Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, she is wearing a choker! I had to really focus, does it not suffocate her folds? Also how does she even find chokers that fit that neck
Why does she insist on wearing chokers so much, when she doesn't even have a neck.

At this point, I think we need to consider the possibility that the choker has become in-grown.

I'm only partially joking. We keep waiting for the scratch that gets hopelessly infected and kills her -- what if it's a weal on her neck from the choker rubbing? I refuse to think about the amount of bacteria and stuff that could collect in a neck fold and get trapped under a too-tight piece of acrylic ribbon.

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, her reply to "Why aren't you posting daily?" should have been something like "Don't worry, booboo, I'm still recording daily, and you'll see my next update soon." The fact that she's instead just denying the daily video thing altogether makes me think she has given up the whole endeavor already, which is a real shame. I was looking forward to seeing daily weigh-ins.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry y'all. Despite all the McDonalds and 3 AM iHop binges our gorl will return weighing in at a dainty 565 pounds. This is just one last horrah before she starts up on weight watchers again and begins melting off the el bees. :)
The only thing Amber’s gonna melt are the wax melts she has in order to distract people from her own unwashed stench.

The Fatheads

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the Boneheads.
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I think we need to consider the possibility that the choker has become in-grown.

I'm only partially joking. We keep waiting for the scratch that gets hopelessly infected and kills her -- what if it's a weal on her neck from the choker rubbing? I refuse to think about the amount of bacteria and stuff that could collect in a neck fold and get trapped under a too-tight piece of acrylic ribbon.
Seems oddly fitting for that to be the cause of Amberlynn's end, given that Jabba the Hutt also died from choker-related injury.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the choker has fused to her neck due to lack of showers, build up of sweat and just general stickiness.

I don't understand why she doesn't upload daily or at the very least more often than she does now, what else is going on in her life, how does she not die from lack of boredom. She tweets constantly, but wont accept my follow request :'(

Its snoozing in Kentucky.
If you're following anyone who doesn't like her, like Michael B. Petty, Zach, or CXNT, she won't grant your request. She does mini background checks on all her potential followers.

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 692090
You're not crazy. The filters she uses always erase several chins and does the weirdest shit to her neck. I think it's supposed to be flattering, but it somehow always makes her look like something from the Island of Dr. Moreau.
Oh come on now she passed late career Marlon Brando in weight years ago.

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, her reply to "Why aren't you posting daily?" should have been something like "Don't worry, booboo, I'm still recording daily, and you'll see my next update soon." The fact that she's instead just denying the daily video thing altogether makes me think she has given up the whole endeavor already, which is a real shame. I was looking forward to seeing daily weigh-ins.
She knows damn well she never intended to do any daily weigh in. Hell, she still refuses to do a proper weigh in to begin with. Sorry, honey booboo. I don't believe what you say your weight is until you show us it while on the scale. She claims she is what? 564? A behemoth by any standard, however, I think shes 600+ at this point and that's why she isn't showing us the scale. She is probably waiting to see if she ever dips below 600 again. She will have to fess up soon though, the camera does not lie and most people already figure shes well over 564. As if 25-30 pounds more than that really matters when you are that heavy.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
People don't believe her even when she does show the scale, though. There's always accusations of her doing something to manipulate the numbers.

She can insist she's still 560-something all she wants, but her body is ramping up the fat storage in her face/neck. We can see her face becoming more deformed. We might not be able to know for sure what her exact weight is, but we know it's continuing to go up.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
She knows damn well she never intended to do any daily weigh in. Hell, she still refuses to do a proper weigh in to begin with. Sorry, honey booboo. I don't believe what you say your weight is until you show us it while on the scale. She claims she is what? 564? A behemoth by any standard, however, I think shes 600+ at this point and that's why she isn't showing us the scale. She is probably waiting to see if she ever dips below 600 again. She will have to fess up soon though, the camera does not lie and most people already figure shes well over 564. As if 25-30 pounds more than that really matters when you are that heavy.
It's likely she had a "few slips" like accidentally going to McDonald's or accidentally having a few extra bars of Snickers. I can guaran-damn-tee she will be all smug about it if she really kept to her plans.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino