Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Dr. Samuel Hayden

The Doot Slayer
kiwifarms.net
Fuck off with the "gender does not mean genitals" shit. Trying to make AL sound like she should have sex with people she doesn't want to have sex with sounds just like Riley/Justin Dennis guilting lesbians into wanting to bang his girldick.

There's so many legit things to hate Amber for, why do the haydurs keep trying to find new garbage to toss in?

Aside from that, I agree that she doesn't even need to answer these, though. She does because she wants to make it seem like all the hard questions she gets are nothing but trolls so that she can pretend the mountain of support or ACTUAL questions never come in.

I liek fr0gs

Amberlynn's Leggings
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that Amber is purposefully ignoring questions about things like her sleep apnea diagnosis, whether she's getting a cpap machine, and how her singing doctor changed her mind and and diagnosed her with a "pulled muscle" after telling her that the layyg pain was from circulatory issues, while choosing to answer and argue with the "RIDICULOUS" ones about her sex life, vaginas and penises.
View attachment 635065
Yea. If she keeps claiming that these questions are annoying and dumb she can just not answer them but nope she has to keep entertaining them. It's either that or those ambabies who snitch on facebook shitpost groups.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that Amber is purposefully ignoring questions about things like her sleep apnea diagnosis, whether she's getting a cpap machine, and how her singing doctor changed her mind and and diagnosed her with a "pulled muscle" after telling her that the layyg pain was from circulatory issues, while choosing to answer and argue with the "RIDICULOUS" ones about her sex life, vaginas and penises.
View attachment 635065
a bunch of internet troons are going to mob her and call her a terf if any of them get a whiff of this. Might finally get a cow crossover with amber that isn't chantal

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635065
She probably chose to answer questions like these for a few reasons:
  1. They are easy to answer and hard for people to call you out on (unlike obvious weight gain)
  2. She can “prove” to people she’s still a lesbian (despite craving attention from men)
  3. It’s a way to show that her and Becky are “in love”
  4. It can show she has more interests than food, sleeping, eating, and shopping

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
ask1.png
ask2.png
ask3.png

Oh ffs Amber.
She declared sometime yesterday that she doesn't avoid questions, just "randomly" scrolls through and selects them, then later she said she skips the repetitive or "rude" ones, now it's
"I'm not ignoring reasonable questions LOL" (I think we can all see the implied laughing/crying emojis).

And now when confronted with a few pointed questions that she doesn't have sassy quips for it's "I don't feel COMFORTABLE talking about that." You feel comfy enough to discuss your clit, but suddenly the health issues that YOU brought up are off-limits?

Interesting how she cried and speculated about her leg pain in multiple videos to garner sympathy and asspats from all her new naive viewers, even using her worries about it as an excuse as to why she needed attention and was so upset and anxious during Becky's birthday week.
She shared that she was TERRIFIED of her diagnosis of sleep apnea, because "people die from that y'all!". She begs for sympathy and attention, but the minute someone points out that her stories aren't adding up, she decides she's done talking about her health.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we assume our viewers are naive.

Ohhhamburgersss

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635169 View attachment 635170 View attachment 635168
Oh ffs Amber.
She declared sometime yesterday that she doesn't avoid questions, just "randomly" scrolls through and selects them, then later she said she skips the repetitive or "rude" ones, now it's
"I'm not ignoring reasonable questions LOL" (I think we can all see the implied laughing/crying emojis).

And now when confronted with a few pointed questions that she doesn't have sassy quips for it's "I don't feel COMFORTABLE talking about that." You feel comfy enough to discuss your clit, but suddenly the health issues that YOU brought up are off-limits?

Interesting how she cried and speculated about her leg pain in multiple videos to garner sympathy and asspats from all her new naive viewers, even using her worries about it as an excuse as to why she needed attention and was so upset and anxious during Becky's birthday week.
She shared that she was TERRIFIED of her diagnosis of sleep apnea, because "people die from that y'all!". She begs for sympathy and attention, but the minute someone points out that her stories aren't adding up, she decides she's done talking about her health.

Its manipulation like this that leads me to speculate, that even in the Destiny era, she was prepping for MSHPL. When she was on the show, she would be pure entertainment. And by the time she returned to social media, shed have a massive following which equals more views, which equal more money.

Reactions: Mr Foster

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
- "She likes obese"
- "Rickie LIKES being jolted awake in the wee hours by the soothing sounds of me screaming that Becky had better go get me a Reese's Blast RIGHT FUCKING NOW or I'll take back that $1300 phone and never buy you another goddamn graphic tee, you ungrateful bitch!"
- "Of course my roommates like me! They are my very, very, very best friends! (Except for my trans friend, obviously. She's my very, very, very, VERY best friend!)"
- "Ricky likes mowing the lawn and doing yard work!"

Something tells me that Big Al doesn't exactly have her finger on the pulse of what other people might actually like and dislike beyond how it affects herself.

Mr Foster

kiwifarms.net
- "She likes obese"
- "Rickie LIKES being jolted awake in the wee hours by the soothing sounds of me screaming that Becky had better go get me a Reese's Blast RIGHT FUCKING NOW or I'll take back that $1300 phone and never buy you another goddamn graphic tee, you ungrateful bitch!"
- "Of course my roommates like me! They are my very, very, very best friends! (Except for my trans friend, obviously. She's my very, very, very, VERY best friend!)"
- "Ricky likes mowing the lawn and doing yard work!"

Something tells me that Big Al doesn't exactly have her finger on the pulse of what other people might actually like and dislike beyond how it affects herself.
To be fair, Amber couldn't put her finger on her pulse at all. Because fat.

FitBitch

I'm going to be a little rough
kiwifarms.net
"People find discrepencies in the wild tales I spin about my adventures to Dr. Songbird's office so I can't talk about it until I figure out how to lahh and make it make sense. How was I supposed to know poor circulation was more serious than a blood clot? i'm just looking up shit on webMD because I'm just as smart as a doctor."

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that Amber is purposefully ignoring the ones that question her narrative and point out the inconsistent stories surrounding her visit with the singing Dr., while choosing to answer the "RIDICULOUS" ones about her sex life, vaginas and penises.
View attachment 635065

Edit: I was long-winded with fierce tonight y'all and jambled up my words.
What a fucking TERF.

(I'm joking)

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635169 View attachment 635170 View attachment 635168
Oh ffs Amber.

Her doctor said she was healthy so there really is nothing else to discuss about her health.

She wouldn't date a male with a vagina... maybe that's why she tried to ruin Kasey. She was mad she turned into a he.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino