Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 635861

Yeah, she should really be proud of herself for overcoming that critical disadvantage of having someone feed, house, and clothe her like a child until she was well into her twenties -- and then destroying her health and making herself a living joke just to give her channel that final push into being a viable alternative to getting an actual job. Dreams do come true, people. You just have to believe!*

*And be willing to sacrifice your conscience in order to use and abuse everyone unfortunate enough to cross your path.
Amber's "dream" and only motivation is to not work. To do the absolute bare minimum in life and get by. She's succeeded in that sense, but not because she has any discernible talent, skill, intelligence, or personality. Anyone else wanting a 'career' on Youtube would have to bring something more substantial to the table. She only has to bring her circus freak appetite.

Imagine setting up a camera to film yourself doing lines of coke and then just drowning out the noise of "please stop! you're gonna die" while you smugly wait for the next paycheck. And then, to audaciously brag about it afterwards? lol I love the whole attitude of "You can have what I have...just do what I do..."--which is WHAT, exactly?

Gorl can have it all, as far as I'm concerned. Take your $10k+/monthly, Honey Boo Boo. It won't heal your wounds. It won't make you friends. It MIGHT buy you a little extra time in a hospital bed, which you will be very grateful for and humbled by soon. :heart-full:

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
She’s just a deluded sell out. She really thinks that she is talented, but like everyone has said, she is just a YouTube side show. She’ll never be more than that. $10,000 per month wouldn’t be enough for me. It’s sad that it is for her. You’re a true success AL. An inspiration like your hero Rosa Parks.

So Becky doesn’t want to travel, is always going to super private appointments and is growing her hair out because she wants to be more “girly girl”. Anyone else find any of this odd? Becky really doesn’t strike me as a girly girl. Becky and AL will be some power couple lipstick lesbians while they don’t leave their little Kentucky bubble.

My Fatness Pal

them peppers look guud
kiwifarms.net
No shit Becky doesn't want to travel right now. Can you imagine going anywhere with Amber, much less on a road trip? Even daily boring trips require constant accommodation.

She takes up most of the entire car, spills into Becky's seat and her fat swallows operational equipment. She can barely get in and out of the car. If there are no scooters her injured penguin waddle is slower than ever and she always has to stop and rest, especially if she's squealing and shouting. They probably have to carefully plan out restaurant paths to the table, that is if they can find a table that can be shoved around to fit her sideways manatee body. Even if there are scooters one might crap out and Becky has to fetch another. Theaters must have movable arm rests and to have to show up an hour early to get extra seats on both sides. It can't be opening night or too popular a movie to avoid people, no one would be able to get by her in the rows and they prob wait to be the last to leave.

On a trip they'd be in that crowded car for HOURS, the swampy stench would be unreal. They'd have to bring a carful of pillows to prop her up and Becky Butler would be the one shuttling them to and from the motel room. She'll bail out of any plans and just sit and rot in a cheap motel room to avoid people, temperature, embarrassment, or nowadays any amount of standing. As was recently pointed out, if and when the car breaks down she won't be able to fit in the tow truck.

But Becky just doesn't want to travel right now. Kind of like how Becky only wanted to go out to eat for her birthday. AL offered to do anything she wanted! Shrug. What a hollow offer.

Where would they go? What would they do? She's incapable of almost everything now that she's eaten her way into a severe physical impairment, the only effort she puts forth is to lie about it and avoid her reality.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Ask.fm has this currency called Flame coins they're starting to give people for asking and answering questions. That's likely why she's been so active lately and answering all the questions she gets no matter how stupid or "offensive" she finds them.
Predictable.

I'm guessing that in a past life she was a stockbroker back in the 80's. Slightly sociopathic, finely-honed opportunistic instincts, delusions of grandeur, narcissistic invincibility complex... The only difference is her addiction is carbs, not coke. Otherwise, she's the quintessential American Psycho Fatso.

She really doesn't get it.

Back in the day she would be loaded into a trailer and carted around the rust belt for two bits a gander at the worlds fattest woman.

Nothing has changed it's just updated for the times. Now, neither she nor her audience need leave their homes to gawk at the freak.

She's a freak-show. She is an oddity, a testament to the human conditions limitations when it comes to killing itself with food.

All she did was continue to fail her own health to get where she is. NOTHING to be proud of and certainly nothing to pat herself on the back for..which she can't even reach.

If she did get it... Well, I was going to say I'd have more respect for her, but that's not exactly what I mean. I'd be less interested in her, is what I mean. Personally, I'm not entertained by fat people being fat. It's her consistent battle against reality that I really find fascinating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
No shit Becky doesn't want to travel right now. Can you imagine going anywhere with Amber, much less on a road trip? Even daily boring trips require constant accommodation.
From her videos alone, I suspect Amber is probably someone that most people don’t like being with in public. Did you ever have a friend or a SO that was loud and obnoxious at a restaurant or a movie theater? Ya know, the kind of behavior that is socially embarrassing because this person has to be the center of attention all day, everyday? I imagine AL is that friend in public. Add that together with her hugeness, and need for assistance in everything she does, a consistent need to eat at every hour lest she throw a tantrum, and her petty and demanding nature, and her inability to choose anything that isn’t food-related as a “fun” activity because AL can’t do fun things anymore...I could easily see Becky not wanting to go anywhere with her.

Because what would be the point? It’s like taunting a dog with food. She’d just get depressed watching normal, happy couples doing things while she’s stuck sitting on the side with AL (who is two handfuls into a bag of hot Cheetos) being unable to go anywhere or do anything. It’s just wasteful and unrealistic to even consider.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
0A35B191-EBA0-40A6-A982-2610AE8D4868.jpeg
Amber.

Yes they have failed hundreds or thousands of times.
But they got better every time.
They learned from it.
Until they got it right.

They get better. You get fatter.

Also if you‘ve failed so many times you should be an expert in weight loss by now, right?

Why are you still making the same mistakes?

Why are you not seeing the things that cause your problems and try to change those first?

nostalgiaisadrug

iconicGORL
kiwifarms.net
B2426E25-83E7-464B-A83F-FE5CE2817CEB.png

B59502FA-9D76-41E4-A1E6-E772639B5BE5.jpeg

9C02854C-CA62-4323-8B82-CAA84B05D47A.jpeg

7901E875-6701-4553-80A0-1936ABD7DD47.jpeg

Shut the fuck up, Hamber. You opened your Ask. Fm and posted it was public again on all your social media. You opened it up beacuse you were attention seeking and wanted ass kissing from your supporters . Now your acting like a bitch beacuse hayders are asking questions you don’t wanna answer , and responding like a drama queen.

But it’s our fault that you opened your Ask . Fm right ?

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 636707
Amber.

Yes they have failed hundreds or thousands of times.
But they got better every time.
They learned from it.
Until they got it right.

They get better. You get fatter.

Also if you‘ve failed so many times you should be an expert in weight loss by now, right?

Why are you still making the same mistakes?

Why are you not seeing the things that cause your problems and try to change those first?
Because massive quantities of food are worth more than life.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty bad considering Necky looks like an exceptional Ron Jeremy with advanced liver failure.
If I had to choose between them, I'd definitely pick Becky for two reasons, which are probably the same reasons she'd have:
1. Becky is at least closer to a normal-fat size. Morbidly obese for sure, but at least mostly human looking compared to her girlfriend.
2. She's SO MUCH quieter.

You wouldn't have to worry about her constantly drawing attention to herself with all of the fucking OTT noise, or a scooter, or being massively bigger than damn near every person on the planet, stopping to eye-fuck herself at every reflective surface.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 636711
Shut the fuck up, Hamber. You opened your Ask. Fm and posted it was public again on all your social media. You opened it up beacuse you were attention seeking and wanted ass kissing from your supporters . Now your acting like a bitch beacuse hayders are asking questions you don’t wanna answer , and responding like a drama queen.

But it’s our fault that you opened your Ask . Fm right ?
VictimLynn is on full display tonight:
Victimlynn 1.png
victimlynn3.png

Poor Amber, such a good person, but lidurrally forced to be a defensive twat because she's attacked for everything and everyone hates her.
Except that she's sassed people about this and over again, insisting that her popularity and success is NOT due to the haydurs and that it's ridiculous to think an overwhelming percentage of her viewers hatewatch her.
Why just 2 short days ago, she told us not to trust our eyes on this:
haydur percent1.png
haydur percent2.png

It must be exhausting to simultaneously expect both adoration asspats for all your success and pity because everyone hates you.

Also, it seems someone touched a nerve by accusing our gorl of being entitled in her interactions with Zachary Michael:
not entitled.png
not entitled 2.png
If I recall correctly, he didn't reply within the timeframe she expected and Amber dm'ed him again with a snotty response. Perhaps her definition of "entitled" is different than mine.
And Amber asserting that someone else is "extra" is the pot calling the kettle fat.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino