Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
U
If she has PCOS it would be extremely hard to get pregnant. And that's with plain old obese PCOS. Not massive size like Al.

Of course this is silly to contemplate...seeing as how she's the size of an elephant and no man with any sense would hit that stinky fupa.
Unlike Chantal and Becks, I think PCOS may be the one thing she dodged the bullet on. She's fat, but that's only one symptom and it isn't a symptom that causes deathfattiness. She doesn't have facial hair, she doesn't have excessive hair in general unless you count the mop on her head and when she was a tad smaller it was pretty thick. Her general fat distribution isn't indicative unlike Becks and Chantal who are apple shaped. She most likely has diabetes, but that's a side effect of her size. She only has like 1 period a year, but, again, that's her size. Her endocrine system is probably fucked by now, but that's also obesity related.

Hamber is just pure glutton. That's the root diagnosis, everything else is secondary

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
It did make me laugh to think of Amber stealing one of Eric and Rickie’s used condoms then filling a turkey baster and making Becky heave up the FUPA to squirt it in the general direction of her vagina.
this fat heifer priced sperm donations in Florida when her and sloth were living there.

The fucking horror in the fact those speds were even looking at artificial insemination...

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
I hope there's some kind of competency test for that. Here's another lesbian with Downs who discussed wanting to pursue AI.
View attachment 932310
Unfortunately, no. You do have to have a gyno sign off after examining you though. Amber would never get past that. (Of course, enough money will get you just about anything, because ‘Merica.)

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
We've been stuck in the dry, boring Necky Era for so long I honestly DO wonder what glorious, obese sped Hamber would target after the hypothetical messy breakup? It would be the most dramatic and exciting story arc in months.

Unfortunately, it really does look like we're stuck in this endless season of filler after filler until Big Hambeast just blobs over dead. Boo.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933009
I’m curious if she’s just being passive aggressive because the only time she gets more than a few positive comments is when she lets Becky play YouTube with her. And they’re always directed towards old Beckaroo.
Fatty hates when attention is not paid to her. She made that post specifically to get people to pay attention to her under the guise of "uwu my gorlfriend is so amazing i knowwwww".

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
^^Amber wouldn't necessarily have to get an exam. Not all companies require that. There's one of the big ones who ship without the exam requirement. A lot of youtubers have used them. They ship the sperm directly to your house. NW Cryo Bank, I believe, is one of them. From their site: " We’re a sperm bank and just supply the sperm. We are not a clinic. You may choose to work with a physician or do a home insemination, as allowed by state law. We can FedEx your specimen to almost any location in the U.S. and Canada. "

Amber would never want to share attention with a kid, but plenty of narcissists have them anyway, but she's definitely too lazy for that. The, 'I'm eating for two! The baby isn't getting enough calories!!' saga would be insane, though.

Dana and Destiny, on the other hand, seem to love kids, but they also like to abandon animals, so, Little Dustin may end up in a fire station drop box.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino