Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a perfect name for Chantal and Big Al's girl group should they ever decide to truly join forces: Chantal with her weird warbly voice and endless supply of cat songs, and Amber has her sick dance moves.
The description perfectly captions Amberlynn.
''This channel isn't just about weight loss. It's about ME! Remember to subscribe(: OPEN FOR MY INFO! ''

XenomorphThot

kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a perfect name for Chantal and Big Al's girl group should they ever decide to truly join forces: Chantal with her weird warbly voice and endless supply of cat songs, and Amber has her sick dance moves.
A bit off topic to the post, but about the vid linked: did Amber post it hoping it'd go viral the way Whitney's vid went? Unless Amber's was first lol I am not savvy on these timelines.

90dayJakster

kiwifarms.net
Amber should buy Chantal a plane ticket to Kentucky. Then, they should have their first gig at the Cheesecake factory. Amber's stage name would be binge monster, while Chantal's would be dingle berry queen.

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha how have I missed this one?
Hilarious!
She honestly thinks she's got the moves.

That poor obese beagle behind her. Hope massive ass didn't fall backwards and smush him.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
And even won awards for it!! She would have had a stellar career if she hadn't opted instead for being a professional grifter and glutton. The world has truly lost out......
The funny thing is, she seems to rhuuully enjoy dancing. And she's not terrible at it considering her size (or maybe I'm just mistaking unintentional fat wobbles for a bit of rhythm). She makes a huge deal over exercise and waddle-toddling to the tree and back. But if she just turned on music and danced (remember the other day she told us she had memorized dance routines from tictoc), she'd probably free up enough calories for a double orrrnge chikn. No, seriously, if she danced around daily, she might notice some weight loss.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about this video is how she was able to shake the room, even back then. If Amber were seeking an exercise video, she could just use this one.

Archive for posterity:

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about this video is how she was able to shake the room, even back then. If Amber were seeking an exercise video, she could just use this one.

Archive for posterity:
View attachment 939341
If I was forced to upvote one video of hers this would be it.
Amber might not be the best dancer but it's the one thing besides eating that she really puts her heart into. She is better at danceen than she is writeen.
It's heartbreaking that she'll never dance like this again. She has chosen gluttony and laziness look where that's gotten her. And she doesn't even care. I don't even know why I care.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net

Archive for posterity:
View attachment 939341
Ugh...her rhythm...*sigh* I’ve seen some big bitches go hard on the dance floor and keep up with the beat despite being her size or more.

Like... I know she’s playing Just Dance and you have to watch the movements on screen, but they make you do the movements over and over in an 8-count (or some shit) on the left and right... so even if you miss the timing on the first couple of steps, you should be able to recover by the time you switch sides.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino