Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
It still feels like Amber is guilt tripping everyone about her buying that camera , in fact I had no idea she was still filming with it.No one cares and the quality is not any different especially when you upload once a week with footage from your house. I hate how every single thing with her has a undertone that her viewers better be appreciative of what she does like she's putting her blood sweat and tears into her yt career.
Pardon my ignorance as I'm somewhat new to the saga, but is there a story to the camera thing or was it just something she did of her own volition because she wanted a new camera?

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pardon my ignorance as I'm somewhat new to the saga, but is there a story to the camera thing or was it just something she did of her own volition because she wanted a new camera?
Amberlynn made a big deal about buying this expensive camera that was popular on youtube at the time and her laptop/MacBook Pro on Amazon to "edit her videos". Claimed Amazon scammed her, then said the seller on Amazon scammed her, then said oopsieslol actually here's my laptop and camera I bought (and dropped the scam narrative). She made a big deal about how it was soooo expensive and she could afford it.

It was basically bait for her haydurrs to claim amber couldn't afford that shit, let the comments and the haydurr message boards say how she couldn't afford it, then show the laptop and camera on a video to prove those fuckers wrong. It was a stupid mini-saga that, in retrospect, was one of her better-planned drama-seeking sagas.

edit: https://youtu.be/D5FrploPcTQ

Last edited:

Dainty_QuEen

kiwifarms.net
Trisha is far too obsessed with her looks and would never allow herself to get to 600elbees.
I personally doubt she eats that much off camera, probably starves herself for a mukbang and I also don't doubt that she abuses Lipo or some sort of coolsculpting shit.

Trisha also is generally more well put together? than Amber, she dresses up, lives lavishly and spends money on her looks.
She's a goddamn trainwreck but you have to give the satan credit where its due, Amber and Trisha are on two different spectrums of train-wreck.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn made a big deal about buying this expensive camera that was popular on youtube at the time and her laptop/MacBook Pro on Amazon to "edit her videos". Claimed Amazon scammed her, then said the seller on Amazon scammed her, then said oopsieslol actually here's my laptop and camera I bought (and dropped the scam narrative). She made a big deal about how it was soooo expensive and she could afford it.

It was basically bait for her haydurrs to claim amber couldn't afford that shit, let the comments and the haydurr message boards say how she couldn't afford it, then show the laptop and camera on a video to prove those fuckers wrong. It was a stupid mini-saga that, in retrospect, was one of her better-planned drama-seeking sagas.

edit: https://youtu.be/D5FrploPcTQ
Thanks for the explanation and link. I only skipped through the vid but caught the gist of it.

So basically aside from the little bit of scripted drama she just wanted new expensive status symbol toys? I assume this because it sure seems like she has no bloody idea how to properly use these items given the relative garbage filming and editing that I'm seeing in her videos, even when she switches from camera to phone in the same vid. Like did she actually think that expensive electronics would somehow increase her production value without her putting in any effort? No wonder she's miffed about it.

She'd be better off getting a tripod so she could get a little farther from the camera so her gasping between words wouldn't be as audible, and maybe smearing some Vaseline on the lens to improve the picture quality for the viewers.

Opiophile

kiwifarms.net
She'd be better off getting a tripod so she could get a little farther from the camera so her gasping between words wouldn't be as audible, and maybe smearing some Vaseline on the lens to improve the picture quality for the viewers.
I'm not sure they would be able to use any Vaseline, since they have probably ran through their local Wammart's supply just trying to get Big Al into the fucking vehicle and back out all month. We all know they would use a lot of that shit since they seem to go there every fucking day for food.

One day we will be gifted with video footage of Big Al attempting to get into a vehicle. I imagine it being a lot like that video of the spergy furry bitches trying to shove 9 yards of foam into their Ford Taurus. Unless that ALR footage exists out there somewhere already, in which case...i would need to see it immediately.

Last edited:

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net
Trisha is far too obsessed with her looks and would never allow herself to get to 600elbees.
I personally doubt she eats that much off camera, probably starves herself for a mukbang and I also don't doubt that she abuses Lipo or some sort of coolsculpting shit.

Trisha also is generally more well put together? than Amber, she dresses up, lives lavishly and spends money on her looks.
She's a goddamn trainwreck but you have to give the satan credit where its due, Amber and Trisha are on two different spectrums of train-wreck.
I'm pretty sure Trisha has binge eating disorder. I didn't believe her at first and thought she was just a lazy gluttonous fat fuck but her weight has fluctuated a lot in short periods over the years. She most likely starves herself and she eats unhealthily on most days, but her portions are not that large (compared to dainty AL at least). Trisha seems fairly active unlike Al who lays in bed 23/7. Trisha makes mukbangs occasionally, Amber's whole life is a non-stop mukbang.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
There's an order of magnitude difference between the bulk of Trisha and Amberlyn.
You could look at Trisha and say yeah I could bang her in the dark if she lost 200lbs whereas Amber has reached monstrous levels of fleshy. Pick a random limb out of a hat and you won't be able to tell what belongs to where.

If you're so fat to the point where you can't just tone the loose skin via exercise you're SOL.

PuckishRogue

NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM
kiwifarms.net
You could look at Trisha and say yeah I could bang her in the dark if she lost 200lbs whereas Amber has reached monstrous levels of fleshy. Pick a random limb out of a hat and you won't be able to tell what belongs to where.

If you're so fat to the point where you can't just tone the loose skin via exercise you're SOL.
If she lost 200 pounds
girl only weighs 190

In all seriousness, the two aren't even comparable weight wise, though I find it amusing Trisha is Amber's height and her goal weight. The biggest issue with Trisha, I think, is her face. She tried so hard to 'make it pretty' that she fucked up an average face she could've prettied up with proper make up skills.

edit: wording because im a fucking idiot

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the explanation and link. I only skipped through the vid but caught the gist of it.

So basically aside from the little bit of scripted drama she just wanted new expensive status symbol toys? I assume this because it sure seems like she has no bloody idea how to properly use these items given the relative garbage filming and editing that I'm seeing in her videos, even when she switches from camera to phone in the same vid. Like did she actually think that expensive electronics would somehow increase her production value without her putting in any effort? No wonder she's miffed about it.

One of Amber's very few but treasured hobbies is signaling to the world that she has money to burn, Boo Boo! 🤑 Expensive-status-symbol-toys is a great description. She has no real use for these things or a desire to learn. She buys them cause she can. It's that poverty mindset of Live For Today Because Tomorrow Ain't Promised bullshit. She's basically just an emotionally-stunted 12 year old gorl that hit the jackpot. Zero impulse control and free reign to spend and spend and spend.

...and eat and eat and eat.

Dainty600lbGorl

kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojS_D6O0AK0 She's using bad Wifi as an excuse for not uploading. So how is Eric still posting videos then...?
We all know that her wi-fi excuse is BS. Everyone can clearly see Eric has uploaded what? Once or twice now since she last has. She is just trying to buy time to undo the damage from whatever binging she has done lately. :story: As if she will ever buckle down enough to do so. Honestly in the week+ since she last uploaded, if she really stuck to her guns, she could have lost close to 20 lbs.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
We all know that her wi-fi excuse is BS. Everyone can clearly see Eric has uploaded what? Once or twice now since she last has. She is just trying to buy time to undo the damage from whatever binging she has done lately. :story: As if she will ever buckle down enough to do so. Honestly in the week+ since she last uploaded, if she really stuck to her guns, she could have lost close to 20 lbs.
Now that the fat is starting to get stored in her face, she can't hide her weight gain.

SalamanderPrey

kiwifarms.net
The other bit that has been left out is that for over a year, people were telling amber to update her filming and editing since she was claiming to be making all this money. When Amber finally did, a lot of her videos featured her talking about how complicated it was and how it took hours and hours of effort.
If her videos were late it’s because of the fancy equipment people asked for.

Not sure if I am remembering correctly but I think she even gave up in the camera for a while, then started using it, and later said it was too big to carry around so she was going to use her phone again.
Basically nothing is Amber’s fault and her subscribers make her life so hard.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
The thing about her wifi isn't an excuse. She legit can't figure it out. She had the exact issue just shortly after getting the new camera. People already pointed out then that Eric was still able to upload and she even addressed it. She's been told to just get an Ethernet cord but she refused, like she refuses to follow any and all advice. She really is that dumb.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
She posted on Snapchat that the reason she hasn't been making videos is because the wifi is making it impossible for her to import video to her phone. She says them's the breaks for filming with a camera, but she edits and uploads on her phone (not that fancy laptop she turned into a crumb catcher).

I mean, I'm not really well versed in the technicalities here, but why the shit would wifi be how she transfers videos from her camera to her phone?
Amber claims to be a writer but cannot come with new excuses...This is actually recycled bullshit. She told this exact same story after she got the camera, but at that time it was to let people know how hard she works for her videos.

Mind, the only reason she used to buy the Macbook Pro was that she could do more professional edits to her videos. She then I do go buy a few cables because...some stupid excuse, and in the end settled with filming with the camera, uploading to her phone, "editing" from it and uploading to YT.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino