Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, this was her mom's Mother's Day celebration. Three gas station roses from Aunt Tammie.

View attachment 757563
Is this representative of her children? For some reason I thought she had 4 kids. At any rate, Hamber couldn't be assed to send her mother a $50 Amazon gift card? She makes so much money that it should seem like nothing. At least send her a bouquet. I'm not saying her mother deserves it necessarily, but wasn't she just talking about how super awesome her relationship was with her family not 6-9 months ago?

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
WEW, Eric serving up shade with this pic.
View attachment 756586
If I was to make an animated movie and needed a fat evil woman I would use this picture as a reference. Hell, I'd probably trace it and make her blue or something. Her features are just so cartoonish and bizarre that they would fit perfectly.

I'm looking at you bored amber artists. I'll give you a lock of unicorn hair for it!

Its the thought....that....counts???
Sometimes the gift is so pathetic that it becomes an insult and is better left in the trash. They should have just gone and bought one of those tiny arrangements with a single rose and some babys breath and a bow. 3 plain flowers is just sad.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
If you are sad and anxious because you are morbidly obese, immobile, and in constant pain that is not a mental illness. That is how you are suppose to feel. I can't imagine being almost 600 lbs and not be depressed or have all her health issues and not feel anxious about it.

It's the people who are depressed for no reason that need anti-depressants.

kiwifarms.net
If you are sad and anxious because you are morbidly obese, immobile, and in constant pain that is not a mental illness. That is how you are suppose to feel. I can't imagine being almost 600 lbs and not be depressed or have all her health issues and not feel anxious about it.

It's the people who are depressed for no reason that need anti-depressants.
could also be it's a ton of anxiety to keep up with all of the lies and trolling she does and if her YT channel dies she won't have money and she'd lose her caretaker Becky. Right before this silence she said she no longer had to hand in the WLS papers because she was doing so well even though she probably she really wasn't. she was just saying it because of the threats of a mass unsubbing from her saying she was going to keep her weight gain more private. at this point she doesn't just have random kiwi haters but other youtubers like OB2B and EDDF making videos asking wtf is she doing.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
A motherless muppet taking a photo of a childless blimp for Mother's Day? Sure. That makes sense.

Aside from people like us who are just here to palatr... who was this for? Does he think it's just a general purpose celebration day?
Eric comes across, to me, like a gossiper, petty little bitch. This isn't the only very unflattering photo he took of Amber (there is an image I made from the last(?) video she released).
It wouldn't surprise me if he's sharing those with "friends" to point and laugh.
For some reason I thought she had 4 kids.
The reason you thought that is because Amber said so.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino