Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
It seems Amber isn't getting enough shelf pats.

View attachment 926409
Here, let me look into my crystal fucking ball and tell you how this will go.

Amberlynn: my mental is bad therefore my vlog will be bad, should I post?
Everyone: yes
Amberlynn: *posts shitty vlog*
Everyone: lol ew what a shitty vlog
Amberlynn: I asked if I should post and warned everyone it would be bad and you told me yes, so I selflessly posted my hiGhLY rEqUEsTed vlog despite my mental and I still get bullied for it. This just goes to show that people will bully me no matter what I do unlike O T H E R Y O U T U B E R S you get support and breaks and upload old content.

Vladimir Fupatin

Приветик мои дети
kiwifarms.net
Here, let me look into my crystal fucking ball and tell you how this will go.

Amberlynn: my mental is bad therefore my vlog will be bad, should I post?
Everyone: yes
Amberlynn: *posts shitty vlog*
Everyone: lol ew what a shitty vlog
Amberlynn: I asked if I should post and warned everyone it would be bad and you told me yes, so I selflessly posted my hiGhLY rEqUEsTed vlog despite my mental and I still get bullied for it. This just goes to show that people will bully me no matter what I do unlike O T H E R Y O U T U B E R S you get support and breaks and upload old content.
And then she will announce a break from YouTube, but surprise she'll have scheduled twenty videos that she crapped in a day to upload so we don't have to go without our dainty princess.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
It’s actually probs gonna irritate me more if she finishes the “challenge”. She’s gonna pat herself on the ass for YEARS about that one, and all she had to do to accomplish it was put in even less effort than before.
I will be actually impressed if she finishes it, because she never finishes anything, no matter how easy. Also since now she's out of prerecorded material, she's going to have do put in some effort to finish.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net
I will be actually impressed if she finishes it, because she never finishes anything, no matter how easy. Also since now she's out of prerecorded material, she's going to have do put in some effort to finish.
I think she’s allergic to success/accomplishment. If she accomplishes something she sets out to do, she actually breaks out into hives and it’s a whole mess.

Also she conveniently didn’t mention when she’s going to Becky’s families house so she has a built in excuse of: “sorry guise, no WiFi, can you believe Becky dragged me out here???? I wanted to finish, honest!”

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
Amber is literally asking for people to tell her things she'll get offended about. :story:
View attachment 927944
She’s just trying to get content for a video. Too bad she won’t get much material out of it since most of the rumors or assumptions about her are true.
I’m just happy to see that she’s putting her mental health first and ignoring the hate. She’s totally thriving.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
I hope she will read these assumptions:

-t-rex arms can't wipe her ass or or pussy. Becky wipes the ass and she lets the pee drip.
-if she claims to wipe, does she get a beach towel and floss it?
-can't fit into the shower
-can't stand long enough to wash properly (if she says she showers)
-can't keep her arms raised for long enough to wash her hair
-can't have sex

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net

-t-rex arms can't wipe her ass or or pussy. Becky wipes the ass and she lets the pee drip.
-can't have sex
Her response to all of these would be "I can do all of that lol 😂"
Without any sort of proof. Even though she gets off on proving the haters wrong when she's actually able to.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net

-can't have sex
Those are not assumptions they are facts.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Zero chance of that ever happening.

Because she can’t
It's amazing when she claims she can. Because when she posts pictures of her adjusting clothes from behind in her torrid hauls, it could not be ANY MORE CLEAR that there is a least a foot and a half clearance between her farthest reach and her asshole.

Amber, we all have eyes boo boo.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino