Orbiter Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur / Clip Minion - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Is this seriously the best you can do? LOL SHE HAS BIG HANDS AND IS FAT!!!1!!

...And? How does one fix how big your hands look on a heavily filtered video? It's fucking weird and triggers all sorts of Uncanny Valley shit in my brain but if the best you can do is posting screenshots and yelling LOL FATTY FAT FAT, that's just pathetic. It'd be nice if people actually posted anything substantial but nobody seems to have actual evidence of Our Whale And Savior committing these felonious acts. Shame.
You want evidence of her being a fat whale? Just scroll up.

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
at first pigclips was like
Fslur said:
Odysee’s streaming is brand new and no where close to being finished.
Odysee is making changes daily to improve user’s experience.
Fslur said:
Seems like some just want to trash Xander. K.. To those actually curious, it’s a work in progress and I have seen a lot of positive changes already.
Also, I am not being paid at all to say any of this.
but then pigclips was like
So odysee just straight up shadow bans your content if they don't like you. This is the same censorship you get on youtube/twitter

So not only is odysee shadow banning its creators (one of the worst practices of big tech) but its also targeting and censoring alt-right content. They claim to not have the ability to censor, yet they do and they use it in secret!

@Fslur still pretending to care about the greater good/internet censorship while really trying/failing to exact her vindictive retribution against the GUNT and EVIL SHADOW CEO tom z(xander lucianos god), thinking nobody notices. :jacepout:

miss piggy: you are your own worst enemy and i can 100 percent motherfucking honestly say that gunty would already be taken off odysee if it wasnt for that petty shit you failed to pull. plus its all been documented. keep up the "signal boost" :story:
youre welcome!

EDIT: thank you site staff!
136171347.png

you guys are awesome. :-]

Last edited:

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
I forgot, saying you like tiddies is simping for some broad? It's pretty telling that you can't see those for the obvious jokes they are. Unlike yourself who was spurned, I don't give a fuck if I ever get sent tiddies from someone I'm not interested in. The difference is, is you're a dumb burnout who still has yet to elucidate why PigClips is so awful. You just keep quoting me like it means anything besides you getting more negratings. Keep trying bud, if you quote enough times maybe you'll win...? I would assume a whole lot of us, including yourself, have some form of oppositionally defiant nature. In cases like this though, you don't present any real information. Just post my own words back to me, for whatever reason.

Am I supposed to feel shame for liking big tits? Do you shame women with big tits for having big tits?
Instead of writing all this shit, just say you wanted to see some fat titties.

better yet just ignore the homeless streamer who keeps this thread alive by pure autism.

Ghostface Killer

kiwifarms.net

@Fslur still pretending to care about the greater good/internet censorship while really trying/failing to exact her vindictive retribution against the GUNT and EVIL SHADOW CEO tom z(xander lucianos god), thinking nobody notices. :jacepout:

miss piggy: you are your own worst enemy and i can 100 percent motherfucking honestly say that gunty would already be taken off odysee if it wasnt for that petty shit you failed to pull. plus its all been documented. keep up the "signal boost" :story:
youre welcome!

View attachment 2355327
Shes not gonna fuck you bro. Promise.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

youre welcome!

View attachment 2355327

Instead of writing all this shit, just say you wanted to see some fat titties.

better yet just ignore the homeless streamer who keeps this thread alive by pure autism.

Shes not gonna fuck you bro. Promise.

Oh I have been, but the hobo thinks that makes me a simp apparently. I just like big ole tiddies of all varieties.

High five, fellow big titty enjoyer
Ladies, Ladies... Stop squabbling. I'm sure you're all below Amber's standards so she won't fuck you.

You all need to be a 9/10 like Andy Warski with a high IQ, incredible prospects and high tolerance for nipple burning to be able to catch this feisty Mistress.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
my love for titties is well known and celebrated. but this bitch has a lump of plutonium for a brain. her power games are transparent, petty and disgusting. she represents the absolute worst in internet shut-ins
You can appreciate titties like you can a piece of art. It doesn't mean you have to like the artist or the art. Usually the artist is a piece of shit anyway because who the fuck would paint whatever the hell your mind made up for this example. Beyond joking about tit pics, I've had enough B-cluster women in my life that I learned my lesson. Sometimes you just gotta touch the stove a bunch because you're fucking dumb and it didn't register the first few times.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
You can appreciate titties like you can a piece of art. It doesn't mean you have to like the artist or the art. Usually the artist is a piece of shit anyway because who the fuck would paint whatever the hell your mind made up for this example. Beyond joking about tit pics, I've had enough B-cluster women in my life that I learned my lesson. Sometimes you just gotta touch the stove a bunch because you're fucking dumb and it didn't register the first few times.
no, wrong, false. you cannot seperate the art from the artist. the artist is the art. this why van dutch pin stripping is now trash and Ren and Stimpy have been memory holed