Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
Are her and Eric's menstrual cycle's syncing up? He literally just said the same thing in his video today "I"m going through a hard time but I don't want to talk about it."
They're both such whiny bitches. Only difference is everyone is sucking Eric's dick right now.

Yeah, right, Amber will let "us" decide what she should do. Why is she even asking? She's going to do whatever she wants to do regardless.

Last edited:

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
It seems Amber isn't getting enough shelf pats.

View attachment 926409
It seems that she has briefly forgotten that the majority of her viewers are trolls. Did she really expect people to say “noooo please take a break we care about you!”
Girl we’re past that. Plus people have been complaining about her shitty content for ages 😂 but now she’s concerned. Y’okay

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
She won't finish this 100 day challenge. I bet she stops on day 99 and then feigns outrage when people call her out on it. She'll say she stopped because of her mental, but I think she does shit like that because she likes pissing people off.
If she quit on 99 i don't think she'd admit it. She'd claim it was 100 despite the fact that people can count. She'll deny that the sky is blue when the truth is inconvenient.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems Amber isn't getting enough shelf pats.

View attachment 926409
Here, let me look into my crystal fucking ball and tell you how this will go.

Amberlynn: my mental is bad therefore my vlog will be bad, should I post?
Everyone: yes
Amberlynn: *posts shitty vlog*
Everyone: lol ew what a shitty vlog
Amberlynn: I asked if I should post and warned everyone it would be bad and you told me yes, so I selflessly posted my hiGhLY rEqUEsTed vlog despite my mental and I still get bullied for it. This just goes to show that people will bully me no matter what I do unlike O T H E R Y O U T U B E R S you get support and breaks and upload old content.

Vladimir Fupatin

Приветик мои дети
kiwifarms.net
Here, let me look into my crystal fucking ball and tell you how this will go.

Amberlynn: my mental is bad therefore my vlog will be bad, should I post?
Everyone: yes
Amberlynn: *posts shitty vlog*
Everyone: lol ew what a shitty vlog
Amberlynn: I asked if I should post and warned everyone it would be bad and you told me yes, so I selflessly posted my hiGhLY rEqUEsTed vlog despite my mental and I still get bullied for it. This just goes to show that people will bully me no matter what I do unlike O T H E R Y O U T U B E R S you get support and breaks and upload old content.
And then she will announce a break from YouTube, but surprise she'll have scheduled twenty videos that she crapped in a day to upload so we don't have to go without our dainty princess.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s actually probs gonna irritate me more if she finishes the “challenge”. She’s gonna pat herself on the ass for YEARS about that one, and all she had to do to accomplish it was put in even less effort than before.
I will be actually impressed if she finishes it, because she never finishes anything, no matter how easy. Also since now she's out of prerecorded material, she's going to have do put in some effort to finish.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will be actually impressed if she finishes it, because she never finishes anything, no matter how easy. Also since now she's out of prerecorded material, she's going to have do put in some effort to finish.
I think she’s allergic to success/accomplishment. If she accomplishes something she sets out to do, she actually breaks out into hives and it’s a whole mess.

Also she conveniently didn’t mention when she’s going to Becky’s families house so she has a built in excuse of: “sorry guise, no WiFi, can you believe Becky dragged me out here???? I wanted to finish, honest!”

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
Amber is literally asking for people to tell her things she'll get offended about. :story:
View attachment 927944
She’s just trying to get content for a video. Too bad she won’t get much material out of it since most of the rumors or assumptions about her are true.
I’m just happy to see that she’s putting her mental health first and ignoring the hate. She’s totally thriving.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
I hope she will read these assumptions:

-t-rex arms can't wipe her ass or or pussy. Becky wipes the ass and she lets the pee drip.
-if she claims to wipe, does she get a beach towel and floss it?
-can't fit into the shower
-can't stand long enough to wash properly (if she says she showers)
-can't keep her arms raised for long enough to wash her hair
-can't have sex

Tags
fat