Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

THOTHunterAlice

Twinkety Cricket
kiwifarms.net
Our gorl’s not just a not just a whale. She’s a manatee, a leech, a filthy stinking hog, a silverback gorilla with filthy beetus paws... The possibilities are endless! :story:
That's an insult to gorillas, manatees, and pigs! Although the leech comparison is accurate and I would compare her to a tapeworm as well (methinks there is likelyhood that she has one).

kiwifarms.net
If you're a certain percentage under the poverty line AND reside in a state with expanded Medicaid, yes. That would be Becky because she's an adult with no job. Even if she receives SSI (and I personally believe she does) she qualifies. There are Medicaid buy-in programs (so to answer your question: No, Medicaid coverage is not COMPLETELY free for all who qualify) but that's not relevant here.

What was funny was a few questions later the question "do you's work together?' came up and AL gave another quick response "technically...." and moved on. So yeah they do, but Becky just doesn't count the income on certain applications. It starts to put more light on how much Becky needs AL even though alot of people say AL needs Becky. So if people think Becky is going to leave anytime soon forget it...no way can Becky's family afford to take care of her the way AL can.

Last edited:

Pastel_Ace33

kiwifarms.net
if only she would learn. just fess up, hamhocks. it would be better received if you would stop lying your curdled ass off.
I think it is safe to say she is incapable of being truthful about anything. We all remember when she started being a cocky little asshole about never being 600lbs so there is no way she is ever going to admit it willingly. Or at the very least she'll wait for one of her 'beloved' pets to die and then go on an emotional eating binge and then blame her finally hitting the big 6 on the death of her furbaby.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I think it is safe to say she is incapable of being truthful about anything. We all remember when she started being a cocky little asshole about never being 600lbs so there is no way she is ever going to admit it willingly. Or at the very least she'll wait for one of her 'beloved' pets to die and then go on an emotional eating binge and then blame her finally hitting the big 6 on the death of her furbaby.
Plausible scenario. Except she will say 604 when really she will be 684. After which she will be a cocky little asshole about never being 700. She should just be like Chance and embrace the growth.

bev

kiwifarms.net
When she and Becky first got together, she'd exoticize herself by telling Becky she's from California. Becky would tease her about it and Amber responded by really upping her southern accent to be accepted.

Now, she's ditched her faux-southerness and started alienating herself again. 🤔 Paired with Eric liking shady comments under his videos, despite the massive vid delay, something's amiss in Ye Olde Fag Shanty to this day.

novalins

good lordt!
kiwifarms.net
Hammy’s big mad about ~bolth~. I don’t care if this blonde doofus also says it that way Hamber, still doesn’t make it right! And look how hard we are, “My ass doesn’t belong in Kentucky.” Neckster and ALR are cold as ice fam!
slight powerlevel, but having lived in (southern) california my whole life, i have never heard someone say “bolth.” pretty sure hammy’s from more up north, so maybe it’s a thing there? also a lot of youtubers who live in california weren’t raised there, so her using them to justify her cAliFornIan boLtH theory isn’t a great source of evidence.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
slight powerlevel, but having lived in (southern) california my whole life, i have never heard someone say “bolth.” pretty sure hammy’s from more up north, so maybe it’s a thing there? also a lot of youtubers who live in california weren’t raised there, so her using them to justify her cAliFornIan boLtH theory isn’t a great source of evidence.
I've never heard a human say it in such a slurry-mouthed, dumb sounding way, regardless of geographical location at all.
But, you know. Before the "joys" of Big Ham I also wasn't privy to inscrusciating or liddurlee or excape /espect either.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino