• ”IF I CONFESS TO MENTAL ILLNESS WILL YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. It’s funny when you remember that Big Al isn’t 16. She’s nearly 30 & she is this immature. The girl peppered her criticism with ass kissing & still Big Al blocks her!!! If you don’t agree with every bad decision & dumb ass idea she as then you are automatically deemed a “haydur”. & the girl acts oh so shocked!!

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    Big Al's Crusty Sty

Big Al's Crusty Sty Just a fly on the wall.

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    I liek fr0gs

I liek fr0gs Amberlynn's Leggings

kiwifarms.net
  2. Amberlynn can smell a cunt’s Twat from a 100 miles away.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Masta

Masta Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  3. Impossible..all she can smell is her own.

• Winner  x 10
    • Agree  x 4
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    •  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  4. How many ‘supporters’ is she willing to block/piss off/be rude to before she realises she’s not actually famous, and since her job is being a poor mans version of a socialite she needs all the followers possible so she can make a living?? She genuinely must think blocking everyone that doesn’t agree with her will work in her favour, and she will be left with the superior followers who shower her with love and compliments only even if they are lies. Talk about walking through life with blinkers on. Cabbage.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    LumpySpace

LumpySpace Amber fules my soul

kiwifarms.net
  5. She is like DSP, he does the SAME SHIT. Block, block, block and if you give any sort of advice they didnt think of themselves they label you a haydurr

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  6. She won't notice or care until it actually affects her views ($$$). As long as catty fag hags hate-watch her without using Adblock, she'll continue doing what she's doing.

• Agree Agree x 15
    #4787 Dr. Samuel Hayden, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

Dr. Samuel Hayden Welcome. I'm Dr. Samuel Hayden.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Wait... what!?? You mean she didn't delete twitter from her phone and focused on herself?!‽ Shocking.

• Like  x 12
    • Feels  x 5
    • Agree  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    RarityGORL

RarityGORL Oh no, it is r3tard...

kiwifarms.net
  8. She only lasted one day into her one month plan. Just like when she diets.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  9. She treats her twitter like some exclusive nightclub and she’s the bouncer; didn’t immediately praise her decisions? Out. Suggested another type of weight loss that ISNT a total scam? Banned. Called her out on her bullshit? Pfft don’t even think about coming back!

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. still no peep on how great her optavia plan is? she should of got friday or saturday? figured she'd be tweeting how great she is doing and how great the food is. how we are all haydurs and this plan is going to totally work for her.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

kiwifarms.net
  11. No matter when she got the package you know she is having a weekend long last hurrah to start fresh on Monday

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. no, our gorl said she was going to start the day she got it or if came later in the day the next day. So she should of started yesterday or today. There should atleast be a pic on curvycaloriess insta of the box and how excited she is to start. she even has a before pic up already. Unless.... the UPS man delivered the entire box to the wrong address....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1

kiwifarms.net
  13. IIRC, she said on Ask.fm that she wasn't going to bother with that IG account anymore.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Not sure if it’s been said anywhere but her vague snap of someone she looked up to saying “mean ass shit” was probably obese beast.
    F03B2224-3733-49EE-97E2-FB98608A9A46.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Before she even receives or begins this program AL is really burning some bridges with youtubers... Jen, obesetobeast... they are in the same block box as Zachary Michael now. They'll probably forgive it later knowing she was just dumb and desperate. In the mean time she'll still have Chantal as a friend.

• Like Like x 5

kiwifarms.net
  16. She's just an emotionally stunted middle schooler. She hit age twelve and never progressed mentally. She's immature, snarky, ignorant, and smug. All the worst traits of any kid in middle school. She's never moved past that point. It's great for us! There will never be a shortage of entertainment because she'll never change. It has to suck for everyone who comes into her presence IRL. She would be a fucking nightmare.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm waiting for her cuntiness to post hunger-pang filled bitch tweets

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  18. I mean.. until she dies.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ihavent_ee_uhn

ihavent_ee_uhn Is liquor a food?

kiwifarms.net
  19. She made the most heinous mistake of giving Amber advice that goes against her brand new dieting outlook. So yes, seriously.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.