Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

bev

kiwifarms.net
When she and Becky first got together, she'd exoticize herself by telling Becky she's from California. Becky would tease her about it and Amber responded by really upping her southern accent to be accepted.

Now, she's ditched her faux-southerness and started alienating herself again. 🤔 Paired with Eric liking shady comments under his videos, despite the massive vid delay, something's amiss in Ye Olde Fag Shanty to this day.

novalins

good lordt!
kiwifarms.net
Hammy’s big mad about ~bolth~. I don’t care if this blonde doofus also says it that way Hamber, still doesn’t make it right! And look how hard we are, “My ass doesn’t belong in Kentucky.” Neckster and ALR are cold as ice fam!
slight powerlevel, but having lived in (southern) california my whole life, i have never heard someone say “bolth.” pretty sure hammy’s from more up north, so maybe it’s a thing there? also a lot of youtubers who live in california weren’t raised there, so her using them to justify her cAliFornIan boLtH theory isn’t a great source of evidence.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
slight powerlevel, but having lived in (southern) california my whole life, i have never heard someone say “bolth.” pretty sure hammy’s from more up north, so maybe it’s a thing there? also a lot of youtubers who live in california weren’t raised there, so her using them to justify her cAliFornIan boLtH theory isn’t a great source of evidence.
I've never heard a human say it in such a slurry-mouthed, dumb sounding way, regardless of geographical location at all.
But, you know. Before the "joys" of Big Ham I also wasn't privy to inscrusciating or liddurlee or excape /espect either.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
I think it is safe to say she is incapable of being truthful about anything. We all remember when she started being a cocky little asshole about never being 600lbs so there is no way she is ever going to admit it willingly. Or at the very least she'll wait for one of her 'beloved' pets to die and then go on an emotional eating binge and then blame her finally hitting the big 6 on the death of her furbaby.
Ooh she could also blame it on the stress of moveen and Becky's mom's (speculated) cancer.

Added to not double post regarding her speech- are there fat cells in the tongue that could gain weight?

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Its true though that she leaned hard into pretending to be as southern-fried as possible for a while, fake garbage accent and all (most definitely only to fit in with the hicks and hillbillies around her) but recently she has been trying to get away from being associated with Kentucky as much as she can. She shits on it, and Necky, a lot.

Then again, its not like the butthole redneck piece of podunk nowhere of Monticello her massive shelf ass was abandoned in forever doesn't have loads worth shitting on. Lol.

bev

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter where she goes, she'll hate the place just as much as she hated Kentucky/Florida/Virginia/Arizona/Oklahoma/etc. She doesn't do anything or go anywhere. She has no interests or ambitions. She's stuck with herself wherever she goes and anyone would hate to be trapped with a person like her. Only she doesn't realize that she's the problem, not the location.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she really hates KY so much she could just leave anytime she wants. She's flashed enough cash to show she can afford it and it's not like she gives a solitary fuck about Becky anyway.
She really can't though. She cannot take care of herself and she's not rich enough to hire a Mr. Smithers. AL needs her budget butler. And now, she's too fat and old to catfish a replacement.

Tags
fat