• “Sadly, it went on to show one infant being suicidal and perished horribly.“

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. ... Is it? Are you feeling okay?

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Starting to think your avatar is your genuine fetish. Please just shut the fuck up though, that’s nasty and no one wants to think about it.

• Agree Agree x 18
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Would you pay a dime..to see this?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. 0.png
    1.png
    2.png
    Ok. Let's pretend Amber isn't lying about the multiple pairs of pants. They all have holes in them. She claims to make over 10k/month. Why the fuck is she wearing pants with holes?

• Agree Agree x 15
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Obviously a check came in because our gorl just made another useless $300+ purchase: a nintendo switch with mario kart. Pics up on her snapchat - can't be bothered to screenshot right now.

I mean, cool... but that exact console is sitting in the living room, with the same game, that you all play together.
    Or has the bedbound saga REALLY begun and she got it to join in from her bed? :story:

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Seems like more evidence that there's a move in AL's future.

Will it be to Houston? We can only hope.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Makes over 120K a year and can't sign up for a phone plan or buy a MBP on Amazon. Something don't add up there.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  7. *castratti wail* 20190109_142306.jpg

• Islamic Content  x 21
    • Winner  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Dislike  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm not the one asking AL about her sex life or posting the Q&A here. People wondering how far she went with each of her girlfriends and Becky? Seems the people that bring the topic up are thinking into it way more.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1

kiwifarms.net
  9. Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.01.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 12.55.55 PM.png
    Good call Amber. There wouldn't be much tail sticking out, just a pointy little puff, with the rest marinating in your swamp ass.

• Islamic Content  x 26
    • Winner  x 4
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 560.

kiwifarms.net
  10. This thread must be purged.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. She's got to stop this. I'm never having sex again as it is. Now it's just making me dead inside.

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. This thread needs some holy water

• Agree  x 25
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I’m just imagining Big Al in a thong and nipple pasties now, with a raccoon tail and cat ears. Al should dress like this for one of her videos.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  14. A42677A1-C356-4E6B-A9AA-347BCD72DA36.jpeg

Are you kidding Amber. This girl is dying , and is anorexic, and obviously doesn’t give a shit about any of that.People telling her to eat are “attackers”.

I don’t know what to say..

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Feels Feels x 3
    nostalgiaisadrug

nostalgiaisadrug iconicGORL

kiwifarms.net
  15. This is a great example on how her mind works. If you don't enable a person who's dying, you're just a big honey boo boo hayder.

• Agree Agree x 17
    Soda Sink

Soda Sink my dietitian blocked me

kiwifarms.net
  16. Our eloquent WriterLynn, everyone:

writerLynn.png
    Well-said Amber, a food addict do still have to eat food. However, a food addict might want to take it upon themselves to seek treatment for their addiction. You know, so that food-eating food addict doesn't have to wake their girlfriend up in the middle of the night to score her a Reese's Blast.

Edit:
    oh boy.png
    Huh. And here I thought it might be her exquisite chili-making.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #4236 Turd Blossom, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  17. Right? Goddamn, Hambert. You can still eat, but maybe not the equivalent of and entire days worth of calories for an actual human in one sitting. This is not that fucking hard. EAT LESS. There, done. I gave you that free of charge. Get some therapy. Take a nice English class. It's your only language and you constantly butcher it. You could even take it online. Perhaps that would ease the tedium of your sad existence. In fact, cash in a couple of trips to Wommart and bankroll a couple of Community College classes for you and Beckster. It would do you a world of good. Hey, you could even take a nutrition class!

• Agree Agree x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  18. 63CD3A4A-BE62-4F3E-A042-852BE9933DDF.jpeg

Come on AL . You throw a fit at Becky all the time that’s how she ends up having to get up in the middle of the night to drive you to the c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶ Chessecake Factory for orange chicken. Or when she had to drive you to Sonic to get a “tensy bitty cup of ice cream”.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    nostalgiaisadrug

nostalgiaisadrug iconicGORL

kiwifarms.net
  19. She doesn’t get mad, except when she throws her hunger fits. But even then, Rickie actually finds it comforting y’all!

• Winner Winner x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  20. What a gigantic liar, and a gigantic liar with the memory of a gnat. It wasn't too long ago that Fat Al and the Thumb made a video together where Al was (fake) crying about how mean she gets with Thumby if she doesn't get her way. And Thumby chimes in with something like "really mean".

Can't snow yer new subs for long, Big Al. The receipts exist and they're not making you look too good.......

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.