Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
"I wanted to make a salad, but for some reason ... God stopped me! But I don't care! I'm going to keep going! And I'm going to eat my salad!"

Amber didn't cut herself. You heard her, she had NEVER in her LIFE done anything like that. God himself wavered her grip on that knife!
God sees the past, present and future. He knew what she was, is, and would become.

He went for the mercy kill and missed.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
@C3PBRO all of that Instagram word vomit is just blahblahblahblah fatsplaining a bunch of lolnutrition away at some rando. IMHO there's probably only even something like a 50/50 chance she's even doing any of that convoluted, nonsensical bullshit at all.....there's just a good a chance its all just completely made up. A big ol' LAH she pulled out of the big ol' shelf ass.

I aM iN a CaLoRiE sItUaTiOn RiGhT NoW i KnOw WhAt WoRkS fOr Me!!!!!

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
This one is a day or two old and there's a lot to unpack;

She's playing fatass roulette by counting her calories whether she goes over them or not, and tracking her weight to try and determine her alleged snowflake TDEE, instead of just picking a calorie limit and aiming for it like a normal person. She's acting like she's a very important experimental researcher as an excuse to keep eating the way she does, essentially.

I love this post because she tries to come across as Very Smart™ and then adds "to gain my knowledge" as the autistic cherry to this fail cake. *chef's kiss*
>Muh special metabolism
>Not like other biological organisms

While you're counting em, try cutting em. That would be even more "interesting".

If you want to be exacting you need to use your best estimated PAL as well and even then it may require some tweaking. Amber loves skirting on the edge of how much she can eat to stay the same weight and not have to have one less bag of potato chips.

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
>Muh special metabolism
>Not like other biological organisms

While you're counting em, try cutting em. That would be even more "interesting".

If you want to be exacting you need to use your best estimated PAL as well and even then it may require some tweaking. Amber loves skirting on the edge of how much she can eat to stay the same weight and not have to have one less bag of potato chips.
I do think her focus is “maintaining” which she thinks is a huge accomplishment.
Someone get this girl a trophy that says “Not 600 elbeeees thooough!!!”

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Pro warsher
kiwifarms.net
Are her and Eric's menstrual cycle's syncing up? He literally just said the same thing in his video today "I"m going through a hard time but I don't want to talk about it."
They're both such whiny bitches. Only difference is everyone is sucking Eric's dick right now.

Yeah, right, Amber will let "us" decide what she should do. Why is she even asking? She's going to do whatever she wants to do regardless.

Last edited:

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
It seems Amber isn't getting enough shelf pats.

View attachment 926409
It seems that she has briefly forgotten that the majority of her viewers are trolls. Did she really expect people to say “noooo please take a break we care about you!”
Girl we’re past that. Plus people have been complaining about her shitty content for ages 😂 but now she’s concerned. Y’okay

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
She won't finish this 100 day challenge. I bet she stops on day 99 and then feigns outrage when people call her out on it. She'll say she stopped because of her mental, but I think she does shit like that because she likes pissing people off.
If she quit on 99 i don't think she'd admit it. She'd claim it was 100 despite the fact that people can count. She'll deny that the sky is blue when the truth is inconvenient.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino