Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I want her to go to Dr. Now and tell him that she can't eat a 1200 calorie diet because she'll go into starvation only to have Dr. Now bitch her out.
There was a few deathfats that made the same claim if I remember right.

"Starvation? You are urver 600 punds! You are not going to starve! Dunt be rediculous! Now stop lying to me and stick to your diet. 1200 calories, no carb high protein." - Dr Now, probably.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

Uh-uh. Except that you can't dance. At most you're able to "shimmy shimmy", making your bulbous frame jiggle like jello before you start gasping for air. And you can't sing for shit. You also can't laugh loudly, all your poor lungs can produce now is that horrid wheeze-laugh everyone is annoyed by.

Oh but I do look forward to your doodled masterpieces and more of the stellar wrideen you're renowned for. To think of all the quality mukbangs content you're going to create! :story:

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
She's also saying that she'd get overwhelmed if she did more than the bare minimum (walking more than 3min a day, lifting baby weights, etc.), she assures us she does have a dr that she sees, and returns to the old classic: she's doing all kinds of stuff that she's not filming & just because she isn't filming it doesn't mean it's not happening. Just a little recap for the gorls without twitter. Oh and if you care about the recent youtube drama, she says she supports Nicocado and she privately reached out to him but she's ignoring questions about Trisha Paytas. I feel dumber just typing this stuff out, hope you appreciate my sacrifice gorls

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
You know for someone heading towards hospitalization one day with no insurance and a failing yt career she sure does whatever she can to bash any and all responses to the garabge she calls her career. Shes starting to become irrelevant and no one reacts to her hardly anymore. Just post the shit and move on,why argue with folks who fund your lifestyle the day after saying its going to get heat.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
You know for someone heading towards hospitalization one day with no insurance and a failing yt career she sure does whatever she can to bash any and all responses to the garabge she calls her career. Shes starting to become irrelevant and no one reacts to her hardly anymore. Just post the shit and move on,why argue with folks who fund your lifestyle the day after saying its going to get heat.
What do you need insurance for when you are just going to stick the hospital with the bill?

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
Note that they already did something similar over Becky's ex dirty undies all over social media, only with Amber will be over a dirty Depend .

Yes, i know... that is why I am so looking forward for the day when they do the same again... and this time they know they will have a lot of support and viewers... I think that is why Eric does not hesitate and lost any chance to show us the real Hamberlynn on his videos when he can...

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino