• "There is literally no hope for you kiwi whores scum of the earth, there is no saving you and you can only be dealth with in the most violent way imaginable."

Trainwreck Amber Reid & FriendsAmberlynn, 500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech. Mooch, Drama Queen.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
?

Who weighs more: Amberlynn or Amy Slaton?

1. Amberlynn

269 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Amy Slaton

235 vote(s)
    41.4%
  3. A Clydesdale Horse

119 vote(s)
    21.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. she uses this

• Winner Winner x 2
    A Skeleton

A Skeleton Prepare for the end... the end of high prices!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Maybe thats why she was in the bathroom a long time at her job.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net

3. lezz be real. she uses
    Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.22.29 PM.png

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    acceptable

acceptable veterinary major- ill whelp your bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  4. The tea is piping hot y'all.

Some drama from the FB group happened back in January, when the farms was down. I would have initially posted it then, but you know.

This same drama has resurfaced. It was recently confirmed Amberlynn has been lurking gossip sites (probably this one, and the mysterious Facebook group lolol), as well as going into AL discords as a black man named Damon White. Shit's hilarious. She spent weeks trying to defend herself as "Damon White" making it really obvious that it's her.

I'm in contact with the farmer who initially suspected that AL is Damon White (the one who provided all the receipts) and I have their blessing to post all of this:

This post is referring to Damon White, a member here that is a subject of controversy. Some of us believed he was Amberlynn himself, some believed he was a staunch supporter, and some believed he was an actual legitimate person. I (and the others who have helped me investigate this matter), are in the camp that we think he is Amberlynn himself or someone who is closely affiliated with her. The contents you will see shortly will lead you to make your own conclusions as to who he is. I'm only posting this because people have expressed interest, it's kind of irrelevant now that he's banned.

I used to be part of the old discord group. Although there was a lot of negativity in that discord group, those who actually stuck around will know that Amberlynn herself has graced the discord with her presence on more than a few occasions. She and Destiny went under the name of "dr.wh0", "sunshine", and "obsessed" respectively. They would lurk despite seeing such nasty content about them being posted. Do not underestimate AL's narcissism - she will sit through pages and pages of hate because she is obsessed with what people are saying about her. She will try to assimilate into the community, either unnoticed or trying to play along with the group's rules so she can remain a member. I have seen her do it in the discord which is why I can easily make the assumption she would do it here too.

Unfortunately the discord was purged because the previous administrator deleted the channel, along with all the evidence (perhaps a good thing because it was such a nasty channel). If I had access to old chat logs, I think it would be pretty indisputable that AL = Damon, because the stuff AL has said in the discord in the past, especially regarding Kasey, lesbians being raped, and denying abuse of Destiny is what Damon has said in verbatim, as you will see in the screenshots below.

I have also included some of Damon’s responses to the Facebook group. For a “fan”, he’s awfully defensive at any criticism of Amberlynn! Not even the average Amberlynn supporter/Ambaby. Usually, supporters would blatantly insult Amberlynn “haters/trolls” or say something along the lines of “get a life”. It is very rare that a supporter will go out of their way to defend and scrutinize every single detail of a comment. Damon really sounds like a person who wants to defend their own reputation, based on how they are reacting.

Why would AL pose as an African American educated male when she’s such a girly-girl lesbian? It’s obvious. Pose as someone the complete opposite of herself so that people will not suspect it’s her. This includes from time-to-time Damon insulting Amberlynn and agreeing with the haters. There have been moments when I have been looking through the Facebook comments and thinking that he’s genuine, then I remember all the other shit he’s said. Even if Damon isn't AL, you will see that "Damon White" is an obvious dummy account.

The receipts can be found here:
    http://imgur.com/a/KTafN
    http://imgur.com/a/YUNEX

Proof that Amberlynn is Damon White:

From a reliable source.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So if anyone wants to trigger the pig herself, either call her Big AL or "Damon" on her Youtube comments or YouNow. Let's see her flip out lmao.

For someone who hates negativity so much she sure loves to seek it out. Why disable the comments on her channel when she goes and seeks negativity in gossip pages anyway? Such a narcissist. She also was smug, acting like she didn't lurk the sites herself and got "eyes and ears" to do it for her. Pffft.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
    PropaGONDA

PropaGONDA "my favourite poet is myself"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I still dont see why people think amy is bigger. Alr has got at least 75lbs on her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. nah man, this
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.
    Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  7. Damon White requested to be in the fb group I am a part of. I seen the request and deleted the request. It was about 2 weeks ago. I immediately thought wtf is a black dude wanting to be a part of this train wreck to the point of searching and joining. This is so far from that demo imo. Glad I did.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. With how much they all weigh and all those rolls you can probably smell it from a mile away...

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I think it has a lot to do with weight distribution. Amy is shorter and has a very puffy face. She carries most of her weight in a way in which we can frequently see how big she is. Amy also has no guile. She never worries about flattering angles when she shoots her videos.
    ALR is much more aware of herself and her surroundings. I don't know which one is bigger. I know that either of them would kill that Clydesdale though.

• Agree Agree x 11
    She Who Dealt It

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. the most recent full body picture of amberlynn i can find. 16423072_10154945385052512_35098034631161768_o.jpg
    its weird to think she has a tiny little skeleton under all that blubber..

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    acceptable

kiwifarms.net
  11. She looks like the obvious Michelin Man but also:

[​IMG]

edited: ok more accurate

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1211 PropaGONDA, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    PropaGONDA

PropaGONDA "my favourite poet is myself"
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    acceptable

kiwifarms.net
  13. Her body is so unfortunate. She doesn't even look like the Pillsbury dough boy, she just looks like straight up dough.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Watching Amberlynn walk makes me weep for that poor, poor skellington.

[​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 24
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1214 a dinosaur, Feb 15, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Jesus fucking Christ. Penguins look more mobile.

The only thing AL sort of has going for her is that she isn't so big that she has to resort to wearing generic XXXXL XXXXXXXL shirts or muumuus a la 600LB Life.

EDIT: Needed to up my observation. Thanks @xenomorph

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #1215 Dr.Research, Feb 15, 2017
    Dr.Research

Dr.Research Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. ugh I'd bet anything she would later claim that guy on the right is checking her out/flirting with her....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. shes a 4x dude

xenomorph

Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  18. 6X, min. She can't even buy clothing at Torrid.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. She looks like someone put a cup of whipped butter in a condom. Homegirl's so obese she has 3 sets of lumps on her front.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. We have such sights to show you.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Thats right, I forgot she mentioned that. Good catch.

xenomorph

Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.