• ”I'm running out of vaginas.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. She isn't that sick that she can't send MBP and ZM sassy white girl messages.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Like Like x 1
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  2. Other people get sick and still turn up to work gorl, show us your optavia results already.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Most people call out of work because they don’t feel well enough to put pants on and to leave the house. Home gorl doesn’t even have to do that to go to “work”.

She can luh-hiterally drape a taco blanket over her mass and sit, legs akimbo and vlog here and there for 5 mins at a time. I have seen people on YouTube vlog their experiences during chemo. They actually feel like shit and manage to press a record button and talk to a camera.

Unless you are in a coma, what’s up honey boo-boo? You have A LOT of topics you could talk about. Things that we would actually be interested in hearing about.

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I really hope they do speak to a lawyer, so that he/she can say "You can't sue anybody. You don't have a case. Thanks for coming in, that'll be $350."

Their defeated drive home from the lawyer's office will only be improved by a detour to the McDonald's drive-thru.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    Verbatim Goalz Gorl

Verbatim Goalz Gorl Healthy Just Big

kiwifarms.net
  5. The response videos today from ZM & MBP were legendary, smug bitch sends them a message trying to throw her weight around (And lets face it she does have quite a heavy load going on) talking shit with some added legal terms and threats with no basis like she's smart.She is delusional she thinks she can control and manipulate what others post on utube. When I watched their responses I was like"Yeah take that bitch, not so fucking smart now are ya?)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The sister should sue Amber for getting her into this mess to begin with.

• Like Like x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Personally, I didn't feel that. Instead, I got that kind of bemused resignation I always feel when I'm forcibly reminded of another (pretty straightforward) concept on the List of Things People Just Don't Get.

Today, "slander" and "internet privacy" were highlighted alongside such classics as, "freedom of speech" and "safe space".

There's a certain dull satisfaction in that. I imagine it's how I'd feel if I realized the last buffalo just ended up as a burger somewhere. Ten million years of evolution and the noble, if brutal, triumphs of survival brought to an end on a gluten-free bun with a side of fries. There's a sort of nihilistic victory there.

(But Zach's little dig about AL "practicing to become a writer" was pretty gratifying, I gotta say. Mask slipped for a second there, didn't it? :lol:)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    GargoyleGorl

GargoyleGorl Token SJW

kiwifarms.net
  8. If you remember the classic and iconic bit of Amberlore, in the video “my dietitian blocked me”, Amber had a rare moment of clarity where she said she could lose her friends and family from the actions of her internet haydurz. I’m guessing this is the type of situation Amber has been a’feared of.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    CindyChafe

CindyChafe Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack

kiwifarms.net
  9. Notably, the worst-case scenario was not that the haydurs lied to the real-life folks.

• Agree Agree x 3
    GargoyleGorl

GargoyleGorl Token SJW

kiwifarms.net
  10. "Sick" as in I failed my diet I was SO excited for you guize and now I'm trying to buy time losing weight but I'll come back fatter when I need Torrid money.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Wanting to do something and doing absolute shit about it is the lifeblood of a certain class of people who all live in the proverbial crab bucket and think self-improvement is impossible or requires too much effort to be arsed about.

The same kind of people who would like better job prospects by going back to school, but fuck going back to school cuz it’s hard. They’d like a boyfriend who doesn’t drink all day and talk to them like shit, but fuck getting rid of the current one cuz he’s already here and sometimes he brings some money in and why bother making the effort to change now, dating is hard. They’d like to have a hobby, but actually learning it or reading about it is too much effort so let’s just watch telly instead. And anyway wotchu wanna go DOIN’ things for, you think yer so much better than the rest of us?

There’s a whole big pot of miserable people out there who have learned as they grew up to never make more than the minimum effort to get through school, get a basic job and keep the most basic home life, and everyone they know pulls everyone ELSE they know back down if anyone starts getting too good for their neighbors. The very concept of making an enormous effort for something you truly want is just alien to that way of life. Anyone who does manage to rise above and struggle free is head and shoulders above the average feel-good triumph story.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net

12. And that, I think, is why so many people dislike her. She brags about money, has no job. She's got the means and time to make herself better. There are plenty of folks who don't have the resources or they work full fucking time so they can only do the minimum, and this bitch has all the time in the world and makes good money for living in the shithole she does, or so she claims.

Like, bitch, just try. Just try! If she tried, or hell even if she just said "fuck it i wanna die by eating", I'm sure a lot fewer people would hate on her.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Like Like x 1
    PuckishRogue

PuckishRogue I'M GONNA FUCK SKYRIM

kiwifarms.net
  13. yes, this! But she can’t commit to or be honest about anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]
    I dunno AL, the rest of us kind of are lol.

• Winner Winner x 37
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net
  15. Is that in relation to the drama with Becky’s family?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Would you pay a dime..to see this?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Hey Amber McDonalds called they need more grease for their French fries

• Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  17. Awww, her diabetes got her a ring for Valentine's Day.

• Winner Winner x 29
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Those jowls make it look like she’s constantly frowning.

• Agree Agree x 17
    CindyChafe

CindyChafe Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack

kiwifarms.net
  19. That's even filtered, gorl. Fucking hell. I see the Optavia is going well.

• Like Like x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Oh my goodness is that the latest optivia champion sporting her proud weight loss??? No its just Amber, my bad.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.