Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
she follows her pattern so well, she's "going through a lot", but she'll never elaborate on that for us
Whenever she is going through a lot, she will later say it is "family" stuff. Which really means someone went to jail, got out of jail, is on drugs, is now off drugs, etc. Or, it's Ricky being sick of her shit, or Becky's family is sick of her shit. This is followed up by binging. So she is right on time now with a ton of binging for days and now she is going to, pick one: 1. See a new doctor/shrink/nutriionist, 2. "Taking care of me for a change", or 3. Going on a new diet (oh, excuse me, not supposed to say "diet", it;s a weight loss journey) and/or exercising. I'm getting so bored

IslamicContentental Belt

Rowdy Jihadi Piper
kiwifarms.net
I bet she's going to announce that she's not mentally ready to lose weight. It was too stressful to count calories and not deal with her issues without bingeen.
This is one of the most rage inducingly stupid thing she says. If she lost even 50 lbs she’d see a tremendous improvement in her mental health and well being.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
Gorl, this isn't the kind of dying you need to be concerned about. Seriously though, if you're going to eat yourself to death because putting down the fork isn't worth living for - and you are going to do this, you pathetic sow - at least do it in the public eye. This bitch is so boring now; not even appearing online until she needs adsense shekels to replenish the binge fund. It's just going to be this shitty content cycle until she's dead in a couple of years now; thinking she's a victim because she chose to eat four lifetime's worth of food in less than half of a lifetime's years. It's over.

Last edited:

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
Whenever she is going through a lot, she will later say it is "family" stuff.
That always sounds strange coming for someone who doesn't really have family. Sure, they might post a couple of Facebook comments per year, but how many years has it been since she's seen them in person? Unless they come to Kentucky, I doubt they'll be together again.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
That eyefucking was a pretty good indication of how seriously she's taking things these days. Sure, she's getting closer to death each day, but wouldn't dying her hair be super cah-yuut? Anyways, welcome back Albert– I've missed your uploads, regardless of their abysmal quality content.
It's always so weird when she leaves these "serious" messages and still uses a filter. What an idiot
It's because she's so painfully vain she cannot accept how she really looks.

It would be sad if she wasn't a manipulative cunt.
It kills me how she cant get through one video or SC, without eye fucking the shit out of herself. It baffles me on where these cows get all this self confidence and vanity from. I cant tell if theyre delusional or just that narcissistic. In one breath saying 'mental things are hard' to 'i look suuuuper cuuutte'. You cant be serious for two seconds? Cant even fake it for the camera? Too wrapped up in your own gravitational pull that you think the whole universe revolves around your fat arse. I hope its an ugly cry mooookbong where she admits to binging and gaining all the weight back plus more. That would make my week tbh.

FitBitch

Gotta go crazy fast
kiwifarms.net
It kills me how she cant get through one video or SC, without eye fucking the shit out of herself. It baffles me on where these cows get all this self confidence and vanity from. I cant tell if theyre delusional or just that narcissistic. In one breath saying 'mental things are hard' to 'i look suuuuper cuuutte'. You cant be serious for two seconds? Cant even fake it for the camera? Too wrapped up in your own gravitational pull that you think the whole universe revolves around your fat arse. I hope its an ugly cry mooookbong where she admits to binging and gaining all the weight back plus more. That would make my week tbh.
Amber doesn't cry while she's eating. Eating is the only thing that consoles her. "My soul was empty so I had two ramens" was probably accidentally the most artful thing she's ever said about her situation.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
If you use any sort of SC filter you are automatically not taken seriously by me. In fact, rate me mad on the internet, but I think you should be burned at the stake for using those things.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino