• Train. Say your prayers. Eat your vitamins. Be true to yourself. Be true to your country. Be a real American!

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. It's those bitches on facebook fueling these exceptional questions. *sigh*

• Agree Agree x 4
    I liek fr0gs

I liek fr0gs Amberlynn's Leggings

kiwifarms.net
  2. I may need to avoid this thread for a bit, her aggressive attitude and contridicting answers are quite exceptional.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. One gorl's trash is another gorl's entertainment I suppose.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Just a reminder that Amber is purposefully ignoring the ones that question her narrative and point out the inconsistent stories surrounding her visit with the singing Dr., while choosing to answer the "RIDICULOUS" ones about her sex life, vaginas and penises.
    gross.png

Edit: I was long-winded with fierce tonight y'all and jambled up my words.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #4244 Turd Blossom, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  5. Then why do all her gf's look like slow in the mind fat 12 year old boys?

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Fuck off with the "gender does not mean genitals" shit. Trying to make AL sound like she should have sex with people she doesn't want to have sex with sounds just like Riley/Justin Dennis guilting lesbians into wanting to bang his girldick.

There's so many legit things to hate Amber for, why do the haydurs keep trying to find new garbage to toss in?

Aside from that, I agree that she doesn't even need to answer these, though. She does because she wants to make it seem like all the hard questions she gets are nothing but trolls so that she can pretend the mountain of support or ACTUAL questions never come in.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

Dr. Samuel Hayden Welcome. I'm Dr. Samuel Hayden.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yea. If she keeps claiming that these questions are annoying and dumb she can just not answer them but nope she has to keep entertaining them. It's either that or those ambabies who snitch on facebook shitpost groups.

• Agree Agree x 1
    I liek fr0gs

kiwifarms.net
  8. a bunch of internet troons are going to mob her and call her a terf if any of them get a whiff of this. Might finally get a cow crossover with amber that isn't chantal

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. 0.png

If Becky wants to lose weight, she should not join Amber. Amber doesn't lose weight, only gains.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. She probably chose to answer questions like these for a few reasons:
    1. They are easy to answer and hard for people to call you out on (unlike obvious weight gain)
    2. She can “prove” to people she’s still a lesbian (despite craving attention from men)
    3. It’s a way to show that her and Becky are “in love”
    4. It can show she has more interests than food, sleeping, eating, and shopping

• Agree Agree x 5
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  11. Despite her efforts at being eloquent, she still failed to establish this. Drinks on me, Becky.

• Agree Agree x 2
    I liek fr0gs

kiwifarms.net
  12. Holy shit she's insufferable. I assume this is part of some manic episode she's in because of getting more viewers to watch her die.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Soda Sink

Soda Sink my dietitian blocked me

kiwifarms.net
  13. ask1.png ask2.png ask3.png
    Oh ffs Amber.
    She declared sometime yesterday that she doesn't avoid questions, just "randomly" scrolls through and selects them, then later she said she skips the repetitive or "rude" ones, now it's
    "I'm not ignoring reasonable questions LOL" (I think we can all see the implied laughing/crying emojis).

And now when confronted with a few pointed questions that she doesn't have sassy quips for it's "I don't feel COMFORTABLE talking about that." You feel comfy enough to discuss your clit, but suddenly the health issues that YOU brought up are off-limits?

Interesting how she cried and speculated about her leg pain in multiple videos to garner sympathy and asspats from all her new naive viewers, even using her worries about it as an excuse as to why she needed attention and was so upset and anxious during Becky's birthday week.
    She shared that she was TERRIFIED of her diagnosis of sleep apnea, because "people die from that y'all!". She begs for sympathy and attention, but the minute someone points out that her stories aren't adding up, she decides she's done talking about her health.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we assume our viewers are naive.

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  14. She's a human migraine

On second thought, human might be too much of a stretch

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    Arrested For YT Crimes

Arrested For YT Crimes I'm the type that longs for good strokes

kiwifarms.net
  15. Its manipulation like this that leads me to speculate, that even in the Destiny era, she was prepping for MSHPL. When she was on the show, she would be pure entertainment. And by the time she returned to social media, shed have a massive following which equals more views, which equal more money.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. 9E664EDE-72AB-4953-80FA-96AE2B61B87E.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. bruh that bitch was waaaaaay more mobile when they met

• Agree Agree x 13
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  18. What's an MBP?

Don't mind me, just doing all I can to keep the topic off of her imaginary sex life y'all

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Mac Book Pro.

• Informative Informative x 15
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. For a second I thought it was a MichaelBePetty. Amber might get 10k a month but even she would struggle with the shipping costs of getting 500lbs of sweaty bitchtits across the country.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.