• “We paied them 1300 and i think they doxxed me”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Daddy! Teacher says whenever a block rings out, the farms get another kiwi!

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net
  2. of course she won't, wasn't it supposed to be her "weight loss" IG? She has no intention of losing weight, so no intention of using that IG. She can talk about wanting to lose the weight all she wants, but she knows and we know that her weight is also her meal ticket, and we all know how much Big Al loves that meal ticket.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. So is she going to tell us how OPTAvia is going for her? I bet she looks like a Victoria's Secret model already

• Optimistic  x 10
    • Winner  x 4
    • Agree  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. 1461C2C4-427B-4B10-85CB-DE88A2EEA426.png She logged into MFP, does this mean she’s logging the calories of her new “feelings”

• Informative Informative x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. These would also be new feelings for Amber: empathy, humility, respect, non-cuntiness

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    Concerned Vagino-American

Concerned Vagino-American better off dead nephews

kiwifarms.net
  6. Probably not. She's logged in for a week or so at a time for quite a while, but rarely completes a diary entry.

As best I can tell she just uses her account to collect asspats for just showing up. I've never seen her respond to any comments or even make any timeline posts of her own. Everything I see from her is the occasional automated post from the site itself.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I can't even see a lot of her posts on MFP but I get a little notification to congratulate her now and again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Oh yeah I get those too. No thanks, MFP, I only added her as a friend to see if she does something noteworthy (still waiting) and giggle at the chipper comments hoping senpai will notice them.

• Like Like x 3
    Birthday Dickpunch

Birthday Dickpunch hugs pls \(ouo)/
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. And asspats she's getting:
    mfp.png

Her weight on MFP has her still at 553, so she's not updating her weight.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. I think all you have to do is keep a tab open on a computer and it counts as "logging in" if I recall from my too lazy to close tab days.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. My MFP would say I had logged in for seven + consecutive days when I knew for a fact I hadn't updated it in half a week.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    IslamicContentental Belt

IslamicContentental Belt Bret “Halalman” Hart

kiwifarms.net
  12. Half of those people sucking her ass are probably just hoping to get added so they can creep her food intake

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. she's lucky Optavia won't let people access the forum till after you buy their bars. to check out the nutritionist telling AL it's ok to have another fueling if she gets hungry of course.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1

kiwifarms.net
  14. They’re wasting their time then cause MFP doesn’t tell people exactly what you’ve eaten that day however if you finish a diary entry and you have calories left it’ll say “__completed their diary entry and was below their recommended calorie allowance!”

We all know that’s not gonna happen.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  15. If we learned anything from the dietician saga, it's that Amber's Optavia "Health Coach" is going to have to put in some work to earn that $$$.
    She may have thought she was on easy street by suckering in Amber, but I guarantee that by day 2 she was getting bombarded with questions from our gorl trying to game the system, and it's only going to get worse as she gets tired of those bars and realizes she can't maintain this.
    - "You said celery's ok for a snack, I can stuff that with Cheese Whiz, right? It's technically a protein!"
    - "If I put basil on my potatoes will they count as greens?"
    - "I'm having headaches and I feel dizzy. I'd email my doctor but you're my HEALTH coach soooo..."
    - "What do you mean I can't have McNuggies?! They're LEAN white meat and they were FREE on Weight Watchers!"
    - "Ok, but what if I paired them with a dill pickle? LEAN and GREEN! You know what, fuck it. Just send me another dozen boxes of double chocolate brownie bars."

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    longr4nopleasure

longr4nopleasure Beenis in Baguette

kiwifarms.net
  16. I see a lot of asspats in the near future, tbh.

Remember, Amber is so huge that even just a tiny bit of restriction, the smallest amount of effort will result in several pounds lost.

Now as I gaze deeper into my crystal ball: Dummies will eat it up and shower her with praise. Of course she'll gain back the weight but that doesn't matter. She still proved us "wrong" about Optavia because she lost sooooooo much weight on it YOLL! She only gained it back because she decided to quit honey boo boo chile

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. MY PYRAMID SCHEME BLOCKED ME.

• Winner Winner x 36
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. i pray for the day anyone say's that line......they are 100% and truly a L-O-S-E-R

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    longr4nopleasure

longr4nopleasure Beenis in Baguette

kiwifarms.net
  19. As someone who has been on MFP since '09, the replies and friends you make on there always seem like bots. I'm convinced half the users are. That's the only excuse I can see for her getting ass pats.. Unless she's active in forums (can't see that as she mainly uses the app). Don't think has the reasoning skills to see this or even care. Free ass pats.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.