Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^^^ Yes, Kentucky has expanded Medicaid. Meaning you don't have to be disabled to get it, just poor. I'm sure Becky has coverage because unlike Amberlynn she actually goes to the doctor and dentist etc.

Virginia has expanded Medicaid now; when Amberlynn lived there they did not. That's why she was repeatedly denied. Amberlynn was too dumb to understand the difference so she applied like 10 times. Since she did not have insurance she'd be up in the ER for every little tummy ache. Of course she still does that now even though she can afford good private insuance much less obongocare

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
Amber can't get private insurance. I'll guarantee that she would need a health screening, they'll either deny her due to health issues or the premiums would be so far out of her reach even if she made 10K a month.

• Disagree
Reactions: Twinkie

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber can't get private insurance. I'll guarantee that she would need a health screening, they'll either deny her due to health issues or the premiums would be so far out of her reach even if she made 10K a month.
The individual market is dead. Group coverage is all the rage. She could get health insurance but it would be $2000 a month , ACH'd from her account.

Also using this time to say she no way pulls 10K gross a month. Probably more like $4000-$7K

Fleasburger

Fleas on a Mafia Mama
kiwifarms.net
If Necky beached Hamber, she could easily live with the boys and only have to work part-time. Seriously, between three people, I doubt the rent is more than $400 for each of them. Probbaly less since it's bum-fuck Kentucky. She'd only have to do about 20 hours a week with minimum wage (not optimistic she can get something of higher pay..) I bet Rickie is already paying Erik's part so it can't be terribly expensive. 20 hours is probably do-able for her. Food stamps would make up the food cost.

But we all know, deep down, Necky is totally a feeder and won't leave Hamber.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Obamacare was fully in place, you could get insurance on the market even with a pre-existing condition. But it makes everything prohibitively expensive so that was an early thing they talked about dismantling.

I don't know if they have, or if it’s State-by State, but Amber was an absolute fool not to get it that first year so she’d be grandfathered in.

But of course, she is a complete fool. She doesn’t think anything bad is coming but he’s already had two infections that she doesn’t seem to have realized is from her fat. She might carry thousands in her purse now, but they’ll be gone so fast when her first real illness hits and it’s coming. And she’ll be sorry she did that flexing when she runs out and nobody will give her any when she does a GFM. .

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Imho, its not unlikely that Hamber could have just been saying "Oh, Becky has health insurance" and quickly moved on. She didn't linger on the question, explain anything about it, nor say shit about fuck whether she had health insurance HERSELF, which is what the question was about.

Bitch lies easier than she breathes. And really, at the end of the day who actually cares? She dodged the real question anyway and we will probably never actually know. Their health insurance stuff is far less interesting (to me) than the REAL questions she keeps lying and smokescreening us about.....like her real weight and the state of those fucking lymphodema layygs

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, Kentucky has expanded Medicaid. There's no reason Becky wouldn't have it.

If Becky didn't have health insurance that would mean Amberlynn is paying for all those doctor and counseling visits, the dentist visits and all of Becky's meds. Amberlynn would have for sure mentioned it. She is the most givingest person she knows, after all.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Again, Kentucky has expanded Medicaid. There's no reason Becky wouldn't have it.

If Becky didn't have health insurance that would mean Amberlynn is paying for all those doctor and counseling visits, the dentist visits and all of Becky's meds. Amberlynn would have for sure mentioned it. She is the most givingest person she knows, after all.
Medicaid is completely free?

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Medicaid is completely free?
If you're a certain percentage under the poverty line AND reside in a state with expanded Medicaid, yes. That would be Becky because she's an adult with no job. Even if she receives SSI (and I personally believe she does) she qualifies. There are Medicaid buy-in programs (so to answer your question: No, Medicaid coverage is not COMPLETELY free for all who qualify) but that's not relevant here.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I looked at the comments and see maybe 2 calling her a whale....she calls herself these things in her own vlog and erics so whats the problem?
She has been known to furiously delete comments too.
Which is really, really dumb if you want to cry about comments that are "CyBeRbUlLyInG" you. Can't have it both ways....pick a lane, ManateeLynn.

Tags
fat