Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 907625

Ambers throwing another pity party on Instagram.
Victimlynn is in full force today.
The only way to soothe her soul is with her one true love; food.
Also, Hambert, if you are whining and trying to garner sympathy about your “mentals”, why not upload a current video talking about your current mental state, instead of one that’s a month behind? For all your viewers know, you could have used the rest of this month to do some self-reflection and stopped some self-destructive habits.
We all know you would never do that as it requires honest effort, but still.

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 907625

Sweet Joseph and Mary, she's either loonier than the goddamn moon or she's doing this on purpose. This is textbook abuser speak, not in the way that people usually mean, but in the way that if you told me this was a quote from baby's first abnormal psych textbook and was intentionally exaggerated to make it so obvious what a manipulative cunt was that even Helen Keller could see, I'd believe you. If someone sent me this and said it was the words of their abusive husband who's spent three terms in prison for domestic abuse, I would doubt that person because this is so fucking on the nose that I would otherwise refuse to believe that a real person unironically wrote these words.

But no, it's Amber and I don't know. For someone who apparently is so knowlegable and has a lifetime's worth of experience with abusers, how the fuck can she write this and not see how glaringly obviously manipulative this is? I want to say there is no way, but there is a singular way, and that is only Amberlynn.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 907625

When someone is constantly putting me down and criticizing me to the point where I don't even feel human anymore.... that's when I know it's time to take that person aside and share deeply personal pain and really open myself up and be vulnerable. That'll make it better. How could that possibly go wrong?

Amber's Onion

kiwifarms.net
amber. you have a lot of growing up to do. to expose yourself on the internet to 'thousands and thousands' of people, showing yourself at your very most vulnerable is beyond naive and gd idiotic. you complain about getting hate and people not taking you and your issues seriously. i think we all are waiting for you to start taking yourself seriously, because you are playing with your life and you are too blind to see. grow up! you have only one life.

(edited to add more stuff cause am dumb and hit post too soon)

Koresh

Waco - It happened, it was wrong, let's move on.
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit though that I have a notable degree of misplaced excitement in seeing what she considers "serious mental health problems." It's misplaced because I doubt it'll actually be in the video and I'm sure she's just trying to get those clicks, but I really do hope she pretends to have mood swings on cameras. She'll be laughing one moment, then fake crying, then laughing again with Room worthy acting. Maybe she's learned that bipolar disorder can manifest with psychosis and will pretend to have a breakdown. I really want to see her playing charades and trying to convince us that she's seeing shit or hearing voices. But she'll probably just stuff her face, drop another "MMM MENTAL THINGS GUIZ," and leave it at that.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 907625

"clearly you can see I'm having some mental health problems" ... THREE WEEKS AGO

"why do you want to kick me when I'm already down?" ... THREE WEEKS AGO

Remember a few month ago when she "self-diagnosed" all her "haters" as sociopaths because they were "making assumptions" based on the most recent info she gave them, rather than future info they did not have and wouldn't know for another 3-10 weeks?

This is the same sort of bullshit. Retro spoiler alert: nothing changed in the future and everyone was right but her.

Those mood stabilizers seem to be working great!

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
Tell you what fat Albert,

If it’s so painful to continue sharing your riveting content because of the hate you get; why don’t you get a normal job where no one can see your ‘real life struggles’ and you can be at peace?

Oh that’s right because you sold your dignity to live a life of sloth and now you’ve eaten a hole so big you can’t waddle out.

Tags
fat