Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Lake Cumberland sounds like Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, too many people partying and getting wasted and peeing and pooping in the lake. Hence E. Coli runs rampant in it and they even put out warnings that you should't swim in the lake. Even livestock and animals were getting sick from being in the rivers that run out of Lake of the Ozarks.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Lake Cumberland sounds like Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, too many people partying and getting wasted and peeing and pooping in the lake. Hence E. Coli runs rampant in it and they even put out warnings that you should't swim in the lake. Even livestock and animals were getting sick from being in the rivers that run out of Lake of the Ozarks.
This is why I refuse to swim in lakes. Too much stagnation, too many drunken hillbillies. No thanks.

MrsDashx10

kiwifarms.net
Even after all those lake shenanigans, she swears she has never had a UTI before. Especially after not showering, something awful had to be brewing. :cryblood:
Becky went to Georgia with the family for her intervention/vacation, realized that she had to get her own shit together and started losing weight and seeing doctors, Amber was left with a diseased uterine tract and 500 lbs of extra weight and thought, "well shit, as long as Becky has written me off and I'm losing subscribers I might as well virtue signal that I care about my health."
And that's where we are.

Norisent

kiwifarms.net
Becky went to Georgia with the family for her intervention/vacation, realized that she had to get her own shit together and started losing weight and seeing doctors, Amber was left with a diseased uterine tract and 500 lbs of extra weight and thought, "well shit, as long as Becky has written me off and I'm losing subscribers I might as well virtue signal that I care about my health."
And that's where we are.
But don't worry you guys! The bladder infection was JUST from holding it for too long. NOT because I don't have personal hygiene, I SWEAR YOU GUYS.

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
I see Becky and Hamber splitting in the near future. If it came down to it, I don't think she'd be able to choose Amberlynn over her family. Say she's in it for the long run, bedbound death fat and all, even the insecure fantasy of someone having no choice other than you is likely to shatter in the face of the reality of having to wipe down ~600 lb of stinky lard and shit on a daily basis.

Norisent

kiwifarms.net
I see Becky and Hamber splitting in the near future. If it came down to it, I don't think she'd be able to choose Amberlynn over her family.
How long were Amber and Destiny together? I wonder if it will take Becky the same amount of time to dump her as it took for Destiny. I'm still kind of new to ALR, but I know there is a revolving door of "important people" in her life. I want to be optimistic and say they can make it work, but their whole relationship is so toxic. It's moments away from imploding on itself.

Reactions: Mr Foster

MrsDashx10

kiwifarms.net
I see Becky and Hamber splitting in the near future. If it came down to it, I don't think she'd be able to choose Amberlynn over her family. Say she's in it for the long run, bedbound death fat and all, even the insecure fantasy of someone having no choice other than you is likely to shatter in the face of the reality of having to wipe down ~600 lb of stinky lard and shit on a daily basis.
Yup, and just as Becky fades away our Amber was checking her text messages on this latest YouNow from her next suitor. She's always done this: when she was with Casey she got texts and gifts crom Krystal. When she was with Krystal she winked at Destiny, when she was still living with Destiny she winked at Becks,

It stands to reason that whoever was so important to text message on her younow from 4/13/19 is the object of her grooming.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it, but she's not wrong about cold hindering your immune system. From what I can find there have been studies done within the last few years that show that cold weather does affect our immune system response, but ultimately more research is needed. I'd be more inclined to blame them swimming in a lake with actual human waste in it combined with bad hygiene, though, but being out in the cold wouldn't help.
Soaking in contaminated water would, more likely, cause skin conditions, gastrointestinal problems and UTIs (and in extreme cases meningitis). Unless they all inhaled water (AKA drowned for a little bit), I find it odd that they all developed respiratory problems.

Amber's many "colds" are more likely caused by lack of cleaning. Obese people, when sitting down let go at some point and "fall" on wherever they're sitting on. Can you imagine the amount of dust particles being tossed up in the air when Amber sits down?
Chances are, the primary cause of her respiratory issues are inert particles irritating her lungs.

carolburnett

kiwifarms.net
Unless they all inhaled water (AKA drowned for a little bit), I find it odd that they all developed respiratory problems.
With how much our gorl was chortling and squealing in the water I think there is a good chance she snorted the shit lake water up her nose or accidently inhaled it.

Edit: They all don't strike me as swimmers so I imagine they probably all snorted the water at some point while diving around in the lake

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soaking in contaminated water would, more likely, cause skin conditions, gastrointestinal problems and UTIs (and in extreme cases meningitis). Unless they all inhaled water (AKA drowned for a little bit), I find it odd that they all developed respiratory problems.

Amber's many "colds" are more likely caused by lack of cleaning. Obese people, when sitting down let go at some point and "fall" on wherever they're sitting on. Can you imagine the amount of dust particles being tossed up in the air when Amber sits down?
Chances are, the primary cause of her respiratory issues are inert particles irritating her lungs.
Unclean litter boxes can cause respiratory problems. Doesn’t she keep the cats box in her room? Cleaning them can cause breathing problems too and I don’t see anyone in the house having the foresight to wear a mask or clean the boxes daily.

Edit- who am I kidding she probably only has one kitty box, I can’t imagine her actually supplying them with what they’d need beyond the very basics.

Dainty600lbGorl

567.4 lbs
kiwifarms.net
Unclean litter boxes can cause respiratory problems. Doesn’t she keep the cats box in her room? Cleaning them can cause breathing problems too and I don’t see anyone in the house having the foresight to wear a mask or clean the boxes daily.

Edit- who am I kidding she probably only has one kitty box, I can’t imagine her actually supplying them with what they’d need beyond the very basics.
Wait...she keeps the cats box in her ROOM? If anyone knows what it smells like when a kitty takes a fresh dookie and you're near the box, you have to run for it. The smell is awFUL. Then again, I suppose that smell is nothing when you are used to BO and yeast smell coming from AL.

Blotto

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait...she keeps the cats box in her ROOM? If anyone knows what it smells like when a kitty takes a fresh dookie and you're near the box, you have to run for it. The smell is awFUL. Then again, I suppose that smell is nothing when you are used to BO and yeast smell coming from AL.
I think she did at one point before letting the all go wild in Dusty’s room. I know they moved houses with shit still in the box way back when too. I wouldn’t put it past them. They’re probably nose blind to animal odors, well not counting ambers. I’ve known people who’ve done it when they had kittens or just adopted cats and you have to clean it like 3+ times a day. Regardless I’m not 100% on the placement, I just know it can make you ill regardless.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Was also causes respiratory problems is sleep apnea. The build up of phlegm in her lungs, throat and back of her mouth has to be pretty substantial. Anyone whose had a cold or even worse, bronchitis, knows how much shit you can hack up in a short period of time. She's got to have gobs of mucus just hanging out around her tonsils and coating her throat. What makes it more severe is eating before bed which is a big "no-no" for sleep apnea patients and well, we all know the binge monster comes out at night.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think she did at one point before letting the all go wild in Dusty’s room. I know they moved houses with shit still in the box way back when too. I wouldn’t put it past them. They’re probably nose blind to animal odors, well not counting ambers. I’ve known people who’ve done it when they had kittens or just adopted cats and you have to clean it like 3+ times a day. Regardless I’m not 100% on the placement, I just know it can make you ill regardless.
Didn't she say at one time that she threw out the cat box and bought a new one monthly? I know, I know, that's trusting her narrative and is definitely not true, but I do think that's her "method" of cleaning the litter box.

Blotto

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't she say at one time that she threw out the cat box and bought a new one monthly? I know, I know, that's trusting her narrative and is definitely not true, but I do think that's her "method" of cleaning the litter box.
I mean there are disposable litter boxes that last about a month. You still have to CLEAN them. No wonder the cats don’t like her (:_( but I don’t want sperg about the animals too much, since there’s a thread for that. If that’s the case, no wonder she’s always getting sick and infections. Even if it’s not in their room just passing that would be toxic.
Was also causes respiratory problems is sleep apnea. The build up of phlegm in her lungs, throat and back of her mouth has to be pretty substantial. Anyone whose had a cold or even worse, bronchitis, knows how much shit you can hack up in a short period of time. She's got to have gobs of mucus just hanging out around her tonsils and coating her throat. What makes it more severe is eating before bed which is a big "no-no" for sleep apnea patients and well, we all know the binge monster comes out at night.
Absolutely, but it wouldn’t quite explain why the rest of them got sick. I’m just playing with her logic, we know it’s shit lake. I’m sure that’s a huge factor in her mysterious sicknesses, might explain her ounces of weight loss too! But in all seriousness untreated sleep apnea fucks you up, it’s becoming such an issue with driving in particular. There you go Becky, I gave you an excuse to say you’re not an alcoholic, you’re welcome.

Reactions: 666EVE666
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino