• “an expert in being harassed online“

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. - "She likes obese"
    - "Rickie LIKES being jolted awake in the wee hours by the soothing sounds of me screaming that Becky had better go get me a Reese's Blast RIGHT FUCKING NOW or I'll take back that $1300 phone and never buy you another goddamn graphic tee, you ungrateful bitch!"
    - "Of course my roommates like me! They are my very, very, very best friends! (Except for my trans friend, obviously. She's my very, very, very, VERY best friend!)"
    - "Ricky likes mowing the lawn and doing yard work!"

Something tells me that Big Al doesn't exactly have her finger on the pulse of what other people might actually like and dislike beyond how it affects herself.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  2. To be fair, Amber couldn't put her finger on her pulse at all. Because fat.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. "People find discrepencies in the wild tales I spin about my adventures to Dr. Songbird's office so I can't talk about it until I figure out how to lahh and make it make sense. How was I supposed to know poor circulation was more serious than a blood clot? i'm just looking up shit on webMD because I'm just as smart as a doctor."

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. What a fucking TERF.

(I'm joking)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #4264 Das It, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 11:13 AM
    Das It

Das It & I was like whut?

kiwifarms.net
  5. Her doctor said she was healthy so there really is nothing else to discuss about her health.

She wouldn't date a male with a vagina... maybe that's why she tried to ruin Kasey. She was mad she turned into a he.

• Autistic Autistic x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1

kiwifarms.net
  6. This is one of the few things I'll actually defend AOn. She, like everyone else, is entitled to her attractions. Attacking her on this kind of inane shit only gives her fodder for her victim complex and one more reason to say "Some people will hate me no matter what I do." There's plenty of outrageous things to criticize her about, this isn't one.

• Agree Agree x 25
    kiwifarms.net
  7. [​IMG]

but she's such a great writer, you guise

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I can't wait until she publishes her own book on Amazon. I'd need a bottle of rum to get through it but god damn I'd be the first (only) buyer and give you guys the best audiobook I could muster with my shitty manlady voice. I live for shitty self-published fiction.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Screenshot_20190110-140106.png

:stress:

• Winner  x 27
    • Like  x 5
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. If Becky isn’t fat, then what is fat to Amber? Does she think you have to be her size to be fat? Her perception of fat vs thin is so warped.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  11. Fat = bigger than Amber's dainty size, whatever that size currently is.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Becky's not fat, she's just expressing her preferred body identity of a walking human thumb.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. You're right, AL most skinny women can wear their own chin as a bib.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  14. The questions and her answers are so surreal :\

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Ask.fm is full of drama today.
    0.png
    1.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. But who is the ahole saying stay at home moms don't work?? A stay at home mom usually stays at home to take care of child/children which is a full time job. Wait, Hambeast compared Becky to a stay at home mom?‽‽ Becky is a full grown woman as is Hambeast, both fully capable of working and holding down jobs, they choose to be lazy.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Bitch, what? Well, this throws everything into perspective, doesn't it? Fucking hell. What is fat? One would think crossing the 300 elbee barrier would qualify. Fuck, one would think that crossing the 200 elbee barrier would qualify. What does this bitch think is fat?

Edit: Ninja'd.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Her ask.fm cycle is so funny. She always starts answering and posting only the positive and ass patting questions. And then she starts answering the hayders while getting increasingly frustrated with each one and eventually decides she doesn’t “need this negativity in her life”. She then closes it down until the next time she’s bored in a parking lot or pillow mountain and needing attention.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  19. One of her sock accounts came into a live chat a while ago and called Becky fat :story:

• Like Like x 2
    Soda Sink

Soda Sink my dietitian blocked me

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.