Orbiter Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur / Clip Minion - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
the filter is the stuff of nightmares, i dont know why these uncanny filters exist
gotta filter that pigface so the remaining simps have something to fawn over.
:lit:just look at some of the delusional comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deGy8w5S0cQ
funny how she imagines herself as a valuable resource for "tea" but has become simp bait instead. BIG FAT SWEATY WOMEN

Does she have some sort of speech impediment or is it anxiety about recording herself?
@Fslur just hasnt been the same since she got GUNTED. poor miss piggy :jacepout:

1474029046.png

1469206624.png

i still cant believe she took down @PhoBingas stream on bitwave. i thought she supported bitwave and its free speech? i will be sending the site owner(current LBRY employee/tom z's little bitch) a stern email about this! :story:

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the arm width. This gal is built like Ralph.
While the cat sounds made me think Pigclips had someone pose as her and she dubbed herself in.... Either Pigclips is a dude or she had a dude pose as her. Could that be Darty in a wig? It also explains her bizarre delivery because she was trying lip sync with it.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
She has to do multiple takes and edit out her heavy breathing from being so fat.
Is this seriously the best you can do? LOL SHE HAS BIG HANDS AND IS FAT!!!1!!

...And? How does one fix how big your hands look on a heavily filtered video? It's fucking weird and triggers all sorts of Uncanny Valley shit in my brain but if the best you can do is posting screenshots and yelling LOL FATTY FAT FAT, that's just pathetic. It'd be nice if people actually posted anything substantial but nobody seems to have actual evidence of Our Whale And Savior committing these felonious acts. Shame.

Word is you're Gator anyway, which would explain the milquetoast "insults" and inability to insult anything beyond what's directly in front of you.
The audio looks very sus, why the voiceover?
View attachment 2352598
You're surprised that someone who ran/runs a clipping channel... might have clipped (read: edited) something she didn't want out? Come on. You guys are making me defend her unironically by being so terrible.

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
You guys are making me defend her
reminder:
Paddy O' Furniture said:
I came for pictures of tiddy
Paddy O' Furniture said:
Also if you're gunna call me a simp, get it right: I simp for tiddies, not people. As in, people should post pictures of their tiddies.
Paddy O' Furniture said:
Those do look like some pretty good tiddies
Paddy O' Furniture said:
I came for tiddies and I'm still disappointed.
Paddy O' Furniture said:
Warski, if they're good tiddies and you're keeping them to yourself: Shame on you.
Paddy O' Furniture said:
I came here for the tiddies.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
You're surprised that someone who ran/runs a clipping channel... might have clipped (read: edited) something she didn't want out? Come on. You guys are making me defend her unironically by being so terrible.
Just having some autistic fun tbh, the weird audio adds to the overall unsettilng atmosphere of the video. Maybe it's not even a voiceover and it's just a noise gate automatically clipping out some background noise.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
reminder:
I forgot, saying you like tiddies is simping for some broad? It's pretty telling that you can't see those for the obvious jokes they are. Unlike yourself who was spurned, I don't give a fuck if I ever get sent tiddies from someone I'm not interested in. The difference is, is you're a dumb burnout who still has yet to elucidate why PigClips is so awful. You just keep quoting me like it means anything besides you getting more negratings. Keep trying bud, if you quote enough times maybe you'll win...? I would assume a whole lot of us, including yourself, have some form of oppositionally defiant nature. In cases like this though, you don't present any real information. Just post my own words back to me, for whatever reason.

Am I supposed to feel shame for liking big tits? Do you shame women with big tits for having big tits?