Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
You can buy pre-cut avocado now or pre-made guacamole. It's disgusting but whatever, the point is there's no excuse to avoid avocado because waaah I cut myself one time. And she has indeed hauled that ready-made guac/acovado in grocery hauls since then.

I'm not sure why she chose to point out that tRaUmAtIc experience to the person asking about healthy food on instagram... instead of just saying "I do eat avocado I've shown it in grocery hauls"

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
I personally love that AL is a YT "cOnTeNt CrEaToR~" but fails at basic things you can find a million tutorials about on YT. Just another tool she fails to utilize to improve her life, because being a helpless princess is daintier and more attractive.
Someone said it earlier that AL is the fat, sjw, muh disorders, inverse to Anna's skelly, munchie, Daddy God's wittle girl act. I think they're right.

WhatHappenedToOurSociety

Shut up, Dustin!
kiwifarms.net
damn AL... it's things like this that make me wonder what is she thinking. problem is she isn't doing daily activites. she doesn't walk the dog, she doesn't walk around grocery shopping, she even SITS WHILE COOKING. she doesn't even walk out to get the mail (it used to be one of the fags brought it in) maybe she leans on the sink and washes the dishes and cleans the counter but she might be even sitting for that. she doesn't even shower. the real basic daily activities that people do everyday that help burn some extra calories AL isn't doing!!!! the problem for her is everything is a workout, just getting up to go to the bathroom and peel off the leggings is a workout and why she goes pantless at home.
...that includes underpants 😏

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
I can't listen to the people who I've been sharing my life with for six years. I can't listen to the people in my vicinity, who are easier to intimidate and manipulate. I don't listen to anyone.- ALR from Kentucky's Shithole 🙌
Of course. She can only listen to the ones who know her most. You know... the only ones who support her eating herself to death.
Her euthanizers.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
lmao if she even watched that show past Season One she would know that everyone stops calling her Crazy Eyes (our super sensitive, empathetic, mental health awareness queen!) because she asks to be called by her real name, Suzanne. You know, cause calling someone "crazy" is so hurtful and ableist. lol

MissyMissyMila

Comfortably Silent
kiwifarms.net
lmao if she even watched that show past Season One she would know that everyone stops calling her Crazy Eyes (our super sensitive, empathetic, mental health awareness queen!) because she asks to be called by her real name, Suzanne. You know, cause calling someone "crazy" is so hurtful and ableist. lol
If she watched that show past season two she would know it fucking sucks

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
This one is a day or two old and there's a lot to unpack;

She's playing fatass roulette by counting her calories whether she goes over them or not, and tracking her weight to try and determine her alleged snowflake TDEE, instead of just picking a calorie limit and aiming for it like a normal person. She's acting like she's a very important experimental researcher as an excuse to keep eating the way she does, essentially.

I love this post because she tries to come across as Very Smart™ and then adds "to gain my knowledge" as the autistic cherry to this fail cake. *chef's kiss*

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
This one is a day or two old and there's a lot to unpack;

She's playing fatass roulette by counting her calories whether she goes over them or not, and tracking her weight to try and determine her alleged snowflake TDEE, instead of just picking a calorie limit and aiming for it like a normal person. She's acting like she's a very important experimental researcher as an excuse to keep eating the way she does, essentially.

I love this post because she tries to come across as Very Smart™ and then adds "to gain my knowledge" as the autistic cherry to this fail cake. *chef's kiss*
I really hate to agree with anything Amber says, but if she really weights 563, her maintenance calories are 3903, so she would gain weight eating 3940 calories.
tdee.PNG

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
This is the same bitch who thinks being awake and going through her daily “activities” is plenty of exercise. Wowzers. I mean, don’t worry, it’s not like your health is in critical condition or anything.
Bitch doesn’t realize that if she so much as falls, it’s a death sentence for her. She’s basically made herself bedbound but when she physically can’t get out of bed? That’s going to be a neverending torture, even for Lazylynn. And unless she takes drastic measures right this second, well what the fuck am I even talking about, this ain’t new. Keep doing you, boo boo. I’ll try not to laugh when you have to get a custom made bed pan to fit your fat shelf.

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Pro warsher
kiwifarms.net
This is the same bitch who thinks being awake and going through her daily “activities” is plenty of exercise. Wowzers. I mean, don’t worry, it’s not like your health is in critical condition or anything.
Bitch doesn’t realize that if she so much as falls, it’s a death sentence for her. She’s basically made herself bedbound but when she physically can’t get out of bed? That’s going to be a neverending torture, even for Lazylynn. And unless she takes drastic measures right this second, well what the fuck am I even talking about, this ain’t new. Keep doing you, boo boo. I’ll try not to laugh when you have to get a custom made bed pan to fit your fat shelf.
And the same person who thinks scratching herself counts as exercising.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino