Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I post on my twitter account a message for amberlynn giving her thanks because since I started to watch her channel I started to lose weight... her reply was blocking me on her twitter account... I mean this girl it's not ok... I think she is killing her self intentionally because is seeing that is giving her money...
Not to bandwagon, but inserting yourself into the narrative is generally frowned upon here. AL has inspired a lot of people to get their shit together, but this isn't the forum to brag about it or air your personal grievances with her. Also, it's pretty common knowledge ALR is a troll, eating herself to death because there's financial incentive to do so. You'll garner a little more favor by not stating the absolute obvious. Just fyi, for future posts.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
Victimlynn was ATTACKED you guys. So UNFAIR! I wasn't familiar with this video, so I decided to have a look at the comments on the "part two" of this girl's "Eating like Amberlynn" video.
I looked through hundreds of the top comments, most were praising Blair and the ones about Al were overwhelmingly empathetic.
Amber is acting like some kind of hate crime has been leveled against her. Pretty ridiculous considering the state of her own comment section, but ok gorl. And last I checked, Trisha's channel doesn't revolve around the failed weightloss attempts of a nearly 600 elbee woman.
"Hmmm" indeed, Amber.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
She posted on Snapchat that the reason she hasn't been making videos is because the wifi is making it impossible for her to import video to her phone. She says them's the breaks for filming with a camera, but she edits and uploads on her phone (not that fancy laptop she turned into a crumb catcher).

I mean, I'm not really well versed in the technicalities here, but why the shit would wifi be how she transfers videos from her camera to her phone?

Gorl68

kiwifarms.net
So clearly big Albert doesn’t realize that; regardless of how much Trisha eats, the fact remains she is NOT 600 elbees so it’s pretty likely Trisha does not consume the amount of food Albert does.
Hmmmmmm....
It must be because of ALs damn metabolism that's keeping her at 600 pounds while eating as much as Trisha. Gorl really has the cards stacked against her!
She posted on Snapchat that the reason she hasn't been making videos is because the wifi is making it impossible for her to import video to her phone. She says them's the breaks for filming with a camera, but she edits and uploads on her phone (not that fancy laptop she turned into a crumb catcher).

I mean, I'm not really well versed in the technicalities here, but why the shit would wifi be how she transfers videos from her camera to her phone?
Her brain is rotting for sure, the excuses make less and less sense. Even if she was using network file sharing for some reason, that doesn't exactly require high speed internet (it's used in offices with piss poor internet connections) and could easily be avoided by uploading the video to a cloud or using her charging cable like a normal person.

Last edited:

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
I have a camera that uses WiFi, and when I connect it to my phone, the phone actually shows up as the wifi network. You don't actually need WiFi to transfer between the cam and phone... In fact if I'm on WiFi and connect the camera, the phone actually disconnects from the regular WiFi and connects directly to the camera.

TLDR: She's full of shit.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
It still feels like Amber is guilt tripping everyone about her buying that camera , in fact I had no idea she was still filming with it.No one cares and the quality is not any different especially when you upload once a week with footage from your house. I hate how every single thing with her has a undertone that her viewers better be appreciative of what she does like she's putting her blood sweat and tears into her yt career.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino