• ”I think this is the only site where you can get drunken prank called by a mod and then banned for getting mad.”

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Ha, no, if only.. But it was odd that I watch a few of his videos and then I get all of these channels like ALR and some other lady who is also on the bigger size. Youtube algorithms are all out of whack.

kiwifarms.net
  2. According to her Snapchat she has gotten no sleep again. It must have been that supersized diet coke she had., not the fact that she can't breathe while laying down.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Which means that Becky didn’t sleep either most likely.

I recently learned that sleep deprivation of partners is a form of abuse. Sleep deprivation can lend to depression and makes it easier for them to be manipulated.

Ever wonder why Becky looks so beaten down and tired? It’s because literally she is.
    ...I still don’t feel bad for her though.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. "Please don't tell me anything I already know"

So Amberlynn doesn't want people telling her things she already knows, but thinks her viewers want to watch the same video several times a week? "I gave up on my diet plan and gorged and binged and had fast-food multiple times each day. Feel sorry for me because this time I'll really change."

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Screenshot_20181108-202835.png Whoo! Get ready, Gorls. Can not wait for the weight loss gain update where she blames the lack of sleep for her weight gain.

Also welcome back bath mat blanket. Thank you for providing our dainty queen with the warmth her quater-ton body desperately needs.

• Like Like x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I got recommended a very fit guy who eats vintage military MREs from watching Amber and other fatties.(he’s eaten food from the 50s! ) I’ve never seen anything about the military or MREs or prepper or whatever. Turns out, somebody in the Slaton thread also watches him.

Apparently, the word “eat” is enough, especially if you’ve also watched morbidly obeast people. . :).

Dude is interesting though, and normally I’m not one to watch people eat. He’s about a million times more interesting than Amber. Steve1989MREInfo, I think.

The point is, you never know what that YouTube algorithm is doing. It’s not always other fatties, weight loss, mukbangs or sideshow exhibits.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. got the Harambe corpse on.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think she’s not sleeping from being manic from quitting her meds.

I bet the black blanket still reeks of last year’s hope and many, many failures.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I love his channel so much. He seems so chill.

Oh lord. Totally isn't sleep apnea guys, just our dainty princess with her edgy "insomnia".

That blanket thing looks so nasty. Not that everything near or on her isn't nasty or anything...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The blanket thing always makes me chuckle. When she says “it’s that time of year again when you keep a blanket in the car” as if it’s some relatable statement.

For most people it’s that time of a year when you wear a hoodie but not for Amber, it’s god damn car blanket tarp season.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net

11. It is that season, a lot of people in colder climates, put a blanket in the trunk in case of an emergency and you get stuck somewhere and it’s freezing. Granted most people still wear coats, hats, gloves and scarves too.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. My guess is she can't find coats that fit her so we have blankets instead. She would not survive anywhere farther north than she is now.

• Agree Agree x 21
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Now that is an entertaining mukbang.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. What in the hell is up with that windscreen?

They dont clean anything do they?

• Agree Agree x 3
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  15. 4110691A-C9B2-4037-9234-101787A6A063.png she is so delusional. all she wears is walmart black stretchy pants paired with stretchy walmart dresses passed off as shirts. since she shops at torrid now she thinks she’s so fashionable and bougee. can you imagine hamber sporting gucci slides and a gucci track suit :thinking:

• Agree  x 7
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Gucci but lives in a shared broken down home that you have to leave the faucet running slightly at all times or else you get a flood... circa 1970 decor and structure. Lives in an enclosed porch but yes she would be strutting around in Gucci.

Sure, Jan.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  17. Just as tacky as Momokun and her fanny pack. That's already cringe enough

• Agree Agree x 2
    Not me

Not me It's a me, Meeoow!

kiwifarms.net
  18. She's got enough blubber and rubbery hide to keep an eskimo village warm for the winter, who needs coats?

But this is a thought provoking point. I mean most deathfat size clothing is little more than a bed sheet with arm/leg holes. I doubt sturdy winter attire comes in sizes that large. So yeah, relying on indoor heating and blankets in the car, being dropped off at the entrance of buildings and hurredly waddling inside to warmth and somewhere to sit down again is probably the best she can do.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Gucci, right. Just what she needs. *sigh*

Do you think when her feet fall off from the untreated diabetes, she might opt for some health insurance then, or....?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. lol, thanks to amberlynn i keep getting recommended these videos where people eat fake food from china

For better or worse, this isn't true anymore. If she can cram her upper body into a 2/3X from Target or Wommart she can fit into the winter coats sold on fatty sites like fullbeauty, they go up to like 6X, similar to Torrid but probably cheaper. If she's too fat for that she can get a a men's winter coat from king size direct which goes up to like 9X (that would be a 10X in women, I think).

I just took 2 seconds on those websites and the heaviest coats are between 100-150 bucks, which isn't expensive for a good winter coat.

Pardon my :autism:

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 5
    #3120 SAVE TWINKIE!, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.