Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
has she not said anything about the TRO video? just curious as I do not follow her on twitter.
I don't know but I'm quite sure she's been informed of it because she recently tweeted that she's sick of people making videos about her and asked her followers to link her to anyone making videos about her (implying but not stating outright that she's going to pursue takedowns)

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm not buying that Destiny has any kind of problem with that book. Quotes from the girl herself:

"That's great."
"That's funny."
"I think it's cool, actually, too, that y'all have gotten this creative."
"It's really interesting."
"I'll definitely do a coloring video for you guys."

All interspersed with Destiny laughing and chuckling. I mean it is fucked up, but that doesn't mean Destiny can't also approve and think it's hilarious.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net

Try being in any branch of the military, have any kind of civilian job that requires a security clearance, or be a government employee. You know, an actual government employee and not a serial toilet-hogger in a call center. They always have their nose in your proverbial shit.

But here I am thinking Amber would know anything about having a real job, like a total dumbass.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 697378
Decided to check out our gorls ASKfm and seeing her compare her situation (that is self caused and also fixable) to someone with cancer really pissed me off
What the fuck else does she have to be a role model about? Her weight is her life. Her entire life.

If she lost weight, she could be a role model (potentially). But what else does she do? She doesn't even have hobbies. Like... knitting. Fucking knitting. She could sit almost perfectly still in front of the TV and make all kinds of cardigans and blankets for herself, and at least she could theoretically set herself up as a knitting guru or some shit.

But no. There is nothing about her that doesn't revolve around her weight. It's the one personality trait that it takes zero effort to cultivate. Even "former fat girl," as irritating as it would be to have as a sole personality trait, takes the effort of being "former".

What a pathetic specimen.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino