Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got recommended a very fit guy who eats vintage military MREs from watching Amber and other fatties.(he’s eaten food from the 50s! ) I’ve never seen anything about the military or MREs or prepper or whatever. Turns out, somebody in the Slaton thread also watches him.

Apparently, the word “eat” is enough, especially if you’ve also watched morbidly obeast people. . :).

Dude is interesting though, and normally I’m not one to watch people eat. He’s about a million times more interesting than Amber. Steve1989MREInfo, I think.

The point is, you never know what that YouTube algorithm is doing. It’s not always other fatties, weight loss, mukbangs or sideshow exhibits.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 588003Whoo! Get ready, Gorls. Can not wait for the weight loss gain update where she blames the lack of sleep for her weight gain.

Also welcome back bath mat blanket. Thank you for providing our dainty queen with the warmth her quater-ton body desperately needs.
I think she’s not sleeping from being manic from quitting her meds.

I bet the black blanket still reeks of last year’s hope and many, many failures.

DaintyHole

kiwifarms.net
I got recommended a very fit guy who eats vintage military MREs from watching Amber and other fatties.(he’s eaten food from the 50s! ) I’ve never seen anything about the military or MREs or prepper or whatever. Turns out, somebody in the Slaton thread also watches him.

Apparently, the word “eat” is enough, especially if you’ve also watched morbidly obeast people. . :).

Dude is interesting though, and normally I’m not one to watch people eat. He’s about a million times more interesting than Amber. Steve1989MREInfo, I think.

The point is, you never know what that YouTube algorithm is doing. It’s not always other fatties, weight loss, mukbangs or sideshow exhibits.
I love his channel so much. He seems so chill.

View attachment 588003Whoo! Get ready, Gorls. Can not wait for the weight loss gain update where she blames the lack of sleep for her weight gain.

Also welcome back bath mat blanket. Thank you for providing our dainty queen with the warmth her quater-ton body desperately needs.
Oh lord. Totally isn't sleep apnea guys, just our dainty princess with her edgy "insomnia".

That blanket thing looks so nasty. Not that everything near or on her isn't nasty or anything...

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
The blanket thing always makes me chuckle. When she says “it’s that time of year again when you keep a blanket in the car” as if it’s some relatable statement.

For most people it’s that time of a year when you wear a hoodie but not for Amber, it’s god damn car blanket tarp season.

It is that season, a lot of people in colder climates, put a blanket in the trunk in case of an emergency and you get stuck somewhere and it’s freezing. Granted most people still wear coats, hats, gloves and scarves too.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 588320 she is so delusional. all she wears is walmart black stretchy pants paired with stretchy walmart dresses passed off as shirts. since she shops at torrid now she thinks she’s so fashionable and bougee. can you imagine hamber sporting gucci slides and a gucci track suit :thinking:
Gucci but lives in a shared broken down home that you have to leave the faucet running slightly at all times or else you get a flood... circa 1970 decor and structure. Lives in an enclosed porch but yes she would be strutting around in Gucci.

Sure, Jan.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
My guess is she can't find coats that fit her so we have blankets instead. She would not survive anywhere farther north than she is now.
She's got enough blubber and rubbery hide to keep an eskimo village warm for the winter, who needs coats?

But this is a thought provoking point. I mean most deathfat size clothing is little more than a bed sheet with arm/leg holes. I doubt sturdy winter attire comes in sizes that large. So yeah, relying on indoor heating and blankets in the car, being dropped off at the entrance of buildings and hurredly waddling inside to warmth and somewhere to sit down again is probably the best she can do.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net

lol, thanks to amberlynn i keep getting recommended these videos where people eat fake food from china

She's got enough blubber and rubbery hide to keep an eskimo village warm for the winter, who needs coats?

But this is a thought provoking point. I mean most deathfat size clothing is little more than a bed sheet with arm/leg holes. I doubt sturdy winter attire comes in sizes that large. So yeah, relying on indoor heating and blankets in the car, being dropped off at the entrance of buildings and hurredly waddling inside to warmth and somewhere to sit down again is probably the best she can do.
For better or worse, this isn't true anymore. If she can cram her upper body into a 2/3X from Target or Wommart she can fit into the winter coats sold on fatty sites like fullbeauty, they go up to like 6X, similar to Torrid but probably cheaper. If she's too fat for that she can get a a men's winter coat from king size direct which goes up to like 9X (that would be a 10X in women, I think).

I just took 2 seconds on those websites and the heaviest coats are between 100-150 bucks, which isn't expensive for a good winter coat.

Pardon my :autistic:

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 588320 she is so delusional. all she wears is walmart black stretchy pants paired with stretchy walmart dresses passed off as shirts. since she shops at torrid now she thinks she’s so fashionable and bougee. can you imagine hamber sporting gucci slides and a gucci track suit :thinking:
i'm probably wrong but she might be joking back to when Becky was saying her purse was gucci, her house was gucci and her cootchie gucci eating shorts were gucci.

Arrested For YT Crimes

I'm the type that longs for good strokes
kiwifarms.net

I love him. he’s like the modern bob ross.

“Let’s get this out onto a tray....... Nice!”

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
She also said in one of her videos she’d probably make it to 700lbs if she wasn’t careful. Imagine even considering that as a possibility. Scary.
This is how we can be sure 600 is an inevitability (if not already her reality). The fact that 700 is even a consideration says so much. Notice how the marker keeps moving? That's someone who is psychologically trying to distance herself from the worst case scenario. Nevermind that it passed her 200 lbs ago.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino