Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
My money's on her panicking because she can't remember what she said in each video, and her not wanting to subject herself to her own shitty footage to cover her lies.
Oh and muh editeen is so overwhelmeen, you guise.
Huh, well she HAS been caught in at least one lie (and/or a Twitter breakdown) with every damn pre-recorded video that gets uploaded every day.
The videos are SO old (to her) and mixed up being out of date and screwy, its unsurprising that she can't handle the heat any more and it getting sick of being caught in all of the lies and bullshit. It's easy for Kiwis and Youtube commenters to spot obvious deceit when videos are only a single upload or two apart....but Big Hamham can't keep her bullshit strait at the best of times. Remembering a bunch of lies from two months ago? HAHA.

Chances she's just giving up and quitting because of the overwhelming negativity and backlash?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Huh, well she HAS been caught in at least one lie (and/or a Twitter breakdown) with every damn pre-recorded video that gets uploaded every day.
The videos are SO old (to her) and mixed up being out of date and screwy, its unsurprising that she can't handle the heat any more and it getting sick of being caught in all of the lies and bullshit. It's easy for Kiwis and Youtube commenters to spot obvious deceit when videos are only a single upload or two apart....but Big Hamham can't keep her bullshit strait at the best of times. Remembering a bunch of lies from two months ago? HAHA.

Chances she's just giving up and quitting because of the overwhelming negativity and backlash?
I figured she already had all 100 videos uploaded and scheduled to air long before now, in which case the best thing for her to do would be to stay off social media, let the videos air, and collect her shekels.

Maybe I gave her too much credit.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It means she got enough money for whatever it is that she wanted to buy and now she can be lazy again.
Actually it's because the 100 days will end in October. I forget the exact date, but I already clocked her on this back when she said she'd be taking "a few months off" after 100 days of uploading. Because the 100 days ends in October, taking an extended break would mean she'd miss the most ad-sense rich months of the year (oct/nov/dec). That's all this is about.

I also have to point out that what she's doing now with daily uploads is far lazier than keeping her videos current, even if uploads aren't daily. She filmed dozens of junky little filler videos in the span of a few days and hasn't actually "worked" months.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
She is already taking a 2 months break...
I think she will move for the simple reason that she is tired of not fitting in the shower in months now and barely fitting (how?) through the bathroom door, maybe she got stuck one day and realise was time to move.
Btw, that door is so narrow, I saw in one video her squeezing in and that was several lbs ago, I wonder if Becky cover her in butter or Vaseline to slide her in.... so many questions....

Screenshot_2.png1565313124486.png

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
In a video when they went to that girls home (Libby) there was two fucking guns just laying out on the kitchen table and her sister was a junkie stripper.
Lovely lot those people. Not to mention she was 15 and had a boyfriend in college.
Now be honest, Amber did try and get her away from that boyfriend. 💋

I figured she already had all 100 videos uploaded and scheduled to air long before now, in which case the best thing for her to do would be to stay off social media, let the videos air, and collect her shekels.

Maybe I gave her too much credit.
I feel giving her too much credit happens too much already, even with how hard people shit on her already.

sorry if this is a repost - ALR bragging

View attachment 881710
If she always keep it in her purse, why do the bills look so crisp and new? This is all about the LV her bank will not let her have is it? They will, she just too broke and her to post this to refute it. Binges incoming, she must spend it on journals, candles and fast food.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Other than Roger Brown, does anyone in her area actually watch her videos? Would her videos be entertaining when one is on meth? Asking for a friend.
Probably not, but it doesn’t take much in a small town for word to get around. It could be as simple as someone behind her in the checkout line watching as she pays the cashier. Easy targets like Amber and Becky who can’t chase you...I mean, shit, I’m tempted.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Setting yourself up for a robbery to show them heydurs how much you’re making off clickbait. :story:
I wouldn't worry about it, with the patented Amberlynn Home Stank Defense program no burglar can stay inside the area for more than 30 seconds before symptoms similar to tear gas kick in. If said intruder is not swayed by the first line of defense, the local toilet brush has the ability to talk anyone into an inescapable boredom where the only option is madness. Finally if all other lanes of defense fail her trusty butler will leap into action and slay any would be attackers who would dare harm her """"gorlfriend"""".

You too can have such a system of protection too! Just follow Ambers dainty gorl weight loss system, grab a few orbiters, and you too can get a frequently interrupted sleep on oullow mountain every night! Satisfaction type situation is guaranteed boo boo!*

*All Amberlynn products are nnot responsible for: weight gain, foul odor, angry relatives, angry roommates, kiwifarms threads, terrified pets, stroke, da beetus, layg pain, bugs crawling in folds, poop buns, heart attack, sleep apnea, and any medical situation type deals.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
If she always keep it in her purse, why do the bills look so crisp and new? This is all about the LV her bank will not let her have is it? They will, she just too broke and her to post this to refute it. Binges incoming, she must spend it on journals, candles and fast food.
To be fair, I keep my notes in my purse and my (more often used) card in my phone case, so I don't often go through my purse for anything and bills stay pretty nice. Given how little Amber leaves the house and therefore uses her purse for anything, I can totally see them sitting in there nice and flat and completely undisturbed.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
She is already taking a 2 months break...
I think she will move for the simple reason that she is tired of not fitting in the shower in months now and barely fitting (how?) through the bathroom door, maybe she got stuck one day and realise was time to move.
Btw, that door is so narrow, I saw in one video her squeezing in and that was several lbs ago, I wonder if Becky cover her in butter or Vaseline to slide her in.... so many questions....

View attachment 881690View attachment 881719
My bet too, is on a move. Because they have bad credit, it would be necessary for them to come up with a huge deposit and/or offer to pay 6-12 months rent in advance, hence daily uploads for dollars.

Prediction: When they do move, Eric's channel will suddenly become extremely interesting.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A very keen kiwi caught that Becky called Amberlynn “another ex” in their Q&A video. My money is on them breaking up. Amberlynn is just saving face at this point, and Becky is still too much of a pushover to officially be rid of her. When Amberlynn is done with her YouTube hiatus, she’ll be living somewhere else sans becky.
Can you be more specific about which video this was

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino