Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
I was looking forward to seeing daily weigh-ins.
idk if you were being sarcastic but we haven't seen regular, live, weigh-ins since spring '18

Does Becky have good taste in wine?
her taste in clothing, women, and overall aesthetics is pure trash. But I don't doubt for a second that Necky is a low-key sommelier

Looks like ol’ Becky borrowed Amber’s wallet to buy flowers and boxed wine at Walmart to “surprise her”. Any excuse to indulge and cram food down her gullet! :tomgirl:
a real cute romantic surprise would have been to stop enabling her like imagine ALR was like "baybe I need 20pc mcnugget I did so good baybe I didn't binge for 4 hours I'm honestly so proud of myself for doing so good aren't you proud of me baybe can you get me a 20pc?" and Necky would be like "nah"

that would be on-par with a rom-com moment where the leading lady realises the lovable goof friend was "the one" all along.

I had a lot of coffee today I'm sorry for all these words

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how contrary to any pridictions made that Becky wouldn’t be with Amber anymore after a year or so...

Becky quadruples down on being Ambers delivery boy and even fights her own family for it.

If Becky persevered with enabling Amber as much as with losing weight, keeping a hygiene routine, investing in make up... she’d be licking Kate Winslets clit right now

Synthwave

Junk Culture
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how contrary to any pridictions made that Becky wouldn’t be with Amber anymore after a year or so...

Becky quadruples down on being Ambers delivery boy and even fights her own family for it.

If Becky persevered with enabling Amber as much as with losing weight, keeping a hygiene routine, investing in make up... she’d be licking Kate Winslets clit right now
I'm betting Becky is the type of person that is stubborn as a mule just in the wrong place and time - Her family tells her to leave Amber and get her shit together and she does the exact opposite cause muh rebellion and muh decisions. But when Hambeast tells her what to do she will just obey. I honestly hate that kind of people, they are a special kind of stupid.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
There's something comforting about big AL going to a restaurant at 3 AM just like before the bedbound era happened. She doesn't even go out now. It would have been more entertaining it she had filmed it, but our gorl's boundless gluttony is matched only by her colossal laziness.
I think she is waiting to buy her own scooter to go out from the house... I don't even think the car stand her weight... and if so I believe they should start thinking to change it and buy a bigger one

I heard this new thing people are doing called ‘exercise’ will help people fall asleep faster, she should try it, just a suggestion..
Her weight is so high that not even a treadmill moves with her trying to use it....

Looks like ol’ Becky borrowed Amber’s wallet to buy flowers and boxed wine at Walmart to “surprise her”. Any excuse to indulge and cram food down her gullet! :tomgirl:
I think Amber hides the sweets and rest of the things that told Becky to buy to leave it as a romantic surprise

People don't believe her even when she does show the scale, though. There's always accusations of her doing something to manipulate the numbers.

She can insist she's still 560-something all she wants, but her body is ramping up the fat storage in her face/neck. We can see her face becoming more deformed. We might not be able to know for sure what her exact weight is, but we know it's continuing to go up.
she is easily far from 600... I think by June she is going to tell us is reaching the 700...

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net

i gotta hand it to Big Al on this one...she really found the perfect enabler girlfriend in Becky. she clearly was more head-over-heels in love with Destiny, but Destiny was her own person. in the 'girlfriend tag' video AL and Destiny did together, AL said one of the things she didn't like about Destiny was how she "didn't listen" to AL when she said stuff (or 'tried to boss her around,' more likely). But whenever Becky and AL make a video together, Becky is constantly shifting her eyes at AL to read for a reaction, so she can probably match her own behavior to whatever AL is projecting. She even seems to be growing her hair long because of AL's comment about short hair looking bad on round, fat faces.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
i gotta hand it to Big Al on this one...she really found the perfect enabler girlfriend in Becky. she clearly was more head-over-heels in love with Destiny, but Destiny was her own person. in the 'girlfriend tag' video AL and Destiny did together, AL said one of the things she didn't like about Destiny was how she "didn't listen" to AL when she said stuff (or 'tried to boss her around,' more likely). But whenever Becky and AL make a video together, Becky is constantly shifting her eyes at AL to read for a reaction, so she can probably match her own behavior to whatever AL is projecting. She even seems to be growing her hair long because of AL's comment about short hair looking bad on round, fat faces.
If Becky makes Amber mad, she doesn't get crayon money. It's that simple.

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
Becky is obviously trying to do as much for AL as she can right now because she knows that AL has the Reaper breathing down her neck and won't be around too much longer at the rate she is going.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Is Becky daft or is there a will that Amber has drawn up somewhere. Those sweet YouTube assets gotta go to someone and since Amber's estranged from her biological family...

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Becky is obviously trying to do as much for AL as she can right now because she knows that AL has the Reaper breathing down her neck and won't be around too much longer at the rate she is going.
You're giving Becky far too much credit. She has no idea anything is even wrong. She thinks AL is "healthy, just big!"

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I post on my twitter account a message for amberlynn giving her thanks because since I started to watch her channel I started to lose weight... her reply was blocking me on her twitter account... I mean this girl it's not ok... I think she is killing her self intentionally because is seeing that is giving her money...
Not to bandwagon, but inserting yourself into the narrative is generally frowned upon here. AL has inspired a lot of people to get their shit together, but this isn't the forum to brag about it or air your personal grievances with her. Also, it's pretty common knowledge ALR is a troll, eating herself to death because there's financial incentive to do so. You'll garner a little more favor by not stating the absolute obvious. Just fyi, for future posts.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino