Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Dr. Samuel Hayden

The Doot Slayer
kiwifarms.net
I don't have sympathy for anorexics either so tough shit. Every other person with a mental illness is told to get help, get therapy, and get a grip to avoid destructive behavior but it seems everyone acts like eating disorders are untouchable.

You can't act like being unable to put the fork down (or pick the fork up) is similar to a mood disorder or severe depression if you're also gonna say there's nothing to fix it besides enabling them with "Yasss slay ur a fighter gurl stay strong uwu".

It was probably a shady post anyway, but I enjoy wondering how AL reacted to it the second she saw the TOTALLY UNREALISTIC 600 POUNDS PART LIKE WHAT SHE'S NOWHERE NEAR THAT.

I don't have sympathy for anorexics either so tough shit. Every other person with a mental illness is told to get help, get therapy, and get a grip to avoid destructive behavior but it seems everyone acts like eating disorders are untouchable.

You can't act like being unable to put the fork down (or pick the fork up) is similar to a mood disorder or severe depression if you're also gonna say there's nothing to fix it besides enabling them with "Yasss slay ur a fighter gurl stay strong uwu".

It was probably a shady post anyway, but I enjoy wondering how AL reacted to it the second she saw the TOTALLY UNREALISTIC 600 POUNDS PART LIKE WHAT SHE'S NOWHERE NEAR THAT.
Bulimia and anorexia are taken pretty seriously, BED not so much.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
Bulimia and anorexia are taken pretty seriously, BED not so much.
Gorl doesn't have BED, but the only reason she said she did was because she will blame anything she can think of if it means she can feel like she's somehow not culpable for her conscious decisions about food. If it wasn't BED it would be something else, anything else, but unless she literally goes into a fugue state when she eats, she's in total control of what goes in her stomach.

There's no treatment she could receive for any kind of disorder that would actually result in weight loss; appetite suppressants barely did anything because Amber doesn't eat for hunger, she eats to distract herself from the little voice in her head telling her she's ruined her life and ending it soon. A healthy person contradicts these voices, but our gorl just plugs their mouths with orange chicken.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
makeup and target earrings on- she went on an early vday date with becky.
A week in on her 800-1000 calorie cardboard diet and our gorl is all gussied up and singing. Since she only manages to put earrings and makeup on when there's food involved and she's clearly in a good mood, it's a fair bet that Amber convinced Becky to take her out for a romantic dinner at Red Lobster.
And the chances of her ordering anything lean, green or within her calorie limits are pretty small.

Here's another pic she snapped where it looks like she's outside somewhere. The hair and dandruff on her sweater are a really nice touch.
all gussied up.png

ETA: Holy shit. I've taken the liberty of comparing her chin situation in her SC pic to a screenshot of her most recent video. Gorl these filters are ridiculous.
chinfilter.png

Last edited:

Crispy Chicken

Made fresh with 11 herbs & spices!
kiwifarms.net
ALR: Wait there's rumours Dana and Destiny broke up?‽ Hang on, Becky hold my Sprite Zero! Lemme just post some pics of me looking like I actually shower everyday. Nope no-no ...definitely no overhead hide my chins shots, Density loves the bewbs, got get my girls out for this one.

She actually managed to filter out her (probably filthy) hair.

Last edited:

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 659931

nice chest flab, she has makeup on huh..must be on the prowl
Has she always flaunted her tits or is it recently in the last year? I can't remember seeing it in her older vlogs but the last six months at least have been full of cleavage shots, "accidentally" having the camera too low and spilling food on her tits while she moans about it. Either she's stopped giving a fuck about covering herself as much or shes trying to be a sexy slug queen

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net
Has she always flaunted her tits or is it recently in the last year? I can't remember seeing it in her older vlogs but the last six months at least have been full of cleavage shots, "accidentally" having the camera too low and spilling food on her tits while she moans about it. Either she's stopped giving a fuck about covering herself as much or shes trying to be a sexy slug queen
The cleavage party started after Amber hit 500 elbees and quite abruptly went from A minus/ training bra cup size to a B cup.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino