• “Lecturer fucking treated me like I am special needs, not once but TWICE in this lecture. You shall be hearing from my mother later.“

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  1. upload_2019-1-10_19-12-53.png

Yeah, she should really be proud of herself for overcoming that critical disadvantage of having someone feed, house, and clothe her like a child until she was well into her twenties -- and then destroying her health and making herself a living joke just to give her channel that final push into being a viable alternative to getting an actual job. Dreams do come true, people. You just have to believe!*

*And be willing to sacrifice your conscience in order to use and abuse everyone unfortunate enough to cross your path.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. becky is FAT.png

Oh, ok, I see what's going on. Becky is fat, but Amber isn't mean enough not to say that she's fat. Manners, or something.

• Like Like x 19
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I don’t think she’s in a position to bash anyone’s momma

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  4. Wow. I would say my girlfriend is fat, if I had a fat girlfriend. It's not inherently an insulting word, and context matters.

Also... Becky is a lady? Since when?

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 4
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I feel like she answers and posts every single negative and mean ask she receives about Becky. Pretty fucked up considering it’s not her account and she has no control over when Amber shows off what is being said about her to the public.

• Agree Agree x 18
    kiwifarms.net
  6. That matter is still up for debate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Concerned Vagino-American

Concerned Vagino-American Amber's colonoscopy technician

kiwifarms.net
  7. A lady WHAT, tho?????

• Like Like x 6
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.net
  8. She can put that on her tombstone in 2022. What a conceited bitch. You're a circus freak. People throw peanuts at you in the form of views.

And like you ain't rich yo! Your GF drives a Hyundai. You live in BFE Kentucky. You shop at Walmart.

You think Michael Kors is a high end purse.

Tricia Paytas at least knows how to spend her money on some good shit and has enough to you know, buy those things. I'd like to see AL pay for an apt in LA and purchase (or even lease) a G-Wagon.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 4
    #4289 thejackal, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:44 PM
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019 at 11:50 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She's shaped like a lady bug

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!

kiwifarms.net
  10. as if her "momma" ever taught her anything except being a self-destructive obese human food vacuum

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 7
    ihavent_ee_uhn

ihavent_ee_uhn Is liquor a food?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Thumbslug.. she's the first of her kind

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  12. 03FA4AAF-4D34-4240-A1B8-497FDD7A6C6F.jpeg
    Amber can’t even travel across her living room without getting winded but sure let’s blame Becky.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Becky doesnt like to do much huh, this is the price of a scapegoat.. hot topic too tight t shirts and snapbacks.

• Like Like x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  14. That's such a dumb excuse too, because AL has admitted in videos, numerous times, that she's too fucking FAT to travel. It's one of the main reasons she wants to lose weight, allegedly.

This Askfm nonsenese is just showcasing her knee-jerk instinct to blame others any time she is questioned about anything. It's pathological.

• Agree Agree x 28
    kiwifarms.net
  15. This is so rich because no one who isn’t 500+lbs gets to 100,000 subscribers with the editing skills and quality of content that Amberlynn has. She takes so much pride in being a “successful YouTuber” but she’s just a modern day freak show.

If any of us, or any one from the Facebook group etc quit our jobs for YouTube and put in the same amount of effort as AL, we’d have no chance at success.

Her dream was to become a YouTuber and all she had to do to achieve it was to eat herself to the brink of immobility and wear it like a badge of honor. Way to go AL, I’m proud of you too.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Winner Winner x 4
    formerfatcow

formerfatcow Current Skinny Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  16. She really doesn't get it.

Back in the day she would be loaded into a trailer and carted around the rust belt for two bits a gander at the worlds fattest woman.

Nothing has changed it's just updated for the times. Now, neither she nor her audience need leave their homes to gawk at the freak.

She's a freak-show. She is an oddity, a testament to the human conditions limitations when it comes to killing itself with food.

All she did was continue to fail her own health to get where she is. NOTHING to be proud of and certainly nothing to pat herself on the back for..which she can't even reach.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  17. And yet in the video "MUKBANG|READING COMMENTS" or whatever she gets a question about Becky gaining weight since she started dating our gorl and she replies with "Becky's ALWAYS been big, so its not my fault!"
    :thinking:

She really thinks she's a celebrity on Youtube doesn't she? Dear God.....

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #4298 raritycunt, Jan 11, 2019 at 2:59 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 3:09 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I wouldn't be surprised if her whole "Becky isn't fat" schtick comes from her being a Trisha Paytas stan. Trisha had a BPD breakdown over her bf jokingly calling her fat, blew the whole thing out of proportion and made him out to be the devil for daring to imply such a thing, (even though she does it to him all the time). Any normal person would see that it was clearly a problem with Trisha and not her bf but obviously good ol' Amberlynn sides with the abusive hypocrite and interprets the whole experience as "never acknowledge a fat person is fat even when it is reality and continue to live in delusion"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Ask.fm has this currency called Flame coins they're starting to give people for asking and answering questions. That's likely why she's been so active lately and answering all the questions she gets no matter how stupid or "offensive" she finds them.

• Informative Informative x 17
    CindyChafe

CindyChafe Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.