Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Queen Kimberly

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635924

Oh, ok, I see what's going on. Becky is fat, but Amber isn't mean enough not to say that she's fat. Manners, or something.
I feel like she answers and posts every single negative and mean ask she receives about Becky. Pretty fucked up considering it’s not her account and she has no control over when Amber shows off what is being said about her to the public.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
She can put that on her tombstone in 2022. What a conceited bitch. You're a circus freak. People throw peanuts at you in the form of views.

And like you ain't rich yo! Your GF drives a Hyundai. You live in BFE Kentucky. You shop at Walmart.

You think Michael Kors is a high end purse.

Tricia Paytas at least knows how to spend her money on some good shit and has enough to you know, buy those things. I'd like to see AL pay for an apt in LA and purchase (or even lease) a G-Wagon.

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
That's such a dumb excuse too, because AL has admitted in videos, numerous times, that she's too fucking FAT to travel. It's one of the main reasons she wants to lose weight, allegedly.

This Askfm nonsenese is just showcasing her knee-jerk instinct to blame others any time she is questioned about anything. It's pathological.

formerfatcow

Current Skinny Bitch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635861

Yeah, she should really be proud of herself for overcoming that critical disadvantage of having someone feed, house, and clothe her like a child until she was well into her twenties -- and then destroying her health and making herself a living joke just to give her channel that final push into being a viable alternative to getting an actual job. Dreams do come true, people. You just have to believe!*

*And be willing to sacrifice your conscience in order to use and abuse everyone unfortunate enough to cross your path.
This is so rich because no one who isn’t 500+lbs gets to 100,000 subscribers with the editing skills and quality of content that Amberlynn has. She takes so much pride in being a “successful YouTuber” but she’s just a modern day freak show.

If any of us, or any one from the Facebook group etc quit our jobs for YouTube and put in the same amount of effort as AL, we’d have no chance at success.

Her dream was to become a YouTuber and all she had to do to achieve it was to eat herself to the brink of immobility and wear it like a badge of honor. Way to go AL, I’m proud of you too.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635861

Yeah, she should really be proud of herself for overcoming that critical disadvantage of having someone feed, house, and clothe her like a child until she was well into her twenties -- and then destroying her health and making herself a living joke just to give her channel that final push into being a viable alternative to getting an actual job. Dreams do come true, people. You just have to believe!*

*And be willing to sacrifice your conscience in order to use and abuse everyone unfortunate enough to cross your path.
She really doesn't get it.

Back in the day she would be loaded into a trailer and carted around the rust belt for two bits a gander at the worlds fattest woman.

Nothing has changed it's just updated for the times. Now, neither she nor her audience need leave their homes to gawk at the freak.

She's a freak-show. She is an oddity, a testament to the human conditions limitations when it comes to killing itself with food.

All she did was continue to fail her own health to get where she is. NOTHING to be proud of and certainly nothing to pat herself on the back for..which she can't even reach.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
What's an MBP?

Don't mind me, just doing all I can to keep the topic off of her imaginary sex life y'all
And yet in the video "MUKBANG|READING COMMENTS" or whatever she gets a question about Becky gaining weight since she started dating our gorl and she replies with "Becky's ALWAYS been big, so its not my fault!"
:thinking:

This is so rich because no one who isn’t 500+lbs gets to 100,000 subscribers with the editing skills and quality of content that Amberlynn has. She takes so much pride in being a “successful YouTuber” but she’s just a modern day freak show.

If any of us, or any one from the Facebook group etc quit our jobs for YouTube and put in the same amount of effort as AL, we’d have no chance at success.

Her dream was to become a YouTuber and all she had to do to achieve it was to eat herself to the brink of immobility and wear it like a badge of honor. Way to go AL, I’m proud of you too.
She really thinks she's a celebrity on Youtube doesn't she? Dear God.....

Last edited:

Fubby

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if her whole "Becky isn't fat" schtick comes from her being a Trisha Paytas stan. Trisha had a BPD breakdown over her bf jokingly calling her fat, blew the whole thing out of proportion and made him out to be the devil for daring to imply such a thing, (even though she does it to him all the time). Any normal person would see that it was clearly a problem with Trisha and not her bf but obviously good ol' Amberlynn sides with the abusive hypocrite and interprets the whole experience as "never acknowledge a fat person is fat even when it is reality and continue to live in delusion"

FitBitch

I'm going to be a little rough
kiwifarms.net
I bet now that she has 100,000 she'll order herself her silver play button and probably just passingly mention it while rambling in a sit down. One more tacky thing to throw in the horde.

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635861

No one will ever convince me that they want their entire life turned into a circus sideshow for the entire world.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino