh my sweet salty Christ, her fucking layyyygs are so huge it looks like she is kneeling on the fucking floor.

Last edited:
Can you imagine Amber going to a wedding dress shop? Now that is content that would bring in the views. How do you tailor a dress to fit a massive gunt and a library shelf ass?

It would be hilarious, but I feel like we'd never see the footage. She'd have to travel pretty far to find a bridal salon thats going to have literal plus size samples, and the samples are still NOT going to fit her. She could prob travel to louisville and shop bridal warehouse which will maybe have 2 or 3 dresses in size 32. Its hard to say if her back fat would really fit. I guess if she is really squeezing herself into the torrid sizes she claims its a slim possibility. She'd need alterations but an a line or ballgown style (which is all they'll likely have anyway) would hide the shelf ass quite well.

Honestly though if this dumb marriage does get off the ground she'd be better off getting a custom dress made from Igigi. For all the talk she does about fashion and shopping I don't know why she hasn't just ordered custom pieces from them... And then just brag stupidly about how all her pieces are made custom for her. She'd at least look presentable.

I hope this happens. It will be so deliciously trashy that we’ll be talking about it for years.
Unfortunately, with everything else she does, like the move to Lexington, she will not film anything of the ceremony. However, she will tell us that the ceremony: "Shook her to the core". Amber does not film Amber's life; Amber films Amber's consumption. We are certain to see all the wedding planners that she will buy, all the decorations that she will get, all the menu items that she will be tasting, but the ceremony, nope.

Unfortunately, with everything else she does, like the move to Lexington, she will not film anything of the ceremony. However, she will tell us that the ceremony: "Shook her to the core". Amber does not film Amber's life; Amber films Amber's consumption. We are certain to see all the wedding planners that she will buy, all the decorations that she will get, all the menu items that she will be tasting, but the ceremony, nope.
Oh we'll get a few videos of wedding catering tasting surely, trust amber to only vlog the food part.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
AND SHE USED AMBERS YOU TUBER WELFARE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

God such white ass TRASH....also
F
AT

Where will Amber get her wedding dress? Bed Bath and Beyond?
Will Beggy wear a special Tommy Pickles themed onesie complete with snapback?
Will Dusty finally see her love for Amber and come crawling back and toss Fridge to the curb?
Will Amby have her wedding from the couch?
Will Beggy invite the Klan over to witness her sham wedding of sin?
Will Twinkie finally run away and take the cats with her?
Will Amber have 50 cake taste tests and claim its important?
Will Amber wear a special wedding diaper?

All this and more on: As The Scootypuff Turns

Last edited:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Amber wouldn't be the first person to get engaged to for attention with no intention of actually going through with the wedding. I'll believe it when the actual wedding day arrives and she hasn't come up with an excuse to call it off.
6E9C005D-7B6D-4F19-837F-5CE8D6AB2396.jpeg
What is going on with her hand? Is it slathered in foundation to try (and fail) to cover up her beetus knuckles? Is her skin just that dry? Something about this looks more "off" than usual.

Also, gorls, please stop posting phone screenshots as full size images. Insert them as thumbnails instead. Other people in other threads are getting temp bans for this, and I'd hate to see anyone miss out on this trashfire.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
Amber wouldn't be the first person to get engaged to for attention with no intention of actually going through with the wedding. I'll believe it when the actual wedding day arrives and she hasn't come up with an excuse to call it off.
View attachment 1847416
What is going on with her hand? Is it slathered in foundation to try (and fail) to cover up her beetus knuckles? Is her skin just that dry? Something about this looks more "off" than usual.

Also, gorls, please stop posting phone screenshots as full size images. Insert them as thumbnails instead. Other people in other threads are getting temp bans for this, and I'd hate to see anyone miss out on this trashfire.
Look at her derp arm/hand in the background..OOF