• ”He is a goyim”

Amber says dumb shit on social mediaTwitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. Why the fuck would she do that? Amber has said that Twinkie is afraid of riding in the car, so she puts the poor dog on a swing, which in Twinkie's head is uncontrolled movement - just like a car.

Wasabi is a cat, they find ways to "file" their nails. Things like furniture and exposed wood (door frames, for example).

I don't wonder about the cats' nails, I wonder about the furniture and other wood in the house.
    That said, it's possible that at least Wasabi got his nails removed (wasn't he bought at a pet store?).

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. That poor dog. She's so friggan selfish, she spends her time and money eating her own weight in Texas Roadhouse garbage but can't spare $20 to get that poor dog's nails trimmed?? There's no way that dog is walking properly with those claws. :(

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 6
    meepmapmop

meepmapmop some bitch

kiwifarms.net
  3. You can get a pet nail clipper at WalMart for probably less than $10. The cost of one of her obnoxious water bottles lol

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    YouTubeyStar

YouTubeyStar Sewer Mutant Playmate of the Month

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wouldn't give that pig any ideas, she needs to get them done by a vet. If she wants to do it in ONE visit, she'd most likely have to put the poor animal under anesthesia or be heavily sedated because it would be so painful and stressful due to the quick being so long. They'd have to cauterize them. So the best option would be multiple visits to take a little off at a time so the quick can recede back to a normal length.

If Amber attempted it by herself, the poor thing will probably freak out and bleed out through her tiny toes.

• Feels Feels x 20
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    #804 ihavent_ee_uhn, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    ihavent_ee_uhn

ihavent_ee_uhn Is liquor a food?

kiwifarms.net
  5. I would be pissed if I were Ricky and my house is being destroyed by my shitty roommate's neglected pets. Would love to watch that episode of Judge Judy if Ricky sues Amber for his safety deposit.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.net
  6. I would assume she really is feeling kinda tropical in that overflowing body of hers. Just imagine how uncomfortable she must feel in these summer weathers, all her hundreds of folds and fupa all hot and moist and yeasty :cryblood: But I don't feel sorry for her, she did this to herself and several people have tried to help her over the years. And yet she still kept eating.

She didn't realize the severity of her situation until she was 503,2 pounds? :story:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    JanglyLoudThing

JanglyLoudThing I want to be free like a bird, maybe a pigeon.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yes, if she had been a responsible pet owner and trimmed them regularly, then she wouldn't have to bring poor Twinkie to a vet.

It's hard not to get pissed off at this. I mean AL can be a shit person and eat until she dies if she wants, but it's not Twinkie's fault she was bought by some lazy fuck who doesn't care enough about her to bring her to a vet once in a while.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Feels Feels x 3
    meepmapmop

meepmapmop some bitch

kiwifarms.net
  8. You know that the claws are actually part of the cats toe bones right? It's not just nails.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    SisterChristian

SisterChristian Tranquilo

kiwifarms.net
  9. Oh please, you know she'd never go for multiple trips to the vet. I think Twinkie has been to the vet once or twice in his whole life, right? If that? Like she could literally use a $4 human nail file and take care of them a little bit at a time at home. But it doesn't involve eating so it's off the table.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Botched Tit Job

Botched Tit Job Bitch-ass slut-ass whore

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah, I was never saying she would... that's just the obvious, unspoken depressingly unrealistic part. Also I don't know how many vet visits Twinkie had BEFORE she was under AL's care... because afterwards we know it's possibly fucking (and most likely) zero. And I would never trust AL to do any sort of nail maintenance on her dog with a human nail file on her own... she'd probably shave them down to the bone and be all "SEE GUISE, I GOT HER NAILS DONE LIKE GOORRLL WHAAAAT *shave shave shave*" then probably try to paint Twinkie's bloody nail bed stumps and claim how CAH-YEEEWWWT they are.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ihavent_ee_uhn

ihavent_ee_uhn Is liquor a food?

kiwifarms.net
  11. Nah, every time she starts a new journey she claims something similar.
    I'm not in favor of declawing. I find it barbaric and selfish. The fact still, sadly, remain that many pet shops will have the procedure done since many ignorant people want a pet that will disrupt the status quo as little as possible.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. She could likely get on if she wanted but instead choosing to bitch about it that’s our gorl.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. LOL. We all know Amber would be one of the people on that show who don't listen and take advantage of everything. She really thinks she's so much better than everyone else. What a bitch.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She snapped a fortune cookie fortune about failure not believing in one's self or some shit. So she had Chinese, AGAIN. Meanwhile, Rafe snapped that she is making stuff for her etsy shop, won a hot topic contest, and took her pets to the vet. And Amber's twitter manic twitter rant continues..."what should I buy???? Everything is changing. I'm so excited." If she's been making so much money for so long, why is only acting like she just got it today.

not putting screen shots because there weren't any people, just rafe's foot.

• Informative Informative x 11
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Keepin' it 545

kiwifarms.net
  15. No new video, what a shocker:
    [​IMG]

Amber's manic Tweeting last night:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No more weigh ins aka no more weight loss journey, another shocker:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Late Late x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.net
  16. What does that even mean?
    And guessing her weight is more fun than getting a bullshit number anyway.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Lets dissect the last tweet: "never.again." Notice the period. Once again Amber stopped sharing her weight - notice she didn't say "progress" or "weight loss".

Never, of course, means until her views/followers drops and she starts a new "journey".

It means she has nothing to vlog about.

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Yupp. She sure loves Twinkie. That's why she let her get obese and never trims her nails so it's painful for her.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    meepmapmop

meepmapmop some bitch

kiwifarms.net
  19. Is that fo´real? I know coke or meth does that to you (the talkative shit etc). But where the fuck is the not-eating-anything-at-all part of that? Being manic means having no appetite sometimes too, is it? "People need me", lol...

• Informative Informative x 1
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Welcome to your nightmare.
    [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 20
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Rebel Scum

Rebel Scum Who am I even?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.