Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP edit 28MAR19:

This is not a speculation thread. Use the speculation thread(s) for your theories. This is not a keto thread. Shut the fuck up about the keto diet. It's not the end-all-be-all of dieting and Amber would never be able to give up carbs regardless. Seriously, just post screenshots of AL's social media and discuss them here. That's all.

MOD EDIT 9/3/18:

Please only post screenshots of Amber's social media in this thread from now on. Anything from the rest of the hillbilly horde will go in the Supporting Cast thread. Below are links to AL's social media.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mustbepearls
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raritycat/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amberlynn.reid
Ask.fm: https://ask.fm/zebraprintlovee

Amber likes to post a lot of dumb shit on Snapchat to the point where I think a thread is warranted

I'll start with today's:

Last edited:

FeedMeLobsterNow

kiwifarms.net
In your face people who didn't believe me when I said she was all fucking Chemtrails and shit. :autism::autism::autism::autism:
We believed. Destiny told her about chem trails. And I think she believes in UFO'S and aliens now because Thumb does.

Edit: Also Becks thinks she's had some paranormal experiences , too, so Hamhock is starting to "see things " herself. She hasn't started using little alien head and ghost emojis like Becks...just sticking to those hearts so far.

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She can like her videos all she wants, but she isn't getting the amount of views per video that she used to get. People aren't rewatching her videos because they're boring and there's nothing embarrassing to go back and screen-shot. They also aren't coming back for the comments as much anymore because she "has her mods" delete the good ones. Cxnt's comments are the new free speech forum. She also blocked half her younow viewers, and there isn't any incentive to watch her there anymore because people can watch the broadcast on YT, or just watch later thanks to Cxnt and give the views to someone else. Last i checked, her social blade said her views and subs were down this month, by something like 60%, and her grade went from a B to a B-, despite making so many videos.

Glad you like your own shit, Amber. That's super nice.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'all don't like the low-effort videos I shit out? I did everything you asked! That means the problem isn't me because it never is. View attachment 328209
Bitch please, you havent done everything like..
Get a job
Lose Weight
Go to the doctor
Get the cat fixed
Take care of all your pets and stop getting more
Get your own place to live
Own up to your lies
Apologize to the people you have hurt
Pay your taxes

Bitch you got a long ways to go.

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Get a job
Did Hamber graduate from high school? I know she went to some alternative school because she kept trying to fight people, but I don't know if she graduated.

Jobs are almost certainly super limited where she lives and not having a diploma makes it harder. It's her fault, though, if she didn't graduate.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Hamber graduate from high school? I know she went to some alternative school because she kept trying to fight people, but I don't know if she graduated.

Jobs are almost certainly super limited where she lives and not having a diploma makes it harder. It's her fault, though, if she didn't graduate.
She claims she went to community collage to be batman or some shit so she has at the very least a GED

FeedMeLobsterNow

kiwifarms.net
She claims she went to community collage to be batman or some shit so she has at the very least a GED
Went to San Antonio Continuation High School in Petaluma, then in Tucson Kasey's mom said "either get a job or go to college " so being the brainiac she is she chose to go into the Criminal Justice program at the scammy Brown Mackie college and says it had put her thousands of dollars in debt...never finished as she was wooing Krystle and moved to live with Krystle and wasted 4 years when she could have received more education...but maybe not, since she is undeniably a stupid individual.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net

She said she went to an alternative high school and finished all of high school, all her credits, in 1 year because she was such a bad student. She went to Brown Mackie Tucson for 1 year studying Criminal Justice, putting her into ~$18,000 of debt. The school is facing legal action because it's garbage. Her girlfriend's (Kasey) mom at the time told her she either had to get a job or go to school.

Oops, @FeedMeLobsterNow beat me :P

Last edited:
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino