• “I don't care how you got here. I'm just glad you're here.“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Could it be the first time she met with Becky?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Masta

Masta Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  2. They have stupid nicknames for each other. Amber's is Andrew or something like that. The explanation is buried somewhere on this forum.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I’ll say it again, her cleavage is literally the connect the dots the coroner will use to cut that wonderful ‘Y’ shape they’re known for.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Alpo_Farts36

Alpo_Farts36 I can see Russia from my backyard

kiwifarms.net
  4. agreed. AL shops for her food and eats her haul for the dopamine release. She isn’t eating compulsively. She plans her “binges” very carefully.

I could be wrong, I often am, but I think of BED as having a compulsion to eat everything and anything. We never hear of her scarfing down all of Eric & Rickie’s food because she just couldn’t help herself. I always thought of having BED as not being able to stop yourself from eating Everything that will feel good while trying to fill that big emotional hole.

I do think AL has that hole, but I also know that she plans her “binges” and counts going out to eat as one. The truth is, her “binges” are just her falling off of the wagon again.

If an alcoholic is trying to quit they don’t go an buy all of their favorite drinks to have on hand in case the binge monster comes along. You just don’t buy it and make sure it isn’t in the house. It really is that simple. I have this problem with Chantal too. If you can’t not have the junk in the house, have your housemates put locks on the cabinets.

She doesn’t have BED. She likes to eat. She doesn’t actually want to do the work to lose weight. She doesn’t really want to lose weight; which is fine, she just needs to stop “self diagnosing” herself and seek real medical attention, but she won’t because this is how she is choosing to die.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I think ALR Does want to lose weight, she wants to be thin(ner) just so her life will be easier and she can do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants.

What she doesn't want to do is:

Stop eating
    Diet
    Work out
    Go to the gym
    Learn self control
    See a doctor/nutritionist

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  6. But she has never actually out any REAL effort into it. Even when she was living with Krystal, though that may have been the only time she was close to being serious about losing weight.

I guess I don’t understand the logic of wanting something and doing absolute shit about it. For example- “I’m really thirsty. I have a cup and water, but I’m going to just talk about how badly I want it, and about how I could die from dehydration if I don’t drink it.” I mean come on! If she was logical at all she would make a decision and do it!

Drink the water Amber!

• Like Like x 9
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. When she was living with Crystal, she had no money and was dependent on other people for food. Thats the only way Amber can lose weight, by having all control taken away from her and that is something she will never ever do. And Amber knows this is the only way she can lose weight, look in that Optavia video where she says that she needs someone to tell her what to do.

As for your analogy, I'm not sure its quite right for this situation. If Amber was thirsty she would drink a 2ltr of diet soda, not water.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  8. Oh God, talking of people who actually do binge eat 24/7. i know it's hardly niche but this guy really did stand out if anyone is bored and wants to see a different kind of morbidly obese person.

an acutely self aware and sad case of morbid obesity and it did actually make me mad at all these videos of 500 pounds plus people laughing and lipsmacking doing mukbangs that are essentially killing them while people like justin cry into the food they have to eat but know is killing them. and i like justin.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. You are right. In the Krystle era she would talk about how she loved when K’s parents would go out of town because they could eat whatever they wanted. I really do think this lends to the the idea that she really needs inpatient treatment. She can’t do it on her own.

As for the water analogy, my point was most people make a decision and do it. Or at least make some efforts to try. All AL does is buy stuff in preparation for themes diet, but I have yet to actually see her put in more than a week’s effort into any of them.

Take smokers for example. At some point if they really want to quit they make a decision and do what they can to stop. They may slip, but if they really want to stop they don’t slip and go back to smoking a pack a day. I think she likes the planning and shopping, but I don’t think she has decided to lose weight yet. She has access to the right tools yet doesn’t use them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Amber loooooooves food, she loves being full, I don't believe its an addiction, there is no binge monster, only Amber. She doesn't want to make effort, that's why she is trying to get that weight loss surgery and when that doctor that she loved sooooo much said she couldn't get weigh loss surgery, she jumped ship and started doctor shopping to find someone who will give her what she wants.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  11. [​IMG]

... but not sick in any way, shape, or form due to my size, diet, and/or hygiene, haters :story:

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Sick = Depressed and in hiding from the drama.

• Agree Agree x 29
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Depression from the drama --> binge --> nauseous from consuming 20k calories in a day. It's a vicious cycle, gorls

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. "Sick" of eating those crap bars that she probably ate all of in one sitting. I'm sure that would make anyones stomach hurt. Let's be honest though, we all know she's just stewing in her darkroom, face lit up by her computer/phone screen just staring at Dusty and Shrek's engagement photos and possibly photoshopping her face on Shrek's to make herself feel better.

I would like to order a drunken crying video on Valentines Day for everyone, please.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. The gorl who isn't reading comments has been reading comments.

She just had the "stomach flu" and now she's sick again, is that humanly possible? Or is Amberlynn such a dainty gorl that she's no match for viruses? Lying is second nature to her. We all know she failed Optavia miserably, show yourself Amber!

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Sick = heartbroken as fuck.

I second your order, and would like to order a drunken YouNow livestream like the one we were treated to 2 years ago. She did an upload and a stream on that day as well, so it's not unprecedented.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. They live in filth, she sleeps on a mattress on the floor which no doubt has not been cleaned in a dogs age. Cat and dog hair everywhere, she doesn't bathe, has open wounds and underlying health conditions. I am sure her immune system is taxed so yes, it is possible, plus stress can lower the immune system and no doubt there has been drama and all sorts of shit going down and getting worse so I am going to go with she doesn't feel well but when the fuck does she EVER feel 'well' these days?

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Touche!

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  19. She's really fat too.

• Informative  x 20
    • Winner  x 11
    • Agree  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. So, I was just looking in the Optavia unboxing video thread and someone said this

Amber said she has been feeling sick, now I know this might be a hot take, but perhaps we cracked the code.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.