Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

FitBitch

I'm going to be a little rough
kiwifarms.net
What a fucking TERF.
This is one of the few things I'll actually defend AOn. She, like everyone else, is entitled to her attractions. Attacking her on this kind of inane shit only gives her fodder for her victim complex and one more reason to say "Some people will hate me no matter what I do." There's plenty of outrageous things to criticize her about, this isn't one.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
But who is the ahole saying stay at home moms don't work?? A stay at home mom usually stays at home to take care of child/children which is a full time job. Wait, Hambeast compared Becky to a stay at home mom?‽‽ Becky is a full grown woman as is Hambeast, both fully capable of working and holding down jobs, they choose to be lazy.

Queen Kimberly

kiwifarms.net
Her ask.fm cycle is so funny. She always starts answering and posting only the positive and ass patting questions. And then she starts answering the hayders while getting increasingly frustrated with each one and eventually decides she doesn’t “need this negativity in her life”. She then closes it down until the next time she’s bored in a parking lot or pillow mountain and needing attention.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
upload_2019-1-10_19-12-53.png

Yeah, she should really be proud of herself for overcoming that critical disadvantage of having someone feed, house, and clothe her like a child until she was well into her twenties -- and then destroying her health and making herself a living joke just to give her channel that final push into being a viable alternative to getting an actual job. Dreams do come true, people. You just have to believe!*

*And be willing to sacrifice your conscience in order to use and abuse everyone unfortunate enough to cross your path.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino