Amber Live 05/06/20 -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that it matters, but we did manage to clarify some Amberlore here regarding her family.

For posterity:

She has a total of three younger brothers.

One, Tony, was put in foster care the same time AL was, and they went to the same family.

AL was an intolerable bitch who "felt like that woman was, like, literally mentally abusing" her, and got put in a group home. Her brother stayed with the foster family and they didn't see each other "for a few years," which AL thinks is "crazy".

Foster mom allegedly pushed AL down "a couple" of steps, a statement to be contrasted with previous claims of her being thrown down the stairs. AL retaliated by smashing the woman's typewriter, thus presumably leading to her lifelong aversion to keyboards and leading to the journal stockpile. (Edit: Actually, I'm not sure she said it was retaliation. The typewriter's destruction may have come before the shove. Might even have precipitated it.)

Baby brother Jonathan was taken into care at the same time as the older two kids and was adopted out. At some point, Mom of the Year had a fourth child, James, who was immediately adopted out.

Reiterated that she was briefly returned to her family around the age of 12. AL stresses that this "was called a trial" as though this is a new word for her, and seems very concerned that we all understand that it was only supposed to be temporary, although she also states that it was to see if her parents could be parents (they couldn't).

AL hasn't heard a peep about her father for years. Her mom claims to not know what YouTube is. As we know, Aunt Tammie is viciously protective of Mom and Mom's sobriety, and I can't help but think this is related.

Last edited:

friday888

kiwifarms.net
Is Fatty still getting $500+ doing these?
I didn't keep count but what she has been making off these past few lives is nothing compared to the money that was getting thrown at her as late as last year.

Still only really answering superchat questions unless an offhand comment gets her attention, like someone telling her what new mental health condition she could have.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her mom "doesn't know what YouTube is..." yet Kristine Reid has a public Facebook where she's shared YouTube videos... Riiiiiight.

I'm just imagining one of Hambeast's adopted brother's watching her going "Dear god, imagine having THAT as a sister..."
Little do they know....
I wonder if the brothers are huge as well? Has anyone ever found a FB or anything for them?

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
AL was an intolerable bitch who "felt like that woman was, like, literally mentally abusing" her, and got put in a group home. Her brother stayed with the foster family and they didn't see each other "for a few years," which AL thinks is "crazy".
Let me guess - her foster mom was an abusive bitch because she:

A) Attempted to stop Amberlynn from eating everything in the house
B) Told Amberlynn she needed to bathe regularly
C) Refused to tolerate Amberlynn's obnoxious attitude
D) Attempted to put in place some boundaries and rules governing Amberlynn's behavior
E) All of the above

It's interesting that Amberlynn continues to do this to anyone who attempts to provide her with help and/guidance. This is exactly how she treats medical professionals. - if they don't tell her what she wants to hear, they are deemed abusive and mean.

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess - her foster mom was an abusive bitch because she:

A) Attempted to stop Amberlynn from eating everything in the house
B) Told Amberlynn she needed to bathe regularly
C) Refused to tolerate Amberlynn's obnoxious attitude
D) Attempted to put in place some boundaries and rules governing Amberlynn's behavior
E) All of the above

It's interesting that Amberlynn continues to do this to anyone who attempts to provide her with help and/guidance. This is exactly how she treats medical professionals. - if they don't tell her what she wants to hear, they are deemed abusive and mean.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't her aunt pretty much confirm this a while back? Maybe not specifically these options but in general that the foster parents were completely fine and it was Amber who was a whiny little entitled bitch, who thinks not getting $100 of allowance every week is abuse.

Tags
None