• Hi Chris!

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Because massive quantities of food are worth more than life.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. That's pretty bad considering Necky looks like an exceptional Ron Jeremy with advanced liver failure.

• Winner  x 13
    • Agree  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  3. If I had to choose between them, I'd definitely pick Becky for two reasons, which are probably the same reasons she'd have:
    1. Becky is at least closer to a normal-fat size. Morbidly obese for sure, but at least mostly human looking compared to her girlfriend.
    2. She's SO MUCH quieter.

You wouldn't have to worry about her constantly drawing attention to herself with all of the fucking OTT noise, or a scooter, or being massively bigger than damn near every person on the planet, stopping to eye-fuck herself at every reflective surface.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 01.47.08.png

• Like  x 7
    • Informative  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. VictimLynn is on full display tonight:
    Victimlynn 1.png victimlynn3.png
    Poor Amber, such a good person, but lidurrally forced to be a defensive twat because she's attacked for everything and everyone hates her.
    Except that she's sassed people about this and over again, insisting that her popularity and success is NOT due to the haydurs and that it's ridiculous to think an overwhelming percentage of her viewers hatewatch her.
    Why just 2 short days ago, she told us not to trust our eyes on this:
    haydur percent1.png haydur percent2.png
    It must be exhausting to simultaneously expect both adoration asspats for all your success and pity because everyone hates you.

Also, it seems someone touched a nerve by accusing our gorl of being entitled in her interactions with Zachary Michael:
    not entitled.png not entitled 2.png
    If I recall correctly, he didn't reply within the timeframe she expected and Amber dm'ed him again with a snotty response. Perhaps her definition of "entitled" is different than mine.
    And Amber asserting that someone else is "extra" is the pot calling the kettle fat.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  6. young.png
    >almost 30
    >still young

ass.png
    Yeah, Amber has a lot more ass than boobs.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I think she's giving short answers because she's lazy, but also so that people will ask her to elaborate and she can get a fire coin or whatever for answering another question.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 560.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Not to mention, shortened life expectancy. These are their Golden Years, in more ways than one.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  9. 1FCE70EC-D0F9-427B-B76D-3AED390A5D8E.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Tammy Larsen

Tammy Larsen Don’t get your pubes in a tube

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    I liek fr0gs

I liek fr0gs Amberlynn's Leggings

kiwifarms.net
  10. Damn. It was fun while it lasted.
    ask.png

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. *waves*

Hi, Amberlynn. I see you read the post about how askfm's shekels are more bogus than Hot Cash

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Yeah but she still has more ass than she has tits, which is probably why Hamber said that. If she were asked the same question while with Destiny I'm sure she'd say tits because ole Dusty had some knockers

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. No Masta. You will not get me to look at Thumb butt.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

:)

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.net
  15. She's back!
    0.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. "what does your house smell like?"

ass

kitties

ass and kitties

assass kittieskitties

ass and kitties

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Just lol at someone fishing to get Amber to join Scentsy.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Truly, an MLM is the missing ingredient in this white trash stew of failure and sadness.

Just think, if she were slightly smaller it could be Lula Roe. How amazing would that be?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. She wouldn't last a minute doing an MLM. The only way to have a chance of making money doing MLM nonsense is to recruit people and get them to sell for you. In order to do that, they have to feel like they're part of a team and that you genuinely care about them.

sorry, I read a ton about MLMs when the Chris Watts murders happened

Amber couldn't pretend to care about someone even if she's getting paid to do it. Look how she treats her youtube supporters.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.