Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wtf she just seems out of it..and filtered horribly. Am I going crazy or is there filters at work?

You're not crazy. The filters she uses always erase several chins and does the weirdest shit to her neck. I think it's supposed to be flattering, but it somehow always makes her look like something from the Island of Dr. Moreau.
In no way could the tiny neck she always tries to pass off on her filtered Insta and SC pics possibly hold up her giant moon head. It's both comical and creepy.

I'm hoping the lipstick is a filter effect or we can add "uncontrollable shaky hands" to the growing list of her maladies. It looks absolutely crazy when you zoom in on it.
Also insane: I believe she has a choker on between her 2nd and 3rd chin. Yikes.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how, even when answering genuine questions from her supporters, Amber's default setting is stuck on "cunty".

"Yes, I know I said those things, but OBVIOUSLY you didn't listen carefully enough!"
Like did it ever occur to Big Al to politely let these people know that there may have been a miscommunication? And, oh I don't know, be grateful for their interest in her boring videos?
That second person ended up being apologetic to Amber ffs. What an asshole.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 692090
You're not crazy. The filters she uses always erase several chins and does the weirdest shit to her neck. I think it's supposed to be flattering, but it somehow always makes her look like something from the Island of Dr. Moreau.
In no way could the tiny neck she always tries to pass off on her filtered Insta and SC pics possibly hold up her giant moon head. It's both comical and creepy.

I'm hoping the lipstick is a filter effect or we can add "uncontrollable shaky hands" to the growing list of her maladies. It looks absolutely crazy when you zoom in on it.
Also insane: I believe she has a choker on between her 2nd and 3rd chin. Yikes.
To answer your question, no, the lipstick is not part of the filter. Gorl should've used lip liner with that dark lipstick, but she's too stupid and lazy to mess around with that.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 692022
A screenshot of Amber's SC where apparently she found it vital to quickly update everyone that not only had she not slept last night, she also wasn't going to sleep today.
I think Amber grossly overestimates how interesting her sleep schedule is, but ok gorl.
Here's a thought, maybe go to bed instead of to a restaurant in the middle of the night.
I am baffled at how much that filter accentuates her moon-face. Gorl says she isn't feeling 100, looks more like 600.

kiwifarms.net
Even with the filter trying to make her eyes bigger she still looks fatter than when she was 365 and really wore makeup to make her eyes look bigger. I think AL thinks she really looks like those fliters and photoshopped pics... reality hasn't sunk in how dead she really looks.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino