Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
A motherless muppet taking a photo of a childless blimp for Mother's Day? Sure. That makes sense.

Aside from people like us who are just here to palatr... who was this for? Does he think it's just a general purpose celebration day?
Eric comes across, to me, like a gossiper, petty little bitch. This isn't the only very unflattering photo he took of Amber (there is an image I made from the last(?) video she released).
It wouldn't surprise me if he's sharing those with "friends" to point and laugh.
For some reason I thought she had 4 kids.
The reason you thought that is because Amber said so.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
FTFY. Bitch could be seen from the fucking International Space Station.
(And yes, I get the joke about her not being seen online. I'm just trying to generate some LOLs.)

View attachment 758527
2% reduced fat...'til she had her week long (and counting) bingeapalooza

She says she'll upload tommorrow and she might get a lot of hate.
She needs SC filters to make the whites of her eyes actually white instead of yellow. Also, "time to be true to myself"?? "Didn't want to bombard you guys with my issues"?? Gorl...huh? Since when have you not done either of those things? Oh Amber, you humble, dainty people-pleaser you...

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
I find it really amusing that her big video post after two weeks in the Cheesecake Factory wilderness is a video that will "probably get a lot of hate." Not that I don't expect her to be exceptional but it's like she learned nothing from the Shrimpgate and en masse unsub from a while back. If you think something is going to piss people off and generate hate comments, why post it?

I mean the only reason that someone would do that is cynically being awful to get hate views to feed their out of control eating and shopping addictions. But our gorl is above things like that now, right?

Dry Gorl

kiwifarms.net
I bet she's going to announce that she's not mentally ready to lose weight. It was too stressful to count calories and not deal with her issues without bingeen.
Yup, and along with that she'll announce that her alleged appointment with a psychiatrist "didn't work out", "she's not ready", "she's doing so well on her own you guise!" Therapy/medicine can't compare with Amber's googling skills and self-diagnoses.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino