Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't she just move right back in with the boys?
If Becky needed somewhere to go, I think she would go to Rafe and Hannah.

Regardless of where she ended up -- back with the boys, her family, Hannah and Rafe, or some other option -- I guess what's intriguing to me is the possibility she has some sort of income from benefits.

Hypothetically.

It's just how the story usually goes though, isn't it? A woman lives with her partner, who it turns out is abusive/intolerable for whatever reason. Woman is in a situation where she's financially dependent on said partner, and/or possibly has health conditions that would potentially qualify her for disability (depression? diabetes? heart problems? all of the above?). Woman wants to leave partner, so the first thing woman does is apply for welfare -- right after seeing a doctor (like a psychiatrist) to establish whether or not diability is an option.

It's a familiar story, is all.

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of where she ended up -- back with the boys, her family, Hannah and Rafe, or some other option -- I guess what's intriguing to me is the possibility she has some sort of income from benefits.

Hypothetically.

It's just how the story usually goes though, isn't it? A woman lives with her partner, who it turns out is abusive/intolerable for whatever reason. Woman is in a situation where she's financially dependent on said partner, and/or possibly has health conditions that would potentially qualify her for disability (depression? diabetes? heart problems? all of the above?). Woman wants to leave partner, so the first thing woman does is apply for welfare -- right after seeing a doctor (like a psychiatrist) to establish whether or not diability is an option.

It's a familiar story, is all.
Good luck with that. Getting onto disability is a multi-year process for most people. It's even worse with psych issues, because they seem to expect a higher degree of proof that something is actually wrong. Southern states seem even more strict about it. I've known people who have legitimate diagnosis processes, medical records and psych ward stays dating back to their teens who were denied for disability the first time. Becky has, what? A shrink who said she was depressed or bipolar or something after one visit? She isn't getting shit.

People really love this idea that Becky is some kind of welfare leech. I don't see it. Getting gimmes from the government as a young, healthy, childless person is very difficult... and frankly, I don't think Becky would know how to do it. Her family is trashy, but they all seem to work and take care of themselves, so it isn't even a Slaton sister situation where the family business is latching onto Uncle Sams tit. I think she's in some kind of state program to give her access to therapy and medications, but so? She could honestly benefit from some therapy and an antidepressant. Becky is a miserable, depressed cunt, which is maybe part of the reason she's comfortable with her pathetic life painting boxes and cleaning her girlfriends asshole.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Good luck with that. Getting onto disability is a multi-year process for most people. It's even worse with psych issues, because they seem to expect a higher degree of proof that something is actually wrong. Southern states seem even more strict about it. I've known people who have legitimate diagnosis processes, medical records and psych ward stays dating back to their teens who were denied for disability the first time. Becky has, what? A shrink who said she was depressed or bipolar or something after one visit? She isn't getting shit.

People really love this idea that Becky is some kind of welfare leech. I don't see it. Getting gimmes from the government as a young, healthy, childless person is very difficult... and frankly, I don't think Becky would know how to do it. Her family is trashy, but they all seem to work and take care of themselves, so it isn't even a Slaton sister situation where the family business is latching onto Uncle Sams tit. I think she's in some kind of state program to give her access to therapy and medications, but so? She could honestly benefit from some therapy and an antidepressant. Becky is a miserable, depressed cunt, which is maybe part of the reason she's comfortable with her pathetic life painting boxes and cleaning her girlfriends asshole.
But if that is true she has a pocket money from the Beast since they already said Becky has health insurance, I found a little odd for The beast happily pay for Necky's insurance but not one for herself... how altruistic our little dainty princess is...

Rabbit Bones

Hello, Hi, I'm a 2019 Guy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if that is true she has a pocket money from the Beast since they already said Becky has health insurance, I found a little odd for The beast happily pay for Necky's insurance but not one for herself... how altruistic our little dainty princess is...
How old is Becky? Maybe she's still on her parents insurance. Maybe she's on some kind of state medicaid plan. I don't really know how it works in Kentucky, but I know in my state you can get on it just for having limited/no income.

I have a hard time trusting anything Amber says, to be honest. She could just be saying Becky has insurance because ???? It would hardly be the weirdest thing she's lied about.

bev

kiwifarms.net
How old is Becky? Maybe she's still on her parents insurance. Maybe she's on some kind of state medicaid plan. I don't really know how it works in Kentucky, but I know in my state you can get on it just for having limited/no income.
Almost 30 so she's not eligible for her family's insurance.

I can't remember if it was just speculation or if there were legitimate reasons to believe so, but I remember that months ago people here were speculating that Amber has outstanding student debt that she's running from. Makes sense if she never opened any accounts, cases for government assistance, or any loans/payment plans with her name.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

I have a hard time trusting anything Amber says, to be honest. She could just be saying Becky has insurance because ???? It would hardly be the weirdest thing she's lied about.
I have no idea how works in the USA, in here Becky would have right to jobseeker's allowance (as long she keep looking for a job). I also have no idea if anyone with zero income can have some type of health insurance... is really hard to grasp why Hamber still has none if is so affordable.
When she was at Krystal's, I remember she tried to apply for something (stayed overnight trying to fill the forms online at last minute of the last day) and the only plan offered to her (at her age) was to cover "sexual health" issues (pills, pregnancy, stds, etc), how ironic, She was pissed about it (anyone remember the details??).
I can't remember if it was just speculation or if there were legitimate reasons to believe so, but I remember that months ago people here were speculating that Amber has outstanding student debt that she's running from. Makes sense if she never opened any accounts, cases for government assistance, or any loans/payment plans with her name.
Yes, in one of the old videos (Krystal era), she says she owns $19k in student loans, that at that moment she was paying small instalments with the pocket money krystal's family gave her (weird thing till these days). Not sure how is now, in one Q&A with Becky, Becky said they had "debts" to pay. no details.

Last edited:

bev

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea how works in the USA, in here Becky would have right to jobseeker's allowance (as long she keep looking for a job). I also have no idea if anyone with zero income can have some type of health insurance... is really hard to grasp why Hamber still has none if is so affordable.
When she was at Krystal's, I remember she tried to apply for something (stayed overnight trying to fill the forms online at last minute of the last day) and the only plan offered to her (at her age) was to cover "sexual health" issues (pills, pregnancy, stds, etc), how ironic, She was pissed about it (anyone remember the details??).
First, thank you ❤

Second, in the US, you're eligible until you're 26 to be covered under your parent/guardian's insurance. There's federal and state insurance for the poor and unemployed, as well. Usually the state insurance is easier to open a case with but idk about KY specifically (Amber wouldn't qualify for state rn, I believe). At the time she was with Krystle, Obamacare was still a thing and it was fucking expensive for what it was and whom it was meant for. The only places that could give/offered free healthcare were some walk-in clinics and places like Planned Parenthood, and those usually didn't charge for sexual health in some cases. She tries to act grown and responsible but we know she's not. I'm sure the furthest she sought into insurance was for facilities like those.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
^^^ Yes, Kentucky has expanded Medicaid. Meaning you don't have to be disabled to get it, just poor. I'm sure Becky has coverage because unlike Amberlynn she actually goes to the doctor and dentist etc.

Virginia has expanded Medicaid now; when Amberlynn lived there they did not. That's why she was repeatedly denied. Amberlynn was too dumb to understand the difference so she applied like 10 times. Since she did not have insurance she'd be up in the ER for every little tummy ache. Of course she still does that now even though she can afford good private insuance much less obongocare

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
Amber can't get private insurance. I'll guarantee that she would need a health screening, they'll either deny her due to health issues or the premiums would be so far out of her reach even if she made 10K a month.

• Disagree
Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber can't get private insurance. I'll guarantee that she would need a health screening, they'll either deny her due to health issues or the premiums would be so far out of her reach even if she made 10K a month.
The individual market is dead. Group coverage is all the rage. She could get health insurance but it would be $2000 a month , ACH'd from her account.

Also using this time to say she no way pulls 10K gross a month. Probably more like $4000-$7K

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
If Necky beached Hamber, she could easily live with the boys and only have to work part-time. Seriously, between three people, I doubt the rent is more than $400 for each of them. Probbaly less since it's bum-fuck Kentucky. She'd only have to do about 20 hours a week with minimum wage (not optimistic she can get something of higher pay..) I bet Rickie is already paying Erik's part so it can't be terribly expensive. 20 hours is probably do-able for her. Food stamps would make up the food cost.

But we all know, deep down, Necky is totally a feeder and won't leave Hamber.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Obamacare was fully in place, you could get insurance on the market even with a pre-existing condition. But it makes everything prohibitively expensive so that was an early thing they talked about dismantling.

I don't know if they have, or if it’s State-by State, but Amber was an absolute fool not to get it that first year so she’d be grandfathered in.

But of course, she is a complete fool. She doesn’t think anything bad is coming but he’s already had two infections that she doesn’t seem to have realized is from her fat. She might carry thousands in her purse now, but they’ll be gone so fast when her first real illness hits and it’s coming. And she’ll be sorry she did that flexing when she runs out and nobody will give her any when she does a GFM. .

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino