Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Not to shit on Twinkie (the poor thing it definitely a victim of her environment and circumstances) but she IS a poorly socialized and not-well-behaved dog. Add that to the blatant neglect and obscene canine obesity? Yeah, Big Ham has no room to be throwing stones in glass houses.

Twinkie is in a constant state of distress, with ears pinned back and eyes bugging from her head, and on more than one occasion she has even leapt hissing and snapping at Amber in acts of mighty little rebellions. I don't blame her...but its all indicative/suggestive of what things are POSSIBLY or probably like behind the camera. I wouldn't be surprised if Hamham is rough or loud with her animals. We've seen it in the past and have no reason to believe she has changed....and TwinkTwonk doesnt act like a dog who is loved on and treated gently. Amber has thrown and tossed baby kittens about before and laughed at Destiny slapping puppies in the face.....who is to say exactly this kind of ignorant ass stupidity isn't still going on?
All of this is only speculation, obviously.....at the very least the level of basic care is piss-poor and the innocent lives of Twinkie, Rarity, and Wasabi are probably the only ones deserving of any kind of #Save jokes in the comments.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
She is so neck deep in her lies...
Claims to be disabled and victim of "ableism" but refuse any mobility aid....
if she really has mobility issues is about time to get her own bariatric wheelchair w/poop hole, walker with sit or scootypuff rolling, otherwise she is perfect able and just a LIAR.

View attachment 879980
She may not need one, but she has to lean over onto counters and tables when she is standing lol. She only walks upright in the like in the hotel cause she has to, then says "we are going to sit in the lobby for a bit " aka she cant walk much farther but wants it to seem like they want to hang out there.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She smacked the shit out of her Doberman and spit on him (she is definitely fucking that dog, as all white girls do.)

Edit - I mean, Amber isn't wrong. That chick really is a piece of shit.
Don't know or care who that gorl is but for posterity I archived this video, so that future haydurs will know what we're talking about when we refer to Amberlynn Narcissistic Deflection episode #579283749837

e: lmao upon rewatching this I see that she slapped the dog's nose no harder than Destiny slapped the pitbull puppy's nose, and Amberlynn thought that was hilarious. How very odd. 🤔

Last edited:

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if she really has mobility issues is about time to get her own bariatric wheelchair w/poop hole, walker with sit or scootypuff rolling, otherwise she is perfect able and just a LIAR.

View attachment 879980
Oh wow. She's PROUD when she manages to walk maybe 7 whole seconds longer than last time (still only up to a few minutes) but she doesn't need a walker? Sure, Jan.

:story:

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 879980
"Don't need a mobility aid when you're not mobile boo boo!"

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this girl, Hamber and Dustyn will met in the next "Fur mommies of the year" convention.
In a video when they went to that girls home (Libby) there was two fucking guns just laying out on the kitchen table and her sister was a junkie stripper.
Lovely lot those people. Not to mention she was 15 and had a boyfriend in college.

Concerned Vagino-American

New! Disposable nephews for today's modern Becky!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 879980
Perhaps she meant "I don't need a walker because I use a scooter anytime I have to walk long distances." Or she's a lying cunt.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 879980
I thought she’d deleted twitter again? I swear she keeps saying she’s taking breaks or deleting her account and then a few hours later she tweets as normal?

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Or she's a lying cunt.
There ya go, champ.

I thought she’d deleted twitter again? I swear she keeps saying she’s taking breaks or deleting her account and then a few hours later she tweets as normal?
She isn't deleting Twitter - accounts will be "dormant" or inactive for up to 30 days, and then you can re-activate them. She's just going dark/inactive for a while. As long as she starts Tweeting again before the 30 days are up she'll be fine - she can "delete" and re-activate indefinitely if she wants to....for maximum drama and attention.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
There ya go, champ.

She isn't deleting Twitter - accounts will be "dormant" or inactive for up to 30 days, and then you can re-activate them. She's just going dark/inactive for a while. As long as she starts Tweeting again before the 30 days are up she'll be fine - she can "delete" and re-activate indefinitely if she wants to....for maximum drama and attention.
Didn't she pull this same stunt with her Ask.fm account?

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
There ya go, champ.

Yeah I do know how deleting twitter works, it’s just that every time I went to her profile last week it didn’t load and I assumed she’d deleted it again.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 881438

To be honest, I'm damned Hamber got as far into the uploads as she did.

View attachment 881441

However she never ceases to fail. Tsk, tsk.
I'm assuming it's safe to say a lot of us saw this coming. :tomgirl:
I love how whenever she wants an excuse or reason to fuck something up or cancel a promise she made she pulls out the “personal reasons” card. As if a 600+lb bedbound behemoth with no life and an inability to go outside has genuine reason to need a break.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino