Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933009
I’m curious if she’s just being passive aggressive because the only time she gets more than a few positive comments is when she lets Becky play YouTube with her. And they’re always directed towards old Beckaroo.
Fatty hates when attention is not paid to her. She made that post specifically to get people to pay attention to her under the guise of "uwu my gorlfriend is so amazing i knowwwww".

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^^Amber wouldn't necessarily have to get an exam. Not all companies require that. There's one of the big ones who ship without the exam requirement. A lot of youtubers have used them. They ship the sperm directly to your house. NW Cryo Bank, I believe, is one of them. From their site: " We’re a sperm bank and just supply the sperm. We are not a clinic. You may choose to work with a physician or do a home insemination, as allowed by state law. We can FedEx your specimen to almost any location in the U.S. and Canada. "

Amber would never want to share attention with a kid, but plenty of narcissists have them anyway, but she's definitely too lazy for that. The, 'I'm eating for two! The baby isn't getting enough calories!!' saga would be insane, though.

Dana and Destiny, on the other hand, seem to love kids, but they also like to abandon animals, so, Little Dustin may end up in a fire station drop box.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
BD62757A-9A70-46EC-A542-8D862E401473.png

This is is obviously in reference to her latest video but I figured it belonged here, people are calling her out on her nasty ass toes but SHES the one who’s laughing gorls - she’s in on the joke! For those not sure what this is referencing, she stepped on the scale in her latest video and when Becky moved her dress to see the weight we got a flash of her goblin feet. Thus comments on said goblin feet began.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933538

This is is obviously in reference to her latest video but I figured it belonged here, people are calling her out on her nasty ass toes but SHES the one who’s laughing gorls - she’s in on the joke! For those not sure what this is referencing, she stepped on the scale in her latest video and when Becky moved her dress to see the weight we got a flash of her goblin feet. Thus comments on said goblin feet began.
Oh... and I thought she doesn't read comments... how silly of me...

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
Her face on screen 😂😂
Who gives a shit if she faked the weigh in or not shes essentially 600lbs and stuck in her home good god.
View attachment 933877
Weeelll I guess that’s what she gets for wearing the same bra every day for half a decade and cycling through the same few outfits despite the countless Torrid hauls because she can’t accept that she can’t wear the same size she did 100+ lbs ago 🤷‍♀️

Plus she’s had the same 2 bruises on her arm SINCE APRIL??!! Jesus, go to the doctor.

Tags
fat