• ”I'm talking about memes! Digital War!
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. The cleavage party started after Amber hit 500 elbees and quite abruptly went from A minus/ training bra cup size to a B cup.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud Queen of Nilbog

kiwifarms.net
  2. Cleavage party, I love it :lol:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. When she hits 600 elbees, will she upgrade to a C cup?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  4. A B cup is all she can hope for tho. Too bad for her. Despite getting this huge, her tits aren't exactly up to code. The girth underneath the actual tits is all that is increasing. And that "cleavage" we see is upper chest fat. She be catfishing with that as always.

• Agree Agree x 9
    I liek fr0gs

I liek fr0gs Amberlynn's Leggings

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yup, it’s a recent event.
    How depressing, you’re a fat women who couldn’t grow tits until she reached 500+ lbs.
    You had one job, one..

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #4845 Masta, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Masta

Masta Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  6. Agreed! Just look at her pink dangly earrings in the snapchat pics she posted recently. In the Dog-ear filter pic, her earrings hang normally and close to her clavicle/collarbone area. In the distorted face filter her earrings are all scrunched up, almost like her bewbs are propped up on a mountain of journals/pizza boxes or something. I will never understand why she think her butt crack clevage looks attractive.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken Made fresh with 11 herbs & spices!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Is amberlynn... ashamed of failing optavia?? has kiwi farms taught her shame??

• Optimistic Optimistic x 34
    sperginity

sperginity croissant fresh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I don't think she put makeup on. It looks like another filter(s). AOnly does one kind of makeup - badly done eyeliner with tacky, shiny eye shadow and dark lipstick. In these photos she "has" fake eyelashes, nude lipstick and dark, gradating eye shadow.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She has to come out of hiding eventually and admit she "fell off the wagon" (and rolled a ways) if not she'll need a real job. Those yootoobe bux don't make themselves

• Agree Agree x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Big Al will still make enough from her old vids to cover all her binge needs; Thumby, however, is gonna have to take the hit--No more juvenile T shirts and stupid hats for her.........

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.net
  11. 600 Elbee Bratz Doll. Not a good look.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    IslamicContentental Belt

IslamicContentental Belt Bret “Halalman” Hart

kiwifarms.net
  12. Her eyeliner game isn't too bad most of the time. It's better than her poetry.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Which pair of tits? Front, middle or the pairs on the back? You're gonna have to be more specific I'm afraid.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Ah I understand the confusion but I meant the front set

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Everything is better than her poetry, that's not really a compliment to her eyelash game.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. While I don't feel bad for AL in any way, shape, or form, given that she's a terrible human and has done this all to herself, I almost get a feel when I think about how natural body fat distribution did her dirty. Not a single sign of a tit until she broke 500 lbs. A true tragedy of our time

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I noticed something on Ambers Instagram today, why does it say “ Greg; 04.09.17” in her bio? This is my first post on here.. I’ve been wondering ever since I saw it and figured someone here would know.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Greg = Becky

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I saw that too and also have no idea what it's about.

Also--welcome to the Farms

:)

edit: oooooh. forgot about that. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
    marjoram

marjoram I'm a jerk feline

kiwifarms.net
  20. Its probably like some ARG psyops shit and AL is actually a spy and that was the real government job--theyre trying to take out the Kentucky Lesbian Mafia. It's like a numbers station, nobody really knows but everybody says they know a guy who knows and it's just totally mundane shit.

Yeah it's probably just something to do with Becky tbh.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.