• ”Wtf... Why would anyone sign up there? I've got to be missing something.”

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. MOD EDIT 9/3/18:

Please only post screenshots of Amber's social media in this thread from now on. Anything from the rest of the hillbilly horde will go in the Supporting Cast thread. Below are links to AL's social media.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/mustbepearls
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raritycat/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amberlynn.reid
    Ask.fm: https://ask.fm/zebraprintlovee

Edit: yes, I intentionally typed density in the thread description. If any of you know any of their other snapchat or other social media handles, please share even if it's not in this thread.

Amber likes to post a lot of dumb shit on Snapchat to the point where I think a thread is warranted

I'll start with today's:
    Screenshot_20171202-173925.png

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #1 theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2018
    theriddler3

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. This made me facepalm so hard I'm pretty sure I have a concussion.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    ihavent_ee_uhn

ihavent_ee_uhn Is liquor a food?

kiwifarms.net
  3. In your face people who didn't believe me when I said she was all fucking Chemtrails and shit. :autism::autism::autism::autism:

• Feels  x 9
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. We believed. Destiny told her about chem trails. And I think she believes in UFO'S and aliens now because Thumb does.

Edit: Also Becks thinks she's had some paranormal experiences , too, so Hamhock is starting to "see things " herself. She hasn't started using little alien head and ghost emojis like Becks...just sticking to those hearts so far.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #4 FeedMeLobsterNow, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  5. IIRC they talked about how they saw one (edit: a UFO). I mean, I guess there isn't a lot to do in Kentucky.

Edited for clarity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. On the 2nd day of christmas, Amberlynn gave to me a bunch of dumb shit.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Worried about chemtrails but not the fact she weighs more than 2 grand pianos. LOL ok Blubberlard.

• Winner  x 43
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Oh don’t worry, christmas will certainly give you something much more “worthwhile.” Such as gaining new pounds from your 5-course breakfast/lunch/dinner christmas meals.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. And also NASA has just existed to put out lies. I'd love to hear more of her hot take on that one!

kiwifarms.net
  10. don't forget about the snacks too!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Y'all don't like the low-effort videos I shit out? I did everything you asked! That means the problem isn't me because it never is. Screenshot_20171205-222858.png

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    theriddler3

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. She can like her videos all she wants, but she isn't getting the amount of views per video that she used to get. People aren't rewatching her videos because they're boring and there's nothing embarrassing to go back and screen-shot. They also aren't coming back for the comments as much anymore because she "has her mods" delete the good ones. Cxnt's comments are the new free speech forum. She also blocked half her younow viewers, and there isn't any incentive to watch her there anymore because people can watch the broadcast on YT, or just watch later thanks to Cxnt and give the views to someone else. Last i checked, her social blade said her views and subs were down this month, by something like 60%, and her grade went from a B to a B-, despite making so many videos.

Glad you like your own shit, Amber. That's super nice.

• Agree  x 8
    • Like  x 6
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 556 on the dot.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I wonder if Eric's comments are going to be a new gathering place for haydurrs

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    jurassic bark

jurassic bark he who quacks last quacks best

kiwifarms.net
  14. Bitch please, you havent done everything like..
    Get a job
    Lose Weight
    Go to the doctor
    Get the cat fixed
    Take care of all your pets and stop getting more
    Get your own place to live
    Own up to your lies
    Apologize to the people you have hurt
    Pay your taxes

Bitch you got a long ways to go.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  15. Did Hamber graduate from high school? I know she went to some alternative school because she kept trying to fight people, but I don't know if she graduated.

Jobs are almost certainly super limited where she lives and not having a diploma makes it harder. It's her fault, though, if she didn't graduate.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    theriddler3

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. She claims she went to community collage to be batman or some shit so she has at the very least a GED

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  17. Went to San Antonio Continuation High School in Petaluma, then in Tucson Kasey's mom said "either get a job or go to college " so being the brainiac she is she chose to go into the Criminal Justice program at the scammy Brown Mackie college and says it had put her thousands of dollars in debt...never finished as she was wooing Krystle and moved to live with Krystle and wasted 4 years when she could have received more education...but maybe not, since she is undeniably a stupid individual.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. She said she went to an alternative high school and finished all of high school, all her credits, in 1 year because she was such a bad student. She went to Brown Mackie Tucson for 1 year studying Criminal Justice, putting her into ~$18,000 of debt. The school is facing legal action because it's garbage. Her girlfriend's (Kasey) mom at the time told her she either had to get a job or go to school.

Oops, @FeedMeLobsterNow beat me :P

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #18 666EVE666, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
  19. I took this screen shot a while back when she was growing the second moon on her face
    8C62A11A-2305-4A95-8AEA-83E1008858D9.jpeg

E95598BA-31C4-405A-84BD-898393CE035F.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Amber is a dumb shit on snapchat, so it seems fitting really.

• Like Like x 1
    Stanley_Buttkiss

Stanley_Buttkiss Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.