Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Victimlynn was ATTACKED you guys. So UNFAIR! I wasn't familiar with this video, so I decided to have a look at the comments on the "part two" of this girl's "Eating like Amberlynn" video.
I looked through hundreds of the top comments, most were praising Blair and the ones about Al were overwhelmingly empathetic.
Amber is acting like some kind of hate crime has been leveled against her. Pretty ridiculous considering the state of her own comment section, but ok gorl. And last I checked, Trisha's channel doesn't revolve around the failed weightloss attempts of a nearly 600 elbee woman.
"Hmmm" indeed, Amber.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
She posted on Snapchat that the reason she hasn't been making videos is because the wifi is making it impossible for her to import video to her phone. She says them's the breaks for filming with a camera, but she edits and uploads on her phone (not that fancy laptop she turned into a crumb catcher).

I mean, I'm not really well versed in the technicalities here, but why the shit would wifi be how she transfers videos from her camera to her phone?

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
So clearly big Albert doesn’t realize that; regardless of how much Trisha eats, the fact remains she is NOT 600 elbees so it’s pretty likely Trisha does not consume the amount of food Albert does.
Hmmmmmm....
It must be because of ALs damn metabolism that's keeping her at 600 pounds while eating as much as Trisha. Gorl really has the cards stacked against her!
She posted on Snapchat that the reason she hasn't been making videos is because the wifi is making it impossible for her to import video to her phone. She says them's the breaks for filming with a camera, but she edits and uploads on her phone (not that fancy laptop she turned into a crumb catcher).

I mean, I'm not really well versed in the technicalities here, but why the shit would wifi be how she transfers videos from her camera to her phone?
Her brain is rotting for sure, the excuses make less and less sense. Even if she was using network file sharing for some reason, that doesn't exactly require high speed internet (it's used in offices with piss poor internet connections) and could easily be avoided by uploading the video to a cloud or using her charging cable like a normal person.

Last edited:

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
I have a camera that uses WiFi, and when I connect it to my phone, the phone actually shows up as the wifi network. You don't actually need WiFi to transfer between the cam and phone... In fact if I'm on WiFi and connect the camera, the phone actually disconnects from the regular WiFi and connects directly to the camera.

TLDR: She's full of shit.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
It still feels like Amber is guilt tripping everyone about her buying that camera , in fact I had no idea she was still filming with it.No one cares and the quality is not any different especially when you upload once a week with footage from your house. I hate how every single thing with her has a undertone that her viewers better be appreciative of what she does like she's putting her blood sweat and tears into her yt career.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
It still feels like Amber is guilt tripping everyone about her buying that camera , in fact I had no idea she was still filming with it.No one cares and the quality is not any different especially when you upload once a week with footage from your house. I hate how every single thing with her has a undertone that her viewers better be appreciative of what she does like she's putting her blood sweat and tears into her yt career.
Pardon my ignorance as I'm somewhat new to the saga, but is there a story to the camera thing or was it just something she did of her own volition because she wanted a new camera?

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pardon my ignorance as I'm somewhat new to the saga, but is there a story to the camera thing or was it just something she did of her own volition because she wanted a new camera?
Amberlynn made a big deal about buying this expensive camera that was popular on youtube at the time and her laptop/MacBook Pro on Amazon to "edit her videos". Claimed Amazon scammed her, then said the seller on Amazon scammed her, then said oopsieslol actually here's my laptop and camera I bought (and dropped the scam narrative). She made a big deal about how it was soooo expensive and she could afford it.

It was basically bait for her haydurrs to claim amber couldn't afford that shit, let the comments and the haydurr message boards say how she couldn't afford it, then show the laptop and camera on a video to prove those fuckers wrong. It was a stupid mini-saga that, in retrospect, was one of her better-planned drama-seeking sagas.

edit: https://youtu.be/D5FrploPcTQ

Last edited:

Dainty_QuEen

kiwifarms.net
Trisha is far too obsessed with her looks and would never allow herself to get to 600elbees.
I personally doubt she eats that much off camera, probably starves herself for a mukbang and I also don't doubt that she abuses Lipo or some sort of coolsculpting shit.

Trisha also is generally more well put together? than Amber, she dresses up, lives lavishly and spends money on her looks.
She's a goddamn trainwreck but you have to give the satan credit where its due, Amber and Trisha are on two different spectrums of train-wreck.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn made a big deal about buying this expensive camera that was popular on youtube at the time and her laptop/MacBook Pro on Amazon to "edit her videos". Claimed Amazon scammed her, then said the seller on Amazon scammed her, then said oopsieslol actually here's my laptop and camera I bought (and dropped the scam narrative). She made a big deal about how it was soooo expensive and she could afford it.

It was basically bait for her haydurrs to claim amber couldn't afford that shit, let the comments and the haydurr message boards say how she couldn't afford it, then show the laptop and camera on a video to prove those fuckers wrong. It was a stupid mini-saga that, in retrospect, was one of her better-planned drama-seeking sagas.

edit: https://youtu.be/D5FrploPcTQ
Thanks for the explanation and link. I only skipped through the vid but caught the gist of it.

So basically aside from the little bit of scripted drama she just wanted new expensive status symbol toys? I assume this because it sure seems like she has no bloody idea how to properly use these items given the relative garbage filming and editing that I'm seeing in her videos, even when she switches from camera to phone in the same vid. Like did she actually think that expensive electronics would somehow increase her production value without her putting in any effort? No wonder she's miffed about it.

She'd be better off getting a tripod so she could get a little farther from the camera so her gasping between words wouldn't be as audible, and maybe smearing some Vaseline on the lens to improve the picture quality for the viewers.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino