Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
A very keen kiwi caught that Becky called Amberlynn “another ex” in their Q&A video. My money is on them breaking up. Amberlynn is just saving face at this point, and Becky is still too much of a pushover to officially be rid of her. When Amberlynn is done with her YouTube hiatus, she’ll be living somewhere else sans becky.
Can you be more specific about which video this was

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
A very keen kiwi caught that Becky called Amberlynn “another ex” in their Q&A video. My money is on them breaking up. Amberlynn is just saving face at this point, and Becky is still too much of a pushover to officially be rid of her. When Amberlynn is done with her YouTube hiatus, she’ll be living somewhere else sans becky.
Christ I hope they break up, the Necky chapter has been dull

abandoned cathedral

kneel at an altar soaked in blood and bourbon
kiwifarms.net
I can completely believe Becky is done with her shit, but I still doubt heavily she'll leave. As others have said before, ALR is the reason she's able to just hang out all day and buy/eat/do whatever she wants. A stronger, less functionally r.etarded person may finally say "I can't do this anymore" and move on to greener pastures, but Rebecca is not that person. What's a rancid, shrieking whale to occasionally hose down if she can have 90's tees and coloring books?

bev

kiwifarms.net
God, despite all of her flexing, she's not making me mad. She's making me sad. Choosing a fan of $1500 and spending it on meaningless tat to decorate the prison you've made for yourself, over actual freedom. It's pitiful. $120,000 a year, but you suffocate every night, burden your loved ones, burst at the seams, and live the same existence day after day--incapable to venture out unaccompanied, too bulbous to turn around to look your beloved in the eyes, relying on a camera like a periscope, and too fatigued to stand and look out a window. Unable to hug or be properly hugged because you're isolated in a bubble of heavy fat. But hey, you're able to shop online for decorations.

Which brings me to another point: other than the money, she never gets to taste the other fruits that YT success brings, like meeting your fans. I don't doubt that she was recognized by someone in Lexington. How can't you recognize a beast like that? But imagine, she's at the mall: hot, desperately trying to catch her breath after walking for 30ft unaided. She's upset that the mall has no readily available scooters and realizes she went all this way for nothing. Becky doesn't want to leave empty handed, so goes off to the two closest stores as Amber miserably waits on a bench--becoming self-conscious as people pass her by. She thinks it'll only be a little while, but someone recognizes her. Amber can't get up to hug her, is too self-conscious to allow a photo to be taken, and too upset. She brushes her fan away because Amber forgot how to have offline conversations due to her isolation. Becky returns and Amber unenthusiastically mentions how she met a fan so Becky wouldn't think she just sat on a bench. See Becky, she did something, too! But Amber feels guilty and paranoid that the fan may say something on social media, and decides to preemptively explain her flustered behavior on the heat. To cope, she tells Becky to place another order: deluding herself into thinking she's popular and, oh yes, has a lot of money.

She gets $120,000 a year, yeah, but the money is truly all she gets. It's sad.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Becky will be without AL at some point. I think when the health stuff gets really bad, Becks will leave, if not before then. And she will take the $1500 just to spite her. If Necky is opening thousands worth of Christmas presents in oktober or november, we will know for certain.
If the dykes move out that means Eric has to get a job. Seems unlikely.

I went back and watched it. Sounded like she misspoke.
If Eric is forced to get a job he will be salty and to get even he will make as many vids as possible where he spills a juice tidbit about Big AL and the Neck. A nice deet per vid, stretch that tea.

Awfully akward way of slipping up. She could have said an ex instead of different ex. Seems like a Freudian slip.

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
Writerlynn defines "vlog":
View attachment 882340
Most vloggers have a subject matter like their dogs or fitness or their family or a hobby or something and do not and could not get away with just filming their boring housebound lives and showing off what they've been coloreen or random, boring conversations with their housemates they try to film. They take advantage of trending challenges like following along with a Bob Ross painting or trying something they're not good at like baking. "Whatever random shit you decided to film" is not a vlog, Amber. People only watch content so boring literally time lapses of grass growing is more entertaining because you're not a vlogger, you are a freak show. We're all just here to gawk at the fat, socially inept woman child and you provide the gawking material willingly so you can fan cash at us like you're making us jealous. You're delusional af.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Moving huh.. no wonder shes been having drama with the bois. This was her plan to get becky to move away from them its been a thing since forever now.
Wasn't Becky against it before, though? Makes you wonder if this is a result of the boys actually telling them to get out more than just a result of Amber whining and nagging.

I hope Eric vlogs the cleaning up the Amber mess that she'll undoubtedly leave behind, complete with commentary about the stench.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Becky against it before, though? Makes you wonder if this is a result of the boys actually telling them to get out more than just a result of Amber whining and nagging.

I hope Eric vlogs the cleaning up the Amber mess that she'll undoubtedly leave behind, complete with commentary about the stench.
Yes, Becky has been pretty against moving. I feel like it had to be AL whining constantly. Its really the only way she gets what she wants.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino