Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, that plan would require Becky to get a job. People always project themselves onto Eric and Becky and fantasize about escaping hillbilly hell and sPiLLiNg TeA. But in reality, these two people are lazy entitled millennials who found a genuine cash cow. It's never going to fucking happen.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I completely and wholeheartedly agree that Becky and Eric are lazy, selfish, jobless fucks.
However, they've only been unemployed entitled children for the last ~2 or so years. Before Big Ham came blobbing into their lives and introduced the glamorous world of Youtubeeen' to them, they both have had jobs before. It isn't unfathomable that either of them could go back to work again - especially once they shake themselves free of Hamber. (Or once she dies. Either way, once they don't have their Sugar Mama's income they won't have a choice)

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Again, that plan would require Becky to get a job. People always project themselves onto Eric and Becky and fantasize about escaping hillbilly hell and sPiLLiNg TeA. But in reality, these two people are lazy entitled millennials who found a genuine cash cow. It's never going to fucking happen.
Absolutely 100% true. But this is not just them 4, friends and families are involved. They have an influence. That is one.
Also Becky and Amber are going to go live with just the 2 of them, a place of their own, or at least they want to. If this happens, this leaves one salty newly employed catty queen, if he spills no tea and shuts up with his channel dying, I will be most surprised. And annoyed but mostly surprised. Also for Big AL and Bex this will change the dynamic. I have seen younger couples go live on their own after living with friends or family and everything falls apart. Necky cannot vent and joke with Eric or Ricky an will be bottling shit even more while being a bit more isolated.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
Becky seems bored and restless lately tbh, getting increasingly annoyed with AL. Tracing Naruto characters with the windows blanketed out just doesn't cut it anymore, booboo.

Personally I think she's capable of working a low skill job as she's done so before. But if she is really lazy there's always disability benefits that she can reap, especially with her psychiatrist that is quick to diagnose with just about anything. Becky isn't a materialistic person, she doesn't need an LV bag or overpriced chain restaurant food... She simply needs a few $20 hot topic tees every now and then, crayons, and dollar menu burgers/cheap home cooked food. Surely disability gibs provide more than enough to cover that kind of spending.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Why do people say Becky is isolated? She lives with her friends. She sees her family, with or without Amber tagging along. Who is she prevented from seeing?
I agree. She isn't isolated. She's going to be after they move, though. The only interaction she will have is with Amber. She'll not have access to other people to engage with. No one to sit and play a game with but Amber.
No one to go see a movie with but Amber. No one with whom she can get a break from Amber. She won't be able to visit her family or take trips because there will be no live in babysitters for Amber. Amber can't deal with being alone.

And that's exactly the way Amber wants it.

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about the theory of Becky leaving Amber after they move. Maybe Becky agreed to move to somewhere like Lexington so Amber can use uber eats to get food delivered, then she wouldn't have to worry about old girl starving after she leaves. And she can just order candles, notebooks and several hundred boxes of toilet paper every month off Amazon. Not that she can actually wipe herself.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I wonder a bit about Becky's "appointments" over the last few months. I have no idea what social programs Kentucky has (not extensive, I'm guessing) but I wonder if Becky is getting benefits.

If so, the Hill Clan Master Plan (moving Becky and ALR into their own place and then Becky making a break for it) could actually work. Becky wouldn't need a job; she'd just have to move in with her sister (who she drives for anyway) and "contribute" to the household expenses via welfare/childcare/etc.

I'm not saying that this is likely, to be clear. Just that it's possible.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what? Shes worked before she can work again. AL will die so she better figure it the fuck out and soon because she is gonna be right back where she started from, except she is now fatter and doesnt own her own car.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is doing full time care taking of a disabled person with mobility problems. Eric doesn't' do anything, and becky didn't do anything for awhile, but amberlynn ate becky into a new job. A job where becky can clock out for the day and not have to work anymore is preferable at this point, even if it pays less.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I wonder a bit about Becky's "appointments" over the last few months. I have no idea what social programs Kentucky has (not extensive, I'm guessing) but I wonder if Becky is getting benefits.

If so, the Hill Clan Master Plan (moving Becky and ALR into their own place and then Becky making a break for it) could actually work. Becky wouldn't need a job; she'd just have to move in with her sister (who she drives for anyway) and "contribute" to the household expenses via welfare/childcare/etc.

I'm not saying that this is likely, to be clear. Just that it's possible.
To be fair; it's more likely the family is planning this, then Becky going along with it. These people would have no issue dicking over some outsider, and admittedly, Hamber isn't some one any one would feel bad about screwing over to begin with.

We can hope it happens and all; but it seems fairly unlikely given that Becky is such an easily downtrodden person with self esteem issues. This is a person who at some point, tried to blow their own brains out and if the gun was loaded, would have. She needs consueling to likely be away from Hamber.

Becky is doing full time care taking of a disabled person with mobility problems. Eric doesn't' do anything, and becky didn't do anything for awhile, but amberlynn ate becky into a new job. A job where becky can clock out for the day and not have to work anymore is preferable at this point, even if it pays less.
And this sentiment I entirely agree with. Also when you consider what she's paid in, I think she'd get paid working at a gas station or wendys or some shit. She gets a few walmart snap backs and graphic tees a month? I think she could easily pay her part of rent, get her assortment of snap backs, and still have money on minimum wage.

As for speculation on Becky's insurance etc; there are programs in place for poor families etc. For all we know she might actually been considered 'slow' but not truly disabled, and thus has some local programs that provide for her insurance etc. We don't really have any idea what her monthly sessions are for either. Ultimately; I doubt she's scamming the system..and even then, is she scamming it? I think Becky is well in the spectrum to get partial disability, she's a sped. She can work a no skill labour kind of job with supervision sure, but I don't think she understands how to actually go and find a place to rent etc on her own.

Ultimately between her and Eric; Eric is the scammy piece of shit if you ask me. I don't think he's an honest to god sped like Becky. I think before Hamber was there, him and Rickie were doing the checkbooks together etc. Eric knows how it all works, but he chooses to be a scam artist for welfare. Take this as you will.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
So what? Shes worked before she can work again. AL will die so she better figure it the fuck out and soon because she is gonna be right back where she started from, except she is now fatter and doesnt own her own car.
Agreed. All this talk that Necky would be a helpless blobfish flopping about gasping for air at the bottom of the boat without Big Ham is dumb, imho. I still think that she and Eric are lazy selfish entitled assholes, but if they are forced to have to work? They have both had jobs before and without ALR they would have no choice but to get some dead end menial labour jobs again. Eric can go back to Family Dollar or WalMart....and hell, Necky can just go sponge off her family for a while. She's a dumb fat slow sped, but she worked in that lumber mill and she can do it again.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino