• ”So THAT is how you get into a relationship with a lesbian!! You became one!!”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. 75B7D6A3-BCE6-48E4-A527-44E6076D4D6F.png
    “People mock her” oh sweet jesus

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. First of all she doesnt have BED because she would eat whatever she could, instead AL eats specific foods she enjoys the taste of. Amberlynn Reid overeats because she loves it. She loves the feeling of eating and feeling full because she has massive problems with coping.

Give me a fucking break, both AL and Eugenia Cooney need to be put away.

It's the same high she gets from shopping.

Also if AL ate less she wouldnt die like anorexics would if they ate something.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  3. She only has to work hard if she actually wants Amber to stick with the program. She can make super easy money by giving Amber permission to double or triple her intake (and hence, the amount she orders).

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I love that she said AL is over 600 lbs. This is one asspat our gorl shant be retweeting

• Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I can imagine Amber's little piggy face light up like Christmas reading the first sentence, fatass finger hovering over the retweet button...and then seeing that fucking second sentence, lmao.

Will she block or reply with 'uUHM im NAWT 600 you BITCH im 560 get it right boo boo childe okkkuurrr'

• Like  x 14
    • Agree  x 7
    • Winner  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    Sidney Crosby

Sidney Crosby 3× Stanley Cup Champion

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't have sympathy for anorexics either so tough shit. Every other person with a mental illness is told to get help, get therapy, and get a grip to avoid destructive behavior but it seems everyone acts like eating disorders are untouchable.

You can't act like being unable to put the fork down (or pick the fork up) is similar to a mood disorder or severe depression if you're also gonna say there's nothing to fix it besides enabling them with "Yasss slay ur a fighter gurl stay strong uwu".

It was probably a shady post anyway, but I enjoy wondering how AL reacted to it the second she saw the TOTALLY UNREALISTIC 600 POUNDS PART LIKE WHAT SHE'S NOWHERE NEAR THAT.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

Dr. Samuel Hayden Welcome. I'm Dr. Samuel Hayden.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Bulimia and anorexia are taken pretty seriously, BED not so much.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Gorl doesn't have BED, but the only reason she said she did was because she will blame anything she can think of if it means she can feel like she's somehow not culpable for her conscious decisions about food. If it wasn't BED it would be something else, anything else, but unless she literally goes into a fugue state when she eats, she's in total control of what goes in her stomach.

There's no treatment she could receive for any kind of disorder that would actually result in weight loss; appetite suppressants barely did anything because Amber doesn't eat for hunger, she eats to distract herself from the little voice in her head telling her she's ruined her life and ending it soon. A healthy person contradicts these voices, but our gorl just plugs their mouths with orange chicken.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!

kiwifarms.net
  9. I retract my statement anyway, I was hangry and waiting for lunch break lol. I know next to nothing about BED either since I've only ever heard about it once I discovered AL.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

kiwifarms.net
  10. 51402305_2446855028676698_1060505752700977152_o.jpg

nice chest flab, she has makeup on huh..must be on the prowl

• Islamic Content  x 24
    • Informative  x 5
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Actual cleavage should not a) reach all the way to your chins, and b) look like a monstrous ass crack.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. makeup and target earrings on- she went on an early vday date with becky.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3

kiwifarms.net
  13. A week in on her 800-1000 calorie cardboard diet and our gorl is all gussied up and singing. Since she only manages to put earrings and makeup on when there's food involved and she's clearly in a good mood, it's a fair bet that Amber convinced Becky to take her out for a romantic dinner at Red Lobster.
    And the chances of her ordering anything lean, green or within her calorie limits are pretty small.

Here's another pic she snapped where it looks like she's outside somewhere. The hair and dandruff on her sweater are a really nice touch.
    all gussied up.png
    ETA: Holy shit. I've taken the liberty of comparing her chin situation in her SC pic to a screenshot of her most recent video. Gorl these filters are ridiculous.
    chinfilter.png

• Winner Winner x 30
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #4833 Turd Blossom, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm loving this latest trend of crushing her B-cups into some kind of fakakta clavicle ass in every photo - mothers lock up your daughters who look like your mentally handicapped sons; this stone cold (or Cold Stone) dyke fox is on the hunt!

• Winner Winner x 37
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Strine

Strine Give me the bones!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Big Al and Tess could compete for who uses the most filters on their photos. Her filters should fool no one. She has a very public Youtube channel where people can see what she really looks like.

• Agree Agree x 8
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  16. Shame on you, a doctor of all people

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net
  17. To be fair I'm only an expert on Hell technology, although there IS a demon similar to our gorl in DOOM.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

kiwifarms.net
  18. That looks like a butt that is pooping out amber.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. ALR: Wait there's rumours Dana and Destiny broke up?‽ Hang on, Becky hold my Sprite Zero! Lemme just post some pics of me looking like I actually shower everyday. Nope no-no ...definitely no overhead hide my chins shots, Density loves the bewbs, got get my girls out for this one.

She actually managed to filter out her (probably filthy) hair.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #4839 Crispy Chicken, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken Made fresh with 11 herbs & spices!

kiwifarms.net
  20. Has she always flaunted her tits or is it recently in the last year? I can't remember seeing it in her older vlogs but the last six months at least have been full of cleavage shots, "accidentally" having the camera too low and spilling food on her tits while she moans about it. Either she's stopped giving a fuck about covering herself as much or shes trying to be a sexy slug queen

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.