Orbiter Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur / Clip Minion - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
from the bitwave discord server
with @Fslur on her lalalalee account :
Screenshot_2021-07-25 unknown png (PNG Image, 798 × 1670 pixels).png

Screenshot_2021-07-25 unknown png (PNG Image, 798 × 1670 pixels)(2).png

Screenshot_2021-07-25 unknown png (PNG Image, 798 × 1670 pixels)(1).png

Screenshot_2021-07-25 unknown png (PNG Image, 798 × 1670 pixels)(3).png

Screenshot_2021-07-25 unknown png (PNG Image, 664 × 1719 pixels).png

thats right miss piggy , and ethan ralph loves bitwave . (theyd never alog him ! )
bitwave/xander are gunt guards , tom is a gunt guard , anyone who dares cross/criticize pigclips is a gunt guard someway somehow .

i am still impressed at how delusional and out of touch hamber is, like there couldnt possibly be any other reason bitwave kept fucking her off
image0.png

COG!!! CECIL!!! DARTY!!! WE NEED TO KEEP "SIGNAL BOOSTING" THIS INJUSTICE !!!
MAKE SOME CALLS .
OPERATION JUST VENGEANCE HAS BEEN LAUNCHED .
Screenshot_2021-07-17 Appian on Twitter.png

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
>when you're such a fat disgusting whale that not even bitwave wants you around

She's going to accuse eveyone that disagrees with her pathetic crusade of gunt guarding. I fully expect her to refer to this place as Gunt Guard Farms soon enough if she ever gets banned. You could see this all unfolding when she tried to unionize the clip channels and demanded 3P start paying his obs monkeys.

"I'm just a clip channel!"

Great scoop, @JDANKS420

Last edited:

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, wrong, false. you cannot seperate the art from the artist. the artist is the art. this why van dutch pin stripping is now trash and Ren and Stimpy have been memory holed
If every single iteration of R&S since the first one didn't completely blow chunks people would probably get over that their fave is problematic. It took twenty years of artistic failure for his personal failure to catch up with him.

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
>when you're such a fat disgusting whale that not even bitwave wants you around

She's going to accuse eveyone that disagrees with her pathetic crusade of gunt guarding. I fully expect her to refer to this place as Gunt Guard Farms soon enough if she ever gets banned. You could see this all unfolding when she tried to unionize the clip channels and demanded 3P start paying his obs monkeys.

Great scoop, @JDANKS420

bitwave doesnt want her, odysee doesnt want her, her youtube channel got gunted, twitter and a few feeble simps is all miss piggy has left .
with my ambergris fortune , i will purchase a home and donate the rest to the killstream in LBC !

jdab.gif

your welcome !!! @Fslur

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
bitwave doesnt want her, odysee doesnt want her, her youtube channel got gunted, twitter and a few feeble simps is all miss piggy has left .
with my ambergris fortune , i will purchase a home and donate the rest to the killstream in LBC !

View attachment 2401257
your welcome !!! @Fslur
You should invest in a GED before you lose a house you had no idea about how mortgages work.

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
Paddy O' Furniture said:
I came for pictures of tiddy

Paddy O' Furniture said:
Also if you're gunna call me a simp, get it right: I simp for tiddies

Paddy O' Furniture said:
Those do look like some pretty good tiddies

Paddy O' Furniture said:
I came for tiddies and I'm still disappointed.

Paddy O' Furniture said:
Warski, if they're good tiddies and you're keeping them to yourself: Shame on you.

Paddy O' Furniture said:
I came here for the tiddies.

Paddy O' Furniture said:
You guys are making me defend her

homina homina big boobies me likey

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
homina homina big boobies me likey
He is at least consistent in his lust. He was even interested in Tachy's old, fat, nasty, wrinkled, expired, sagging granny titties.
fatandold.png

Hah, I knew that @Fslur's "thread" was fucked. If Tachy is checking this thread, I'm pretty sure your tits aren't real. That whole Kiwi-logo-painted-on-your-tits pic? Definitely bullshit. There's not even a face in it. That could be anyone. What kind of alogs are you?
Tachy, where are those pictures? I thought we had a deal: you show tits and I give you nothing.
Still waiting on that evidence Tachy!

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure he's just banned. Some changes Null made a month ago changed settings that made viewing the profiles of banned people impossible. I think the strikethroughs of banned peoples' names also broke.