Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 941680

fuck smiling girl breathing must hurt for you
Jfc. Imagine feeling the need to vaguepost about your feelings and how tired you are when you've done nothing but sleep and sit on your ass reading Trisha Paytas poetry while your significant other has been at the hospital dealing with her mother's cancer surgery.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cries for asspats. Unbelievable, yet delusional as well. You post every aspect of your fucktarded sit-shee-ashun of "leevin my bestest lyfe!" online for the world to see, then wanna whimper like a hurt puppy when peeps point out your lies, self-absorbed, bullshit.

Any "normal" person *might* get a little introspective about the hundreds of repeated comments. Not our gorl. She just reverts to "I'm rubber, you're glue... whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

It would actually be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cries for asspats. Unbelievable, yet delusional as well. You post every aspect of your fucktarded sit-shee-ashun of "leevin my bestest lyfe!" online for the world to see, then wanna whimper like a hurt puppy when peeps point out your lies, self-absorbed, bullshit.

Any "normal" person *might* get a little introspective about the hundreds of repeated comments. Not our gorl. She just reverts to "I'm rubber, you're glue... whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

It would actually be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
To be fair everything bounces off hambo.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Amber nostalgia crying in a Snapchat post found on Reddit:
Lmao, "Where the fuck did I go?!"

Girl, you went straight to bed after a long day of troll-eating and trying to flex your feedee shekels on your haydurs instead of doing what they originally expected you to: get better.

Did it enough times that now you physically can't leave. You're exactly where you are. Don't worry, though, your haters will eventually leave you alone but you're stuck with yourself for eternity.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
This wailing on SC makes me think she is setting up for tossing Beggy under the bus for all our gorls weight gain and misery.

She will say something like ‘I was just so unhappy with Beggy, she just allowed me to ruin my life and my health guise! I realized how much happier I was before I met Beggy. I had to break up with her so I could be happy again’ or some bullshit along those lines.
Basically taking zero accountability for how she ate herself into the sitchuayshun.

Go cry to someone else
you fucking sow.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda funny or whatever, but yawn. Amber always does this. I'm too lazy to even post cycle.png

Every time she gets like this she always acts as if she has no clue how she got so huge and why she she has lost so much mobility and lost so much... life and why she doesn't recognize herself.

Here, she's literally saying, "Where the fuck did I go?" Bitch you went out to eat, three times a day for two years. And there's no way you or anyone else could forget that's what you did, because you filmed it all and profited bigly. So....

crymoar.gif

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
She’s setting the scene for a crying video, that’s all she’s doing. We’re gonna get another two videos where she cries about how fat she is and how scared she is of dying to take the attention off the Williams family drama - then I assume it’ll be another couple of mukbangs and torrid hauls as usual.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I always forget that during that time era she like was 25/26 years old. Those snapchats look like somthing a high school student would post lol.

The "old you" left as soon as you found the perfect balance of slow partner and a car. Go find a therpist that isnt in a strip mall and take a shower.

Tags
fat