Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
I hope she will read these assumptions:

-t-rex arms can't wipe her ass or or pussy. Becky wipes the ass and she lets the pee drip.
-if she claims to wipe, does she get a beach towel and floss it?
-can't fit into the shower
-can't stand long enough to wash properly (if she says she showers)
-can't keep her arms raised for long enough to wash her hair
-can't have sex
Her response to all of these would be "I can do all of that lol 😂"
Without any sort of proof. Even though she gets off on proving the haters wrong when she's actually able to.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
I hope she will read these assumptions:

-t-rex arms can't wipe her ass or or pussy. Becky wipes the ass and she lets the pee drip.
-if she claims to wipe, does she get a beach towel and floss it?
-can't fit into the shower
-can't stand long enough to wash properly (if she says she showers)
-can't keep her arms raised for long enough to wash her hair
-can't have sex
Those are not assumptions they are facts.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zero chance of that ever happening.

Because she can’t
It's amazing when she claims she can. Because when she posts pictures of her adjusting clothes from behind in her torrid hauls, it could not be ANY MORE CLEAR that there is a least a foot and a half clearance between her farthest reach and her asshole.

Amber, we all have eyes boo boo.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Necky is packing that 40lb fupa/gunt ballsack tho. Swinging about in her too-tight men's XXL basketball shorts.
lmao Who knows, she could've preggo'd the 600lb beluga if they hadn't both eaten themselves into infertility.

Is Hamber making re.tarded pregnancy attentionwhore posts because Foody Blobby is winging about her hysterectomy again?

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
Hang on, could she have a baby? Isn’t it dangerous for someone that heavy to get pregnant? Aren’t larger women more at risk for miscarriages?

I’m not entertaining the idea that Becky could get her preggers because that’s not possible. But I don’t know if amber would be able to carry a baby at this point even if she had a man willing to donate his troops

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hang on, could she have a baby? Isn’t it dangerous for someone that heavy to get pregnant? Aren’t larger women more at risk for miscarriages?

I’m not entertaining the idea that Becky could get her preggers because that’s not possible. But I don’t know if amber would be able to carry a baby at this point even if she had a man willing to donate his troops
It's very unlikely that Amber is still ovulating at this point, so probably not.

Tags
fat