Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Imho, its not unlikely that Hamber could have just been saying "Oh, Becky has health insurance" and quickly moved on. She didn't linger on the question, explain anything about it, nor say shit about fuck whether she had health insurance HERSELF, which is what the question was about.

Bitch lies easier than she breathes. And really, at the end of the day who actually cares? She dodged the real question anyway and we will probably never actually know. Their health insurance stuff is far less interesting (to me) than the REAL questions she keeps lying and smokescreening us about.....like her real weight and the state of those fucking lymphodema layygs

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Again, Kentucky has expanded Medicaid. There's no reason Becky wouldn't have it.

If Becky didn't have health insurance that would mean Amberlynn is paying for all those doctor and counseling visits, the dentist visits and all of Becky's meds. Amberlynn would have for sure mentioned it. She is the most givingest person she knows, after all.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Again, Kentucky has expanded Medicaid. There's no reason Becky wouldn't have it.

If Becky didn't have health insurance that would mean Amberlynn is paying for all those doctor and counseling visits, the dentist visits and all of Becky's meds. Amberlynn would have for sure mentioned it. She is the most givingest person she knows, after all.
Medicaid is completely free?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Medicaid is completely free?
If you're a certain percentage under the poverty line AND reside in a state with expanded Medicaid, yes. That would be Becky because she's an adult with no job. Even if she receives SSI (and I personally believe she does) she qualifies. There are Medicaid buy-in programs (so to answer your question: No, Medicaid coverage is not COMPLETELY free for all who qualify) but that's not relevant here.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I looked at the comments and see maybe 2 calling her a whale....she calls herself these things in her own vlog and erics so whats the problem?
She has been known to furiously delete comments too.
Which is really, really dumb if you want to cry about comments that are "CyBeRbUlLyInG" you. Can't have it both ways....pick a lane, ManateeLynn.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
But was this the plan all along?

Post this on IG,
send more traffic to the vid,
???,
profit.
YUP! She knows exactly what she's doing. If she wasn't such a lazy do-nothing, she could cash in even more by writing some books:

"The Art of Being a Victim" by Amberlynn Reid
Tips and strategies for appealing to people's sympathies. Read this book and you too can learn how to win a gold medal in the Oppression Olympics.

"How To Have Your Cake And Eat it Too: A Dummies Guide to Monetizing Failure" by Amberlynn Reid
Autobiography of how she gained internet notoriety by being a gluttonous lying pig.

"Laying in a Field of Sunflowers" by Amberlynn Reid
It's just a picture book of her and her wallet getting progressively fatter, but the last picture is an empty wallet and a single sunflower by her tombstone with the inscription, "Why Me?"

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I'm like....99% sure she orchestrated the entire video from jump. Everything by design - glitter makeup, calling herself a Mermaid, knowing it would illicit "lol whale" comments and uploading it anyway...getting to cry OMG SUCH BULLYING afterwards is kind of just a bonus.

I don't know. Probably I'm giving her too much credit, and she just blobbed mayonaissingly into this perfect downward domino tower of victimhood by accident? Whatever.
I'm fucking tired. I'm so, so tired. Of her. Of everything. I'm tired and Amber is fat and I still would not have sex with her.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino